Chapter 20: He’s Back

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

 

It’s been a week since Jenny and Sehun go back from their honeymoon. The days they spend with each other in their peaceful state were filled with love and happiness.

 

It’s already 7:00 in the morning. Sehun slowly open his eyes and absorb the light that hits his eyes. He stretch his arm and grasp the thick blanket on his side, and he notice she’s gone.

 

He abruptly lift himself up and smiled when he realize his wife is up already, surely busy preparing their breakfast on the kitchen.

 

He locked himself on the bathroom and took a shower. After cleaning himself up, he go out and found his phone ringing on the top of their bedside table.

 

A smile crept on his face the moment he saw the caller.

 

“Yah! Hyung!” he exclaimed.

 

“Woah! What’s up bro? Seems like you’re in a good mood today huh?” the latter answered in surprise.

 

“Of course I am. Hey! It’s been a while, how are you?” he asked.

 

“I’m fine. Well, what’s with that happy mood? Is it a girl, have you gone dating some random girls again?” he asked but it seems he’s accusing.

 

“Bwo!? What’s that question? I’m not like that and I will never be!” he firmly stated.

 

“Seriously? Is this really you Oh Sehun?” he asked disbelief.

 

“Yah! Hyung, let’s say I’m in my happiest state now, would that sounds clear?” he stated.

 

“Oh! Then I guess we must talk about it later when I get there!” he said excitingly.

 

“Really? Are you in Korea right now?” he asked.

 

“Almost! Let’s meet later, 9:00 in the evening, same place. Would that be okay?” he asked.

 

“Yeah! Sure! That would be fine. It’s your treat!” he chuckled.

 

“Alright! Alright! I’ll hang up now! Bye!” he said the cut the line.

 

Sehun hurriedly run downstairs and meet his loving wife on the kitchen preparing the table for breakfast.

 

“Good morning!” He whispered as he slid his arms on her waist and give her a sweet morning kiss.

 

“Good morning yeobo. Let’s eat, you’ll be late.” She said and gesture him to sit.

 

Morning is his best time, watching his busy wife prepare all the things he need and giving him his sweet good luck kiss is what he love most. He feel like he’s the luckiest man in the world.

 

“Don’t forget to eat lunch, don’t tire yourself that much okay?” she said as she fix his suit and handed him his lunch box.

 

“Yes ma’am! I love you.” He replied and took a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

“Take care!” she added and he wave back before leaving the house for work.

 

JENNY:

 

I thought married life would be tiring and busy, but I realize it was the best work ever! Taking good care of the one you love is really fun and I really enjoy it.

 

I would never get tired waking up so early in the morning to prepare for his breakfast and stuffs that he needs for work. I really enjoy doing it especially when I saw how happy he was when he’s with me.

 

I still work at our company along with my cousin Lee Jungsuk. My father handed him the responsibility in managing our branch here for me to focus on my married life.

 

I usually go to work at 9:00 in the morning after I prepare all the stuffs that we both need. I do the laundry after he left and I prepare myself after.

 

We have our separate cars since I don’t want to bother him in driving me to work every morning due to his hectic schedules.

 

I put on my corporate attire and check myself at the mirror. I glance at my watch, its 8:45 in the morning. I hurriedly run downstairs and grab my bag and keys then drove off.

 

“Good morning Mrs. Oh!” Mr. Seong, chief security greeted as I enter the lobby of our building.

 

“Good morning Mr. Seong!” I replied and smiled at him.

 

“The models are already here ma’am. They were at the conference hall for the meeting.” He stated.

 

“Oh! Thanks for reminding. Have a nice day ahead!” I thank him and headed to the elevator to meet my cousin.

 

“Good morning oppa! How’s the meeting?” I greeted my cousin as I enter his office.

 

“Oh! Good morning! We haven’t started yet. I wait for you so that you could meet them personally.” He said then smiled at me.

 

“Is that so? Okay then. Let’s go?” I asked then he gesture me to follow.

 

We headed to the conference hall and meet our newly hired models for our clothing line. Since we were focused on men’s, we hired those Korean actors and some of teen KPOP stars that are known today.

 

“Good morning everyone! We are glad that you came and accept our invitation. Here with us today is Mrs. Oh Jenny, the owner of the Lee Clothing Line Company. Let us all welcome her.” Jungsuk oppa stated.

 

All of them stood up and vowed at me. I do the same and show my sincerest smile.

 

“Good morning everyone! I’m glad you came all the way here. In behalf of Lee Clothing line, I welcome you all and I promise to give my best in everything I do and will work hard to give the best product that everyone love. Thank you!” I said then everyone clapped in agreement.

 

The meeting gone well and seems like the models agreed with the contract.

 

“Oppa, I’ll take a break first.” I excused and headed to the elevator to find a nice place to eat.

 

“It’s nice to meet you personally..Mrs. Oh Jenny.” a voice behind my back uttered and I turn on my heels to face him.

 

“Oh! If I’m not mistaken you were Mr. Kim Jongin right?” I said then smiled.

 

“Yes I am. You can call me Kai..It’s my pleasure to meet a gorgeous lady like you.” He stated as he held my hand and kiss my knuckles.

 

I abruptly pull my hand away and smile slyly. Seriously, how could he act that way to a married woman?

 

“It’s nice to meet you too. Well, if you may excuse me I have something important to do. So, see you around Mr. Kim?” I stated and vowed at him in respect.

 

“I thought you’re here for a break? Let’s have coffee first, is that okay with you?” he asked and smile, that playful smile.

 

“Sure!” I agreed. Though I’m a bit puzzled by his behavior, I think I should act nice against him since he’s our client. I’m a good girl anyway.

 

“So, what are you up to Mr. Kim?” I asked as I take a sip of my coffee.

 

“I’m a manager of one of the entertainment company here in Seoul. I’m an actor way back then but I decided to quit. You’re the wife of the Almighty Oh Sehun right?” he asked.

 

I raise a brow and give him a look, but later I spill my thoughts out.

 

“How do you know I am his wife?” I

Please log in to read the full chapter