Chapter 15: Honeymoon(My Tour Guide And Our First Night As A Couple)

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

"Jenny-ah~ I already pack your things so after this you can proceed to the airport." mommy suzy said giddily and mom agreed.

"Where are we going omma?" I asked.

"Aish..of course you have spend your honeymoon. Here, take this!" mommy suzy said then handed the big pink box at me.

"Should I open it now?" I ask.

"No princess. Save it when you arrive at your hotel." she said then wink at me.

I gulp at that wink and nodded as a response.

The ceremony ended and it turn out well. Waahhh...I can't believe I'm now officially Mrs. Oh.

I change my clothes and we headed to the parking lot of the building.

Mom and my inlaws where there too and ready to leave. They drove us to the airport.

"Jenny-ah~ Sehuna~ Enjoy your honeymoon!" Sung Min appa cheered and our moms and grandma joined him.

"We're expecting our first grand children so Sehun, be ready okay!" Appa added and they both howled in teasing us.

I smiled sheepishly while Sehun joined them sending me those teasing smirk that I want to rip off his face.

We check in and a couple of minutes after the plane take off to the paradise of land and sea, the Jeju Island.

-----------

"Wahhhh~ Sehuna!! this is really beautiful!" I exclaimed throwing both my arms in the air while engulfing the beautiful scenery with my bear eyes.

"Jenny-ah babo! We're still on the airport. What's beautiful in this place!" he said then smirks and walk ahead.

"Aish.." I cursed under my breath and run towards him.

We reach the hotel were we booked for three nights. The sceneries on the way were really amazing and I'm truly facinated by its unique beauty.

I love beach and I really love this place!

"Good morning mam, sir. Come this way, I'll show you your room." the attendant greeted and us to our room.

I walk behind Sehun and this girl. I gaze at the surroundings and I feel really fine with it.

The garden is really beautiful same with the wide swimming pool and the huge building.

"Here it is sir, mam. Call us when you need anything." she said then vowed. We do the same and we both get inside our room.

I put my luggage on the side and the big box that my mother in law gave me before we get here.

"I'll take a walk outside." He said then leave me alone in our room.

I unpack my things and put on my comfy clothes. I'll take some nice photos outside as remembrance. That's my first priority in this trip.

I glance at the mirror and check my outfit. I wore khaki short and a black V-neck tshirt with my favorite brown snickers.

I put on my favorite cap which Chanyeol give me as my birthday present. That hat collector really loves these kind of stuffs.

I grab my backpack and my dslr camera.

"Yey! I'm ready!" I mumbled and hurriedly walk outside.

I roam around the hotel area and take some shots.

The view is really nice since this place is near the beach.

From the wide garden, you could clearly see the wide ocean and a field of wild flowers.

I was busy taking pictures when this man interrupt.

"Why don't you take some pictures of you with that scene?" he asked.

I craned my neck and face him. He smiled and that captures my heart. He looks like an angel.

"Does it sounds good?" he asked.

I snap out of my thought and quickly composed myself.

Please log in to read the full chapter