Firsts

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

warning: mature content

 

Baekhyun walks into his room with Chanyeol behind him, the yellow sticky note in his hand from his parents telling him that his and Chanyeol's were gone for the weekend. As they walk inside his room and Chanyeol switches on the light, Baekhyun can't help but wonder what the other did while they weren't talking or spending time at each other's houses for the past week.

It's been a while since he and Chanyeol have talked, mostly because of the argument they'd had last week about colleges and their future and also the surprise of hearing that their older siblings were going to have a marriage in a couple years, their engagement still new. And Baekhyun doesn't know whether to be happy for his brother Suho, who seems to really like Yura a lot or be judgmental because after all the teasing he received from his older brother about ending up with Park Chanyeol, he ends up falling for the giant's older sister himself. How ironic, the fact that they're already spending so much time with each other, the only thing left to do was tie the knot after all these years.

It was a matter between who wanted to stay home and who wanted to leave and study abroad. Respectively, Baekhyun was just as ecstatic as Luhan and Kyungsoo when the three of them found out that they'd been accepted to the same university, the University of Seoul. The fact of the matter is, Chanyeol got accepted there too, but instead of being as ecstatic as Baekhyun had been, he kept his mouth shut, only cheering Baekhyun on and hiding his acceptance from Baekhyun until Chanyeol's mother had let it slip last week at dinner at the Park's that Chanyeol had gotten accepted too. So imagine how confused Baekhyun had been after Chanyeol told him that he hadn't gotten an acceptance letter from the univeristy yet, only to find out that his boyfriend had actually gotten one the same time he did? His excitement over going to the same university with Chanyeol after high school overpowered that confusion though, and instead of being angry with Chanyeol, he'd been once again, ecstatic at the idea of going to Seoul University with his favorite people, until Chanyeol finally blurted out while they were eating that he wanted to study business abroad, the States in particular.

Of course, Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol was bound to take over his family business, but he'd totally forgotten about it. Forgotten the trip the giant had taken a few months before the end of their second year. But Baekhyun might have also assumed that Chanyeol would only take over the Park family business, Park Ent., until he was done with college. And he might've assumed that Chanyeol would stay as well before moving on and traveling the world. Instead, Baekhyun finds out that his boyfriend's dad had talked to him about taking on the world and seeing new things, understanding different concepts and living in a new environment to influence what he can and will add to the flourishment of the company. With a mind of someone who wants to try new things, Chanyeol had quickly accepted and while his father had allowed him to have plenty of time to think about it, to think about his other greater options of staying at home, Chanyeol was set on going abroad and studying there, wherever it may be, so determined to add to his family legacy that he forgot about what was at home. So when he'd determinedly told his dad he would go abroad and study, his father had reminded him that if he were, he'd have to leave right after his high school graduation to settle, exam, get registered and look for housing in the States while planning out what he'll do in the American branch of Park Ent. Chanyeol would also have to think about what and more specifically who he was leaving behind.

It was only a matter of time before it finally settled in Baekhyun's mind that Chanyeol had probably jumped the gun, being the loving son that he is, to study abroad. The night had ended badly for them, with Baekhyun feeling like Chanyeol didn't trust him enough to tell him of his future plans and selfish enough to go without thinking of how Baekhyun might react. Chanyeol on the other hand, felt guilty that he'd hidden the news, but told Baekhyun that he thought about their futures too, a future where they would strive in whatever they were doing, said things like how studying abroad will expose him to a new environment, a new outlook on life and Baekhyun staying here would be beneficial for the both of them, a clear show of their contrasting personalities. But he doesn't tell Baekhyun that part of the reason why he wants to leave for the States is because he doesn't want to hold Baekhyun down from his dreams.

Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun wants to reach for the skies, study music, become a singer, a performer. And if that doesn't work, Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun would study business just like him, in hopes of also helping in his family business. But Chanyeol thinks that he'd rather have Baekhyun be a performer than some young man working his off at a company, he knows that Baekhyun would prefer it better to perform on a stage in front of a live audience.

Plus, it would help his sister a lot because in taking the job for himself, Yura wouldn't have to temporarily lead the family business should their father choose to retire, because Chanyeol has the position on lock. And with the news that Suho and Yura would get married after a three year engagement, Chanyeol would rather have his older sister make her own business and have no interruptions in creating a perfect wedding with her now fiance.

