Chapter 12: Broken Hearted Channie

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

It's been a week since Luhan leave this place. He's been calling me since he got there though he's always busy with his work.

I don't know why but I felt something on him why he act that way towards me.

"Aniyo! He's just being friendly towards me that is why. Don't give it a damn meaning Jenny-ah!" I cursed myself from thinking such kind of stuffs.

My phone beeps. I thought he was calling again but I was wrong. It's my best friend Yura.

Oh! I thought this girl knows the rumor already.

I grab it ang take the call.

"Nae Yura-sssii-"

"Yah! You little monster! How could you do this to me!" she yelled on the other line causing me to push the phone away from my ear before my eardrum explodes.

"Yah! Jenny-ah!" she yelled again but this time its a bit calm.

Well, I can't blame her since I forgot to tell her about my wedding and this very best friend of mine is really upset about it.

"Mianhae Yura-ssi? I was about to tell you today and Chanyeol too." I apologized and that hit her.

"Yah! About my crazy brother, you must come here at my place before everything turns into a mess. Hurry!" she said then I heard her sighed on the other line while the sounds of whining Chanyeol were clearly heard behind it.

I hurriedly get up and prepare myself.

I took the bus to Yura unnie's apartment. She's surely depressed to her brothers childish act so I must help her out.

I hop out of the bus and headed to the elevator up to her unit.

I press the button then here she comes with her bored look.

"Unnie! What's wrong with Chanyeol?" I asked worriedly.

"Come in! Shut that bastards mouth before I tape it till he loose his lips." she said then shook her head.

She's a bit rude to her brother at times but she love it most.

I hurriedly run to Chanyeol who's on Yura's room whining like a kid lost his toy.

Ugh! Why is it he's a bit hard to deal with this time?

"Chanyeol-ssi!! What are you doing? What's wrong with you?" I asked as I shot him with a pissed-off look.

"Jenny-ah~ Wae!!! Why did you hide all this things from me?" he whined like a kid.

I walk closely and seated beside him on the bed.

I reach for his face and cup it with my both palms.

"Mianhae~ I was about to tell you and Yura unnie but everything turns quickly as expected. I can't withdraw to that deal since its our family's traits. Please understand?" I explained.

He hold my hand who's on his cheek then put a soft kiss between my palm.

"It's okay Jenny-ah~ But I can't accept the fact that my precious Jenny is getting married to other guy." he starts to cry again.

"Channie..I'm getting married but it doesn't mean our friendship is over. I'm still here for you no matter what so please don't cry. I'll be sad if you do." I said then pouted.

"Promise me that whatever happens you won't leave us arraseo?" he said then held my hand asking me to do the pinky promise.

"I promise!" I said the intertwined my pinky finger on him.

"Be happy Jenny-ah~" he said then his face lightened up and his precious smile came after.

"You sure know how to deal with my brother's craziness huh?" Yura in.

She was there staring at us while leaning her back on the door.

"Yura unnie. Mianhae?" I apologized to her.

She curled her arms towards her chest and act as if mad at me with her eyes trying to avoid my gaze.

I get up and wrap my arms around her shoulder while shaking her body pleading for her forgiveness.

"Unnie~ Please don't be mad at me. I will be sad if my maid of honor will get mad at me and won't attend my special occasion." I stated then pout at her.

"Aish! Was that for real? I will be your maid of honor?" she asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter