Chapter 26: Serious Fight

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

 

It’s eleven in the evening. Sehun isn’t home yet and I’m very worried for him.

 

I headed out of our house and watch for him. A couple of minutes after his car arrived.

 

I hurriedly walk through him and greeted him with my hugs and kisses.

 

“Yeobo..where have you been? Have you eaten your dinner?” I asked and smiled. I’ve been cold to him this morning so I must patch things up with him tonight.

 

I was taken aback the moment he darts his gaze towards me. That look, I was quite afraid about it. What’s wrong with him?

 

“S-Sehun..” I stammer.

 

“Let’s have a talk first.” He uttered then takes hold of my wrist and pull me harshly inside the house.

 

“Sehun, what’s wrong with you?” I calmly asked a bit fright from his sudden action.

 

He didn’t budge. He pull me with him inside our room and harshly shot the door after him as he push me through our bed.

 

I abruptly lift myself up and face him. His eyes start to let those tears flow out, those tears that I didn’t know what the reason is.

 

“S-Sehun..what’s wrong?” I asked as I dart him a frightened look.

 

“What’s wrong? Do you even care what’s wrong with me?! Huh!? Do you know why I act like this?! Why these damn tears won’t stop flowing from my eyes?! My eyes that had been blinded by your fake love?! Damn it Jenny-ah?!” he hollered.

 

I abruptly lift myself up and pull him into a hug but he pushed me.

 

My head hit the edge of the bed causing me to get a small cut from it.

 

I thought he would stop and run through me, saying sorry of what he did, but I was wrong.

 

He was still there, towering in front of me as he dart me with his cold look.

 

“S-Sehun. Is that really you?” I manage between my sobs.

 

Blood starts to trickle down my wounded forehead and join my tears that continuously flow.

 

It hurts, not my wound but my heart.

 

“Why? Why are you like this Sehun?” I cried. I’m still clueless of his act.

 

He ducked and level his gaze through mine. I take slow nudge back, his gaze somehow frightened me. He looks scary.

 

Those brown orbs of his were new to me. I can see through it that all the happiness that once clouded it vanished, replaced by the anger that he’s throwing now towards me.

 

“You wanna know why Jenny-ah? Do you wanna know why?!” he hollered that tends to jolt me in surprise.

 

“You betrayed me. Of all guys, why my best friend Jenny-ah?! I’m trying.. no! I’m being good to you. I even marry you though I was really against it from the start. You fooled me Jenny-ah!” he cried and yanks his head in frustration.

 

 I was a bit stunned by it. Friend? What friend is he talking about? Is it Chanyeol? No, it can’t be. He already meets Chanyeol.

 

Would it be Luhan?

 

“Yeobo, let me explain.” I pleaded as I reach for his face and wipe those tears.

 

He yank it away and glared at me.

 

“Explain what? On how you sleep with him last night? On how you enjoyed that date?! On how you flirt with my only best friend?! That’s bullsh*t Jenny!!” he blurted out.

 

“It’s not what you think Sehuna!!” I hollered and c

Please log in to read the full chapter