Things just didn't feel so right after that night, and with the realization that they had seen two different paths for the two of them, Baekhyun wanting Chanyeol to stay in Seoul with him, and Chanyeol wanting Baekhyun to move abroad with him, it just didn't seem like they were on the  same page. There'd been a silent agreement that night, an agreement that Baekhyun had eventually wanted to take back because after a few days of not talking with or having Chanyeol around in school or after, it was getting lonely. Boyfriend or not, break or no break, Chanyeol was Baekhyun's bestfriend among bestfriends. Luhan and Kyungsoo couldn't fill the void that had Baekhyun feeling like Chanyeol was meant to always be beside him.

So who's to say that Baekhyun wasn't happy when Chanyeol had walked over earlier this evening, dressed in a black suit and tie with a flower in hand, surprising Baekhyun still dressed in sweats, because he believed that after their mutual break, they wouldn't need to go to prom with each other anymore. He was wrong, because Chanyeol's not someone who breaks promises and with that, Baekhyun was forced to get in the suit he'd bought with Luhan a couple days after Chanyeol asked him to prom, and ready himself for what might be the awkwardest night of his life.

But instead, Baekhyun had the most wonderful night of his life. It didn't even feel like he hadn't talked to Chanyeol for a while because the giant had gone straight to acting like they hadn't had a bump in their relationship and decided to have a small break. They'd laughed and talked and danced and god, the dancing. Baekhyun was scared that Chanyeol would step on his feet, but was shocked to find that the giant was the one leading them, whether it be slow dancing or jumping to the blaring speakers. Needless to say, it was fun. But it was also tiring. So they'd waved bye to their friends after Chanyeol'd ceremoniously danced with his partner, a cheerleader in their class after winning Prom King. After dancing with her, Chanyeol had calmly asked Baekhyun if he wanted to go home now to which Baekhyun had nodded in agreement. It was too hot there. Besides, they both know, six months into their relationship, that neither have to go anywhere fun as long as they were together.

 

So that's how Baekhyun finds himself here, standing in his shower stall after a heated make out with Chanyeol on his wall. Baekhyun shivers at the soft trickling of shower water trailing down his face, his wet hair covering his eyes as he gently massages shampoo into his hair and attempts to calm his speeding heart. He blames testosterone and the spark of the moment for the way he and Chanyeol were nearing second base out there. He sighs, thankful for the cold water now helping him in the process of deflating his arousal and cooling the spot where he remembers the feeling of Chanyeol's fingertips roaming his sides, curling around his waist while he had Baekhyun's legs wrapped around his own as the giant propped the smaller against the wall, pulling hi-

Baekhyun groans because he's doing what he's not supposed to with a guy he'd mutually decided to remain friends with, or at least give some time and distance to, albeit how ing hard it was to refrain from kissing Chanyeol with all his strength earlier.

It's only been a couple days since the 'break' but his resolve's crumbling. Chanyeol doesn't deserve to have Baekhyun if he says he was thinking about their future but didn't have Baekhyun in mind with him. And it , finding out that Chanyeol was leaving, right after graduation to settle over in the States for who knows how long. Unlike before, Baekhyun chose not to ask about how long. If Chanyeol wasn't planning on telling him about his leaving, why should Baekhyun exert effort in knowing?

 

While he hears the sound of the shower running, Chanyeol's sitting on the edge of Baekhyun's bed, his wallet in hand, the packet burning through the leather wallet given to him by Baekhyun for their fifth month anniversary. The question is, why does the packet burn? Call out to him? Of all the nights that Luhan chose to inflict confusing thoughts into Chanyeol, it had to be prom night. The most cliched moment of all high school students would be having on the night of prom. Chanyeol heard about some of the guys in his grade planning on taking their girlfriends somewhere for the night, and he hopes that they too have good friends like Luhan that hand him condoms without even asking.

It took him by surprise, how Luhan had approached him with a smirk, after Chanyeol won Prom King, saying things like how maybe finally losing themselves to each other would get Baekhyun and Chanyeol to make up and talk. Chanyeol wasn't even planning on having with Baekhyun! It's their first time for crying out loud, and other than what he's seen through , Chanyeol has had zero experience in that area. But the way Baekhyun's eye makeup made his eyes burn with confidence tonight and how the suit he'd worn had fit his body so well, and just the complete longing for Baekhyun after having not talked with him since their argument, Chanyeol may or may not regret ever thinking about having for the first time with Baekhyun. Scratch that, making love, because for all it's worth, it would never just be with Baekhyun. There'd be meaning behind every act too.

As he takes out the packet from his wallet, Chanyeol's eyes bug out and he doesn't know whether he should be thankful or flabbergasted that Luhan handed him one flavored like Baekhyun's favorite fruit, strawberry. But as he rolls it through his fingers and thinks about what had occured earlier with Baekhyun, how the shorter male had broken their heated kiss before running off to the bathroom to 'Take a shower', Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun must've felt the same desire. And with this, he comes to a decision.

