Chapter 39: Yohan Shin

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

 

Silence engulfs the hallway. No one dares to speak. Each of them was struck to realize the situation.

 

“S-Sehun, l-let’s go!” Soo Jung finally spoke as he tugs his arms and pull him to leave but he yanks it away and blurted.

 

“No!”

 

“S-Sehun..” was the only thing Soo Jung could say as she dart him a look and back to the couple, who happen to be Luhan and Jenny.

 

“H-Hyung..” he said, kind of whisper. “W-Why..?” he added as he struggles not to free the tear that’s starts to form a stream on his eyes.

 

Luhan, who happen to face down the floor the entire time, takes the courage to face him bravely.

 

Jenny, who seems to be puzzled of the situation, clung to Luhan’s arm like her lifeline where into it and that sends more fire into him.

 

“Sehun let’s go!” Soo Jung said and forced to pull him but he harshly pulls his arm away causing her to slump on the ground, and sadly he didn’t recue her.

 

His eyes were still glued to Jenny and Luhan.

 

“Yeobo what’s happening here?!” Jenny asked a bit scared of the glares she aimed at them.

 

Luhan hug her with words he barely hears but as he look at it, it seems like he tends to convince her that everything is okay.

 

“Go now Soo Jung. Kylie is in the emergency room. She needs you!” he ordered and Soo Jung rounded her eyes in horror as she hear it.

 

“What?! Why did you-“

 

“Just get your off here and go to her!” he blurted out and with that Soo Jung hurriedly gets up made her way out of the hall.

 

“Nami, bring Hannie to home. She needs to rest.” Luhan ordered and before her assistant made her way towards Jenny’s side, he caught her right arm first and with that Luhan abruptly held the other.

 

“What do you think you are doing Hyung?” Sehun said threateningly and glared at him.

 

“Let go of her Sehun. You’re just making things worse if you insist this.” Luhan warned him.

 

Jenny looks frightened, by the way she held Luhan’s arm, it’s tight, like she’ll never let go of it, like forever, and that pains him.

 

From her hand, his eyes averted to hers and so he sees through it that she didn’t really recognize him.

 

The spark, the emotions he get to see through it before vanished, replaced with the cold and anonymous one whom he didn’t get to look at for long.

 

“Yeobo! What’s going on here? Tell me!” Jenny said a bit panicky as she continues to cling into Luhan’s arms and averts her gaze between the two them.

 

“I’m telling you Sehun. Let her go!” Luhan hissed, and so he unclasp his hand from her arm. Jenny then quickly dashed to Luhan’s back and so Luhan brought her for a hug.

 

“Yohan. Let’s go home. What if he’ll hurt you?” Jenny whispers but a bit loud, enough for him to hear too.

 

“He’s not harmful. He won’t hurt me jagiya. He and I will talk about something important. Don’t worry, he’s a friend. You go home first. I’ll be home after this.” Luhan assured and smiled at her which she finally give up and go on with her assistant.

 

The moment everyone abandoned the hall, Luhan spoke. “Now, let’s get things settled.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter