Chapter 6: A Perfect Date With Him

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

I was on my room looking for some nice dress to wear since this is the day that Luhan and I promised to go out.

I put on my snickers and jacket.

The snow heavily falls outside. It's two days before christmas and tomorrow, my grandma will come to visit us.

I run downstairs to bid goodbye to my mother who's busy cooking breakfast.

Well, my mom is really good in cooking. That's her hobby.

"Mom. I'll be out today!" I waved at her as I run through her and took a peck on her cheek.

"Who's with you? Is it Sehun?" she asked and I see clearly a spark of hope in her eyes.

I look down, I don't know what to say since I'm dating the other guy and not her future son-in-law.

"Oh..I see..Well then, be careful okay?" she said as she noticed that it has nothing to do with Sehun.

He's a rude guy, and I don't think he would bother to ask me on a date.

I hurriedly run outside and open the gate.

I was surprise to see a red car parked in front of our house.

I walk closely to it and before I get close the window roll open and his angelic smile greeted me.

"Good morning beautiful!" he greeted and smile cheekily.

I just roll my eyes to his cheesiness.

He chuckle and hop out of his car only to open the other door and help me in.

What a gentleman. I hope Sehun would be like this too.

He started the engine and starts to drive.

"So, where are we going?" I ask as I broke the silence between us.

"Just wait till we get there." he said with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

I hope this would turn out well or else I'll gonna rip this kid's neck off.

"Where here!" he exclaimed as he stop the car in the front of a huge salon.

"What are we doing here?" I asked jaw drop as I gaze at the huge board in front of the building.

Well, it's one of the famous salon in korea.

"I'll take you out on a date so I want everything perfect. And that includes your make over. Someone wants to meet you." he said then flash his lovely smile. The one who doesn't fail to skip my heart a bit.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"Ugh! Enough for those questions. Lets get in and start this make-over thing. I'm sure that one were really excited to see you. So we must not waste our time." he stated and grab my wrist and get inside the salon.

As we enter, two young ladies greeted us with a lively smile on their faces.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Welcome young master. Everything's ready now." the woman with short blonde hair greeted as he approaches to Luhan and give him a hug.

"Thanks noona..Well, I think she's ready now. Do your best and impress me, arraseo?" he said and the latter nods and give him a thumbs up.

"Let's get started young lady." she said and smile at me.

I smile back in reply and we headed to the make-over room.

I'm pretty much new for this kind of things.

Well, I haven't been in salon for years.

I do love dressing myself comfortably and I'm not fond of putting makeups.

After and hour of doing my hair, they put some light make up on me.

My jaw drop the moment I swung around and face the mirror.

"Wow! Is this really me?" I ask in amusement.

I'm pretty much surprise for my new look.

I never knew curly hair would suit on me.

"You're really beautiful young lady. I guess young master would fall for you more." she teased as she brush the ends of my curly locks.

"He's just my friend." I said shyly and she just shrug her shoulders in response.

"Now lets dress you up." she said then she help me get up and gesture me to follow her in the

Please log in to read the full chapter