 

Baekhyun rinses his body of soap and messily wipes the make up off his face, getting some soap in his eyes and causing them to sting and him to curse loudly. He's rubbing at his eyes, all thoughts of Chanyeol forgotten, while letting the water splatter down on his back and doesn't hear the bathroom door opening or the sliding of the shower door as the giant steps in and pulls Baekhyun close.

Underneath the water, Baekhyun tenses in shock and just about turns around, but the grip Chanyeol has around his waist prevents him from it, so he says nothing, doesn't even want to turn around anymore for fear of being right. Because if he's right, Chanyeol's holding him close, as in bare skin against his beneath the cold shower water. Suddenly, Baekhyun stiffens more at the feeeling of something hardeningly large touching his backside. He doesn't turn, doesn't say anything yet, only breathes through his mouth, heat slowly fogging up a small circle on his glass sliding door. Not looking at Chanyeol, he manages to switch their spots and feels Chanyeol shiver behind him when he reaches for the shower handle and switches the water to warm. Baekhyun attempts to gently pry the giant's fingers off from around his waist but after a couple of failed tries and realizing that Chanyeol's nowhere near letting his grip around him go, Baekhyun slowly resigns and leans back against Chanyeol, who's now leaving innocent kisses on his neck and nibbling on the spot after. A particualr bite at the back of his neck, Baekhyun's sensitive spot, sends a current down his spine and his knees want to buckle but Chanyeol holds him there.

Baekhyun remains quiet while Chanyeol continues the light touches, hands bravely roaming lower and lower until the ghosting over Baekhyun's lower region causes his breath to hitch, a mixture of anticipation and apprehension going through his head. As he wipes water from his eyes and lessens the strength of the water, Baekhyun guesses Chanyeol understands, when the hand leaves the area screaming for friction and falls down to a set of smooth thick thighs instead. This causes Baekhyun to let out an unguarded moan and he just can't muster any shame in wanting to stop what's going on. Hell, he wants whatever Chanyeol's asking for. Just the fact that it's all unexplored territory is what's making him nervous and hesitant.

The plump lips on his neck search until they land on Baekhyun's right ear lobe and gently bite while a large roaming hand is hesitant to Baekhyun's round , something Baekhyun had been internally screaming for Chanyeol to touch for the past few seconds. It's when he feels Chanyeol turning him to face him that Baekhyun becomes more alert and he's looking up guiltily at a wet Chanyeol, black hair plastered over his large eyes that causes Baekhyun's heart to flutter. Baekhyun reaches behind him and the water stops pouring. It's quiet and he hopes Chanyeol can't hear his erratic heartbeat with those large ears of his because the image of Chanyeol standing before him, especially with his figure now wet and the planes of abs quite obvious to Baekhyun's vision? It's causing Baekhyun to feel things, lots of them. Most importantly, it's not helping the growing arousal in his groin as Chanyeol walks forward in the small space and pulls Baekhyun gently by the hand, searching Baekhyun's eyes for any sign of resistance and finding none.

It's their first time doing this, whatever it is, and Baekhyun can't help but chuckle to himself with how calm Chanyeol's being, despite their equally unexperienced history. Obviously he's mistaken when he himself closes the distance between them and lays his small hands on Chanyeol's chest, his palm feeling Chanyeol's quick heart beat.

The kiss starts off slow and guarded, the two having not had any since their argument. It's innocent and like all others, show emotion. But Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol must feel the same hunger as him once the kiss turns to waist grabbing, hair pulling and tongue clashing. There's zero ounce of care in him when Baekhyun feels Chanyeol's bulge bare against his for the first time, finally feels Chanyeol's large hands cup his bottom and give the cheeks a squeeze while groaning into their kiss after.

It's a little early in their relationship, only half a year. But it's not like they haven't touched each other down there, haven't tasted each other's skin, didn't test the waters and find that they could give the other pleasure just by the flick of the hand or the warmth of a toothy cavern. But that's about as far as they went, because with any sign of nearing second base, they both find a mutual understanding, knowing that they're still not ready for what's next and were content with what was there.

The kiss continues and he doesn't know how, but Chanyeol's managed to hike up on of Baekhyun's legs, causing the elder to wrap it around Chanyeol's waist as one of the giant's hands hold it in place and provide enough friction between both their arousals, the feeling of their members rubbing at each other making them want more. Everything's messy and Baekhyun feels saliva running down his chin, a mixture of theirs after their open mouthed kisses that made sounds audible to both of them.

