Chapter 34: A Year After

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

 

October 2015-Saturday, 7:35 AM

 

He flinched as he feels something warm that burns his bare face. His eyes flipped open and the bright rays of the morning sun greet him.

 

He shut himself up from his bed and shoves the quilt away revealing his bare body, since the season gets warmer on summer and somehow till fall, he used to sleep half .

 

He threw his arms in the air, stretching his joints and produces a silent knocks from it. His bones looks almost rotten from long months he stopped dancing due to some valid reason, of course, due to searching for Jenny.

 

It’s been a year but he didn’t even think to give up for he believes Jenny would definitely back for him very soon.

 

He run downstairs after he clean up himself and prepares his breakfast. For a year, he managed to live alone though it’s a bit hard for him since he used to be with his parents, not until Jenny and him got married.

 

Eating foods that don’t need enough sweat to have is what he would always prefer which he grows thinner and unhealthy. He badly misses her cooking and so her presence at his home.

 

After she suddenly disappeared, Sehun move to his new apartment and leave their old house. He can’t stand living alone in that place since he would just miss her badly than he would always do.

 

Upon gulping up his instant ramen, he threw his remains on the sink and hurriedly grabs his keys to catch the meeting held at his agency office for his group’s comeback.

 

He still works as a choreographer in the company he used to work for more years and he’s lucky that they let him pass for the absences he made last previous months.

 

He hopped in and brought the engine to life as he twists the key into it. He then starts to drive and face the busy streets who are now packed up with speeding cars that’s in a hurry for schools and offices too.

 

For about twenty minutes drive, he reached his work building and parked at the vacant slot. He glanced at his watch and found it a bit early so he decided to take a walk and visit his favorite bubble tea shop across the street.

 

The stop light glow in red, a sign that streets are in full speed. He was busy wandering his eyes around ‘till a newly parked bus halted across the street somehow caught his attention.

 

His eyes unconsciously pinned through the passengers who hop out of the bus’s door. All are in school uniforms and this woman whose wearing black coat outstands from them all.

 

“No..It can’t be..” he mutter as he stood there frozen on his spot.

 

The light turns green and all of the waiting folks cross the streets, some had accidentally bumped on him but he didn’t get to notice it since his eyes were still on the girl who’s wandering across the street.

 

The light suddenly turns red and cars now starts to move. A loud beep causes him to bring back his conscious and panic as he saw cars speeding up on the streets.

 

Though risky, he run through the streets ignoring the loud beeping of cars and yells that’s scolding him for being an idiot to cross the busy street.

 

Without noticing it, he successfully cross the street and run through the crowd. He would bumped, getting stepped by the foot and pushed but he never budge, he’s still on the go to catch the girl he was looking for.

 

His knees felt numb but his eyes were not though almost not flicking since it’s still pinned through the back of that familiar figure whom he doesn’t want to miss.

 

Luckily the stop light turned red and all the folks stop by, waiting for the go signal for them to once again cross the street.

 

The girl stopped and though tired, he brought all his strength to catch her and meet her again.

 

“Jenny!” he happily exclaimed as he grabs her by the wrist and pulls her to turn.

 

The smile that once painted on his face the entire time instantly vanished as he realize it was n

Please log in to read the full chapter