Chapter 16: Honeymoon(A Date With Mr. Rich)

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

It's our second day here in the Island. It would be a tiring day but I'm so excited to discover other beautiful places here.

I get up and escape a satisfactory yawn as I stretch my arms and legs.

I look for him, I think he go out early today. Well, what should I expect. That rude husband of mine enjoys hanging out alone.

I hurriedly run to the terrace and wait for the sun to shine.

Joonmyeon oppa says it's nice to see the sunrise here in the morning so I must try it.

I go back inside and get my camera. I should take some photos of it and I'll show him later.

I waited for about 20 minutes before the sun came out and greet me with its warm bright rays.

I held the camera and take some shots.

"Wow! It's really beautiful!" I mumbled and smile on it.

After that I prepare myself and get ready for the tiring day.

I headed to the hotel's lobby and meet my tour guide.

"Good morning Jenny-ah~ How's your sleep? Did you had enough of it?" he greet me.

"Yes oppa! By the way I watch the sunrise and you're right! It's really beautiful!" I said then he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. I love the sunrise here that's why I choose to build a hotel here." he stated.

"What? You own this hotel oppa?" I ask in surprise. I never thought he's such a rich freak.

He nodded in reply and smile sheepishly.

"I guess we have to go now. Are you ready?" he asked.

"O-Okay..." I answered uneasily. I'm too shy to be with this rich man.

We headed to the hotel, or rather his  hotel's parking lot and get in to his car.

"You own this oppa?" I ask pointing the black luxurious car in front of us.

"Yeah. Why?" he asked.

"N-Nothing." I answered.

"Common' get inside." he open the car's door and gestured me to get in. I follow and he open the other side and let himself in.

We we're both quiet the entire time. He notice it so he broke the silence between us.

"Are you sure you're okay Jenny-ah?" he asked giving me that concerned look.

"Oh! Yeah oppa~" I replied and force a smile.

I feel awkward being with him the moment I knew that he's rich.

"If you're thinking that I just take you for granted because I'm a rich man, then please don't. I offer to be your tour guide because you're one of my customers and I find it fun to be with you. Please feel free to enjoy, I'm not that picky when it comes to dealing with friends. I treat them well, especially when I like them." he stated in a serious tone.

"Oppa~" was the only word i could say.

"Yah! I'm just joking here. You're really serious huh!?" he said then chuckled.

I pout at him and he pinch my cheek.

"Aigoo~ our Jenny-ah is really cute when she pouts." he said then patted my head then resume driving.

We reach their villa for about 30 minutes. He said his family stays here every summer and that he used to visit this place more often.

He choose to live on his hotel since the villa is quite long way ahead from it.

We get inside the huge mansion with wide garden surrounded by the breath taking scenery of beach and wide tea farm and orchard.

"Wow! You owned this oppa?" I asked.

"My family owns this. When I was a kid I tend to play on the field and pick some fresh oranges in the orchard. Wanna try it?" he asked.

I giddily nodded and reply.

"Yes oppa!"

We get inside the mansion and the maids and guards welcomed us.

"Good morning young master, young lady. Welcome to the Kim's mansion." they greeted in unison.

"Wow! Good morning!" I replied and they smiled at me.

"Master, is she your girlfriend?" the male servants whom I think his secretary asked half whispered towards him.

"A-Aniyo~ were just friends. My customer at the hotel." he stated and rub his nape in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry master." he apologized.

"It's okay. By the way, we will be heading to the golf field and at the tea farm and orchard. Is everything okay here?" he asked.

"Yes master!" they all replied in unison.

We ate for a while and prepare for the long tour.

We headed first to the orchard and pick some fresh oranges.

Next stop is the tea farm. We meet some workers there and they let us try some fresh brewed tea from the farm.

Our last stop is their golf

Please log in to read the full chapter