The friction isn't enough as Baekhyun runs his fingers through Chanyeol's hair, only slightly damp. He doesn't forget to remember how the other groans in pleasure and bucks at each one of Baekhyun's tugs. The glass doors fog up because of their breathing and Baekhyun was just about to suggest leaving the closed space when his knees buckle at the feeling of something poking his entrance. He looks up at a now hesitant Chanyeol, the confidence long gone albeit the lust still there in his eyes. But a small nod from Baekhyun tells him to do what he did again and Baekhyun lets out a mixture of a grunt and moan at the feeling of Chanyeol's index finger gently probing but not entering, his entrance, the finger moving smoothly with the slick effect of Chanyeol's own precum. Chanyeol's entranced by the sign of no hair on Baekhyun's lower region, no hair surrounding the sensitive hole nor the pink member now dripping with some precum. The sight of the pink throbbing modest length right in front of Chanyeol's eyes just makes everything about Baekhyun more perfect than he already is. 

"You-me-we don't have to do this you know Chanyeol," Chanyeol hears Baekhyun whisper. "Ngh-don't do something-ah- you or ah! we'll regret or ch-choose to forget tomorrow," Baekhyun can't get enough of the pleasure Chanyeol gives him as he kisses him senseless and touches Baekhyun's chest, teasing him by lightly squeezing Baekhyun's s as he continues probing Baekhyun's entrance too. Finally, after what seems like forever, Chanyeol gets the courage to insert his finger further into the clenching hole and finally, oh god, finally feels the warmth of Baekhyun inside. Chanyeol has Baekhyun clinging to him as he carries the boy outside of the bathroom, one finger still inside while the other hand supports the other's weight. All this he does while Baekhyun clings to him, scratches his shoulder blades at the feeling of his entrance being penetrated by the thickness of Chanyeol's finger, at how sensitive his skin feels and how his rubs against the towel Chanyeol wrapped around his waist, preventing from any friction against Chanyeol's abs. It's hot, everything feels so hot to Baekhyun. But it feels good too, even if he still feels the slight sting where Chanyeol's hand is. 

Chanyeol stops at the foot of the bed and places Baekhyun down on the sheets, and waits until Baekhyun's down from his high enough to look up at Chanyeol and see that what they're doing isn't some sort of crappy joke or testosterone induced moment that they'll regret or forget the next day. Hell no, this is something Chanyeol wants to cherish, something he's willingly giving away to the only person he deems worthy of taking his ity. And he hopes Baekhyun feels the same because Chanyeol wouldn't have it any other way. He's proven right with the way they somehow end up with a telepathic agreement, as if to say they're both nervous as but would rather go through it with each other than anyone else. 

Chanyeol doesn't have to speak because Baekhyun didn't even have to ask. Chanyeol wants him, needs him, and if it has to be on stupid prom night, then so be it. Chanyeol speaks anyway despite of their silent agreement as they look into each other's eyes. 

"I know I said we should wait for the right moment," Chanyeol's lips brush against Baekhyun's and they can hear each other's hard breathing despite having done nothing more than touching and pulling. "But I'm thinking this is the right moment with the right person. And I need you Baekhyun. I want you, need you and I'm feeling ready for this." 

Baekhyun shivers at the sound of his name leaving Chanyeol's mouth and stares at how the others Adam's apple bobs up and down. 

"I don't want you and I to regret or forget any of this Baekhyun. I want this to be remembered. And I want you to understand that I'm as equally scared as you probably are. But I also want you to understand that I always think about you, past, present and future and right now, you're very beautiful. Just the image of you under me with your hair all messed up like this," Chanyeol tugs at a strand of Baekhyun's hair. "It makes me want to do things I may not even ask for your permission to do. So help me, I'm asking you for permission, right here right now because I want this to be special. Just tell me you want me too." 

Baekhyun stares at the way Chanyeol looks at him lovingly and the promise of Chanyeol always thinking of him leaves a mark in his brain, because Chanyeol doesn't lie unless he needs to, and he thinks that right now, when they're both bare and most vulnerable to each other, Baekhyun doesn't think Chanyeol would lie. So he forgives him. And asks for forgiveness for his pride against Chanyeol leaving as well. 

Baekhyun stares, but with a soft smile, gives a silent nod. The endearment said after telling Chanyeol that everything between them isn't coming to a close, that he doesn't have to think of any regrets, and Baekhyun wants him just as much. 

"You're beautiful too Yeol."

