Chapter 3: His Bestfriend, My Savior

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

“Hey bro! What’s with the sudden meet up? Did you miss me?” Sehun’s best friend named Luhan jested.

“Ugh! You wish hyung!” he prickly answered then rolled his eyes.

“Woa~ you look terrible today! What’s up man? Is there something I didn’t know about my dongsaeng? Love problem or what?” he guessed then smirked.

Sehun glared at him and take a sip of his coffee.

“Psh! You’re good at guessing hyung, but this is not totally love problem. It’s about family thing.” He stated then sighed heavily.

“Did you and you’re mom fight again?” Luhan asked.

“Sort of.” He plainly answered.

“Oh! You’re being a bastard again. Why don’t we talk about it while having a drink? What do you think?” Luhan suggested then smiled playfully.

Sehun nodded and smiled.

Somehow, this hyung helps him when it comes to some decisions.

He always finds help to solve his problems and the man he could always talk to is Luhan, the one he treated like his own brother.

Sehun and Luhan entered one of the KTV bar in the City.

They seated on the edge of the hall and ordered some drinks.

“Hyung, am I that bad to treat a girl so rude?” Sehun asked as he put some beer on his glass.

“Mwo? Yah! Even if you’re my brother I won’t let you act like that in front of girls!” Luhan nagged and slightly beat him on his head.

“Ouch! I’m just asking hyung. You don’t need to hurt me like that!” he griped.

“Oopps! Sorry, then why did you ask?” he eyed him suspiciously.

“Aish! Stop that hyung! You’re eyeing me as if I’m the criminal here!” he irritably uttered.

“Then go on. Spill it out! Aish!” he grab the bottle and drink it straight.

“I’m in a serious bet hyung. My family forced me to marry a stranger. You know I hate girls right? Aish! I can’t marry her!” he sighed heavily and yanked his hair.

“Sehun-ah~ not all girls are same with Soo Jung. It’s been a year, try to open your heart for someone. Everyone does mistakes coz we are not perfect. If you won’t succeed in first then try again. There’s someone who patiently waits for you, and bro, you’re handsome so it’s not impossible for you to find another one.” Luhan let out a throaty laugh and patted Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun rolled his eyes and grab his glass. Suddenly his phone rang, it was Soo Jung.

“Hyung, Soo Jung is calling!” Sehun show his phone to Luhan.

“Then answer it!” he raised a brow.

Sehun take the call.

“Nae!” he answered sarcastically.

“S-Sehun-ah! Can we talk?” the girl on the other line asked.

It took time before Sehun could answer back.

“Sehun-ah~ Please?” she pleaded.

“Okay. Where you at? I’ll go there.” He agreed then hang up.

“Hyung. I’ll go see her.” He stood up and gestured to leave.

“Yah! Sehuna, be sure you’re doing the right thing. Don’t do it if you’ll regret it in the end.” Luhan reminded.

Sehun nodded then turn on his heels to leave.

“Yah! And one thing! You forgot the bill bro! You promise me you’ll pay this.” He smirk pointing the stuffs they ordered on the table.

“Aish! Here! Take this and keep the change!” he rolled his eyes then handed the money to his hyung.

“Thanks bro! Good luck!” Luhan waved.

---------------

JENNY:

“Yah! Jenny-ah, are you listening to me? Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked worriedly as he stared at me.

Ugh! I was out of my own world again. I snapped and nodded.

“Oh! Yeah! I-I’m just thinking of something.” I answered then smiled.

We’re on his car now, chatting about some random stuff.

“Ohh~ I guess you’re tired now. I’ll take you home okay?” he suggested.

I nodded and smiled at him in response.

A long silence enveloped us.

Maybe he run out of words coz he’s the only one talking all this time and me, I was just listening.

I’m still bothered about the harsh conversation I had with Sehun earlier.

I spotted a coffee shop on the other side of the road.

I felt a bit urge to spend time alone to contemplate the things that bothers me all this time.

“Uhmm..Chanyeol-yah~ can you drop me here? I want to be alone.” I asked.

“What? It’s late in the evening. It’s not safe roaming the streets alone. No, I won’t let you. We’re goin’ home.” Chanyeol insisted.

“Chanyeol-ssi~ I can take care of myself. I won’t stay late. I’ll go home as soon as I finish a cup of coffee. I promise!” I raised my right hand and smiled at him.

“Aish! Then I’ll go with you. Let’s go!” he grab my hand then open the door of his car.

“No! I want to be alone. Please Chanyeol-ssi? It won’t be long. Please?” I pleaded doing an aegyo.

“Aish! Promise me you won’t stay long! And be safe arraseo?” he ordered.

“Nae Chanyeol-ssi!” I saluted and pinch his nose.

He patted my head and gently brushed his lips on my forehead.

I was surprise of his sudden move but I take it as a friendly gesture, he’s a friend for me though.

I smiled at him and hop out of his car then walk through the coffee shop.

I open the door of the coffee shop and headed to the table near the window.

I seated then ordered a cup of coffee.

I am still bothered about the conversation we had.

“Do you think I will like you? You’re so plain. You don’t even dress like those girls.”

“You’re not that beautiful. You’re such a—“

“Listen you ugly lady. Don’t dare to deal with that marriage. I swear you’ll regret it if you do.”

That words of him still ringing on my mind. 
It feels like I’ve been stabbed a hundred times.

Please log in to read the full chapter