Chapter 23: The Mistress

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

 

I go home late last night and found my husband sleeping soundly on our room. I’ve been a bad wife so this time I must pay it back.

 

“Good morning!” I greeted as he take the stairs down and greet me with his warm hug and kiss.

 

“What time did you arrive last night?” he ask sill wrapping those arms on my waist with his head rested on my shoulder.

 

“Around ten? I’m sorry I’ve been so attached to our conversation that I didn’t notice the time.” I stated.

 

“It’s alright. By the way, I’m off from work today. How about a date?” he snuggle through my neck.

 

“Hmmm…that’s pretty good! Where?” I ask as I crane my neck to face him.

 

“We’ll go shopping and then eat after. Is that okay with you?” he ask.

 

“Oh! Sure! But…what if paparazzi’s see us?” I ask worriedly.

 

Well, it’s not the first time I get to hang out with him in public but after hearing through Jongin that he’s popular I get too worried for his career.

 

“Comon’ I’m not the usual Sehun before. My time ended and I am a manager and a choreographer now. Sure there were still sasaengs but not as wild as before.” He stated and smile assuringly.

 

“Is that so? Hmm… okay then.” I agreed.

 

We ate our breakfast and prepare ourselves for the date. I just wore casual clothes. A simple dress indeed since now I get to dolled up myself the moment I got married.

 

“Let’s go Jagi~” he called up and open the car’s door for me. He do the same for himself and starts to drive.

 

We roam around the mall and buy some things we need, but actually we ended up with clothes.

 

“Oh! Are you the almighty Sehun?” the lady gasp in shock upon seeing this handsome husband of mine seriously picking some clothes for me.

 

Sehun bob his head twice in response and the lady squeal and grab his arm and clung on him.

 

I dart a look to this lady and Sehun noticed it so he humbly get himself off the lady’s arm and walk towards me.

 

“Please help her try it on.” He said to the lady and the lady let out a wary smile and dart me a dissatisfying look from head to toe.

 

“Stop staring at my wife. She’s more pretty enough to have those fancy clothes you are selling.” He dart her a serious look and the lady hurriedly grab the clothes and let me follow her to the dressing room.

 

I hear some girls mumbling random things outside the dressing room. They probably saw me and Sehun earlier.

 

I fit in those dresses and finally go out to let him check it. I do the rest and he ended up buying all those instead.

 

We headed out of the boutique and we were surprise upon seeing this bunch of reporters waiting for us outside.

 

Sehun grab my hand and pull close to face them. The reporters ask him lots of questions that I couldn’t hear correctly since they all talk in chorus.

 

“Yes. I am married, and she is my wife.” Sehun stated that let those buzzing paparazzis shut their mouths in surprise.

 

“How about Soo Jung? She said you were still with each other. Have you two end up your relationship?” the man in suit ask as he points his huge microphone on Sehun.

 

“Yes. We parted our ways and I’m happy with my life now. So, I think that would be all. Excuse us please, my wife is not used to these kind of things.” He said and pull me out of the crowd.

 

 

SOO JUNG:

 

She clutch the hem of her dress as she stare at the wide screen hanged on the corner of her dressing room.

 

“Soo Jung-ah, this is bad. What if those reporters bug you and ask you about that? You better fix this before the rumor spreads out. I told you to tell the truth that you and Sehun are over right? See this? This would ruin your career” Her manager snorts as he points the television.

 

“I won’t let that happen. I swear I will do everything to fix this problem. I’ll get going.” She said then grabs her belongings and strode out of the room.

 

JENNY:

 

I feel really reliev

Please log in to read the full chapter