 

 

 

The feeling of Chanyeol stretching him open with three thick fingers can never beat the feeling of suspense as Chanyeol trails kisses down Baekhyun's body and leaves Baekhyun shuddering once the towel wrapped around his waist is fully opened, and Chanyeol lays his lips on his shaft. Baekhyun lets out a loud moan and bucks his hips up as Chanyeol in more of his length and slowly reaches for Baekhyun's balls, giving them soft rubs. 

 Baekhyun's s are hard, Chanyeol can tell by the way they feel underneath his tongue as he blindly reaches over for the in his wallet atop Baekhyun's drawer. The room is dark, save the dimmed light from one of Baekhyun's bedside lamps. He finally finds the packet and with a whisper asks Baekhyun to open it while he searches for the bottle of lube now hidden in the sheets, to slick his protected length after. He doesn't ask Baekhyun to put it on him but he's surprised at the way Baekhyun does just so and ends up blushing at Chanyeol after. 

"I didn't- I-I just thought you'd need help, that's all," Baekhyun shyly adds, especially after letting out a soft gasp after finding how big Chanyeol's member is. A shiver ran down him to think that it would be inside him soon.  Chanyeol can't help but tell his boyfriend this isn't a time to be shy and the guy smacks him on the chest, causing Chanyeol to laugh out loud. Given their position, with Chanyeol hovering over Baekhyun as he sits in between the smaller's legs and slicks his shaft with lube, there's no point in being shy anymore. 

 

Baekhyun groans with the feeling of something thicker than Chanyeol's fingers his entrance. It feels slick and smooth, but slowly, as Chanyeol wants this to be as painless as possible for Baekhyun, enters the entrance with care. They both moan and arch their backs when Chanyeol finally places all of him inside of Baekhyun. The feeling is indescribable, the total warmth wrapping around his long, thick length and the unconscious clenching of Baekhyun's hole as the other tries to relax from the pain, makes Chanyeol want to collapse on top of the other. 

 

Chanyeol doesn't hesitate to move once Baekhyun gives him the order to and Baekhyun doesn't think before he grabs onto Chanyeol's neck to pull him down and mash their lips together, only, the sudden tug causes Chanyeol, who's kneeling down in front of Baekhyun slowly ing, to fall down and the force of the pull extracts a loud moan from Baekhyun as he feels Chanyeol roughly bottoming out. Chanyeol lets a deep groan come out of him, the feeling on being inside Baekhyun causing the heat inside him to intensify.  

Chanyeol has his arms on either side of Baekhyun's head as he continues to , with more force now as the moans coming out of Baekhyun's mouth increase in volume. The bed slowly starts to creak with every movement.  Chanyeol knows he himself is panting out loud, the feeling of being inside Baekhyun causing his senses to take over. His s speed up and with it, Chanyeol adds more force. He speeds up even further that he ends up having to solely breathe through his mouth, soft huffs and grunts leaving it as he continues pleasuring himself and Baekhyun. As he feels himself nearing his , he slows down his pace and shudders as he stops from coming too early, shudders and lets out a long pleasured breath.

 

The sound of their skin slapping is making Baekhyun go insane as he meets Chanyeol half way with each . Never has anything felt so good beyond Chanyeol squeezing his sides and kissing him with hunger. The sound of Chanyeol grunting has never sounded so appealing to Baekhyun until tonight while he watches the giant's face contort in pleasure as the ing speeds up. Taking initiative and wanting to please the other much further, Baekhyun gets up after Chanyeol's member leaves his hole and pushes the giant back, forcing him to support himself up by his elbows only to fall back on them when Baekhyun rides him to completion.

They meet halfway with Baekhyun bouncing up and down as Chanyeol s upward. Chanyeol reaches over to touch Baekhyun's length and please him, making the other shudder and lean forward to connect their lips until finally one particular sends Baekhyun arching his back into a silent moan. Baekhyun is so desirable in every way that the image burns in Chanyeol's mind and his s speed up faster and faster. 

"Ah-ah-ah! Chanyeol! Right there! Nghhh," Baekhyun pleads. His arms are wrapped around Chanyeol's head while the other guy is buried in his chest as he continues to . Baekhyun knows he's near with each moan he sends out. 

"Fu-. Ngh- ah, B-baek I'm gonna come. I'm so close, ah!"

One final sends them spiraling in ecstasy as Baekhyun lets his fluids splatter against Chanyeol's stomache and Chanyeol s until he's down from his high. 

"Oh my god," Chanyeol whispers. Slowly, after they've calmed down, he pulls from Baekhyun and attempts to take