Chapter 4: Behind That Mask

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

It’s almost midnight.

The snowy weather freezes the atmosphere outside.

The Christmas is near already so even if the night gets deeper there were still some people roaming around the streets that shop for some stuffs and pile on the nearby coffee shops to warm them up.

“Sehuna~ please forgive me? I know it’s my fault but I didn’t mean it! Please give me another chance?” the girl pleaded. It’s Sehun’s ex-girlfriend, Soo Jung.

Sehun we’re staring outside glass window while holding a cup of coffee.

He sighed and shut his eyes. He’s totally fed up with all of her excuses.

“What do you mean you didn’t mean to? I caught you on the act. You kissed him. How could you explain that?” he stated then shook his head in dismay.

“It was just a friendly act. We didn’t mean it. You’re the only one I love Sehun. Please believe me!” she cried then grab Sehun’s hand but he yank it and keep avoiding an eye contact with her.

Though Soo Jung betrayed him, Sehun we’re still kind hearted that he couldn’t resist seeing her crying.

He couldn’t dare to look at her straight through the eye coz he still feel the love that he had for her even though the pain that she caused almost killed him.

Sehun slap his forehead then shook his head. He can’t stand this situation.

He wants to forgive her since it’s been a year but his ego would always stop him from doing it.

With teary eye, Sehun lift his head up then uttered.

“You know what? Even if you kneel in front of me it won’t change everything. You’re just wasting your time. Stop this nonsense Soo Jung. I moved on now so stop bothering me.”

He stood up and swung around but Soo Jung caught him in the arm then kneeled in front of him while crying.

“Sehun-ah~ please forgive me? I promise I won’t do it again. I’m begging you. I can’t live without you.” She cried harder.

Everyone in the hall was staring at them. Sehun pull his arms and face her.

“If only you think of it before you do that bull thing! I loved you with all of my heart Soo Jung! But still you dare to do such painful thing to me! Spare me from this stinging pain I bear for almost a year Soo Jung-ah! I want to get through with this now so please stop bothering me!” he said angrily then walk out of the coffee shop leaving Soo Jung dumbfounded.

Everyone in the hall we’re surprised of the pleading action of Soo Jung.

Soo Jung is one of the famous rising stars in Korean drama industry.

As a famous actress and her stunning beauty, everyone dreamed to be her man.

But he chose to be with Sehun, a famous dancer and choreographer of his time but after five years of being popular, he chose to be a manager of one of the famous dance performer in Korea.

Their relationship became on and off since Soo Jung accepted daring movie scenes.

Sehun as a sensitive man didn’t want any man to hit on her girl even if it is just for work.

Though he seemed okay with it, about lacking of time with him, Sehun understands her and forgive her in everything.

But everyone has its own limits.

One night while preparing a surprise romantic dinner for their first anniversary, Sehun got startled by what he had seen. Soo Jung kissing Kai, his best friend and Soo Jung’s leading man in one of her movies.

They we’re outside Soo Jung’s apartment and unfortunately, Sehun was there, holding a bouquet of red roses that he planned to give to Soo Jung in their dinner date.

Kai dropped her in her apartment after their taping and Soo Jung didn’t know that Sehun were planning to surprise her.

Sehun was dumbfounded of what he had seen.

He darte

Please log in to read the full chapter