Chapter 31: Ending Her Miserable Life

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

 

It’s seven in the evening. Rush hour is here. Streets are piled with cars from work and school.

 

Though I’m not in condition to drive, I forced myself to do so and I successfully done that.

 

I halted the car in front of our house and heaved and sigh before finally aiming the courage to face him.

 

The light on the living room is on and I hear his voice, though not that clear talking to someone, maybe in phone since I don’t hear any voice other than him.

 

With my knees shaking in fear and at the same time a bit excitement I took the steps through the door. A couple of steps more I finally saw him facing his back towards me. Add one more steps and I finally saw this girl, this girl that made everything worst, who ruined our peaceful life.

 

I think she saw me, I saw her smirk then abruptly averted her gaze to Sehun after. I don’t get it. It seems like Sehun is scolding her or they were into a fight.

 

Sehun was about to say something but then her words cut him off and that also made me gawk in shock the moment I hear it.

 

“I’m pregnant!” she blurted out, more loudly for me to hear it.

 

Sehun was taken aback by it. I saw him took slow steps back and so he grab his head in disbelief, I guess.

 

“I am pregnant Sehun and you are the father of it!” she repeated and that tend to snap me out.

 

No! It can’t be! I am his wife and this baby I have is his. That is just fooling him. I must let him know this!

 

I hurriedly strode towards her and grab her by the hair. Sehun, though was still in shock manage to compose himself and finally be our referee.

 

“You lying ! Stop fooling my husband!” I said while dealing with her long blonde hair. She too wants to aim one on me but I am good in keeping my head off of it.

 

“Stop that Jenny!” Sehun hollered but I didn’t budge, but he’s stronger than me so I ended up pulled by him and crash on the floor in the end.

 

“You! How could you hurt her!” He said pointing his index towards me then to Soo Jung after.

 

“She’s pregnant Jenny. For Pete’s sake she’s pregnant and it’s my baby. How cruel you are to do that to the woman who’s bearing my own child!” he hollered and though really in mess, Soo Jung manage to raise a brow and smirks evilly at me.

 

I abruptly lift myself, kneeling in front of him as I grab his arms.

 

“Sehun. She’s lying. I am your wife, believe me.” I pleaded. He yanked his arm away and dart me his furious glare.

 

“After all you did. Do you think I still believe you? Now get off before I drag you out of my sight!” he said and turn his back towards me.

 

“Sehun..please-“

 

“I said get out!” he hollered.

 

“I’ll do it!” Soo Jung grab him by the shoulder and dart him a look like ‘I’ll-take-care-of-her’.

 

Soo Jung grab me by the wrist and pull me up.

 

“Comon’ you woman. Your husband doesn’t want to see you so get lost!” she said and resume dragging me out of the gate.

Please log in to read the full chapter