Chapter 21: He Fell On Her Trap

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

 

Sehun find his way to the KTV bar where they used to hangout together. He get inside and found his hyung seated on the corner, their favorite spot.

 

“Hyung!” he greeted as he approach to his best friend whose busy dealing with his phone.

 

“Hey! How are you bro?” the latter greeted and pull him for a manly hug.

 

“Let’s sit first. By the way, how are you? And would you mind if we start to tell off the story behind that self renewal thingy?” he said teasing his lad.

 

“Let’s order first!” he happily suggested.

 

“I’m already married hyung.” Sehun blurted out.

 

Luhan almost choke on his drink the moment he heard those words from his best friend.

 

“What!?” he asked, disbelief.

 

“I said I’m MARRIED.” Sehun stated firmly, emphasizing the ‘married’ thing.

 

“Woah! I hear it. But..wow! How come? I mean when?” Luhan asked.

 

“A couple of months ago.” He bluntly answered.

 

“What? You didn’t even invite me or call me or even inform me? How bad are you bro! I’m mad! Really!” Luhan said then act as if mad.

 

“Aish! It’s a surprise wedding hyung, and perhaps, you’re busy. You haven’t contacted me for months. How would I invite you with that?” he stated and the older one realize he was right.

 

“Yeah! You’re right. I’m sorry about that. But who’s this lucky girl?” he asked interestingly.

 

“The one I’ve been cursing before. You’re right hyung. Not all girls are same with her. My wife is so different and much better that her hundred times!” he proudly said as he took his glass straightly.

 

“It seems like the universe were on our side bro!” Luhan stated the lift his glass for a cheer.

 

“Yeah, you’re right hyung. But why did you go back so sudden? Is there any problem about your branch here?” Sehun asked.

 

“It’s not about business. It’s about this girl, a girl whom I dreamed to be my wife also, and now that I’m back I’ll make sure I’ll have her.” He said with full of confidence and his smile that really hope for the best.

 

“Woah! You’re in love hyung!” Sehun teased.

 

“Yes I am!” the older one happily admitted.

 

“Have you met her already?” Sehun asked as he pour another glass of beer.

 

“Yes. We talk a while ago. We chatted for

Please log in to read the full chapter