Chapter 25: My Wife’s Lover

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

 

Last night was so cold for him since he’s wife were a bit far, maintaining that far distance between them the whole night.

 

He slowly opens his eyes and absorbs the light that successfully sneaked through their window.

 

It’s already eight in the morning but both of them were still peacefully lying on the bed.

 

He slowly move out the pillow that was settled between them and reach for her waist, pulling her close for a tight hug.

 

She was awaken by it but she never budge. She stay still facing the other way.

 

It’s quite surprising for him since his wife would always greet him with her sweet smile and kisses, but this time her cold treatment were the only one’s he get.

 

He snuggle through her neck and put soft kisses on it, trying to break the cold mood.

 

“Good morning Jagiya~ I love you~” he whispered.

 

The sound of her breathing was the only audible that lingers through the room.

 

She sighed, as if composing herself before facing him, and finally she did.

 

“Good morning~ I love you more..” she whispered as she snuggle through his chest like hiding her face through him.

 

“Are you okay? Are you sick?” he asked worriedly.

 

She shook her head and held his shirt tightly.

 

He knows to himself that something is wrong with her but he doesn't want to force her spill it out. He would wait for her to do her own move if the time comes.

 

“I hope it’s not what I’m thinking. I hope she’ll never know about it.” His thoughts cried.

 

He’s a bit worried that this spoil mood of his wife has nothing to do with the crime he committed a couple of days ago.

 

He hug her more tightly and brush his lips on the top of her head, trying to ease whatever she is dealing with right now.

 

“I’m sorry jagiya~” he thought.

 

JENNY:

 

Morning was a bit tough for me. I think everything will be okay but reverse shown the moment I heard his voice. I still feel the pain whenever I remember what Soo Jung had told me yesterday.

 

I wash the vegetables on the sink, ready to cook for our lunch. He’s outside the house, washing our cars.

 

I go out and check for him and bring him some snacks. I slowly open the door and peeked in, watching as he seriously deals with scrubbing the window pane.

 

He looks worn out. Is he okay?

 

I sighed and resume walking till he noticed me. His gloomy aura fades, his warm smile came after.

 

“Hi jagiya! Are you okay now?” he asked, still with smile painted on his face.

 

I force one and nodded in response.

 

“Why don’t you take a break first? Here, I brought you cookies and drinks.” I said as I put down the plates and glass on the table.

 

He strode towards me and s his arm around my waist, hugging me from behind.

 

“You look sick. Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked. I swung around and face him, painted an uneasy smile just to let him feel I’m okay.

 

“Eat. I need to check the kitchen. Take a shower when you’re done. Let’s eat lunch after.” I said and broke the hug.

 

I take steps back to our house leaving him behind, still clueless of my weird behavior all this time.

 

“I don’t think this is right. But I can’t. I can’t live without you Sehun. I hope I do the right thing. I’ve decided. I won’t let you go. I will fight for this no matter what.” I mutter as I slowly fall on my knees feeling this cold wall who aid me from my weakest point.

 

I’ve decided.

 

I won’t.

 

I will never let this relationship get ruined easily by that.

 

A coward may it seem but I won’t give up on him. I trust him and I love him, so I guess, that would be enough for me to still hold on for this love.

 

SEHUN:

 

The house was filled with misery, like untold truth covered with unending lies.

 

He didn’t know what to do. He thinks what she is about now has something to do with his scandal with Soo Jung.

 

But he has been never sure about that. Asking her would let the truth be unfolded, but what if it has nothing to do with his secret? What if she was not aware with it?

 

Being baffled about their situation, he called his best friend, his friend that he always run to when he h

Please log in to read the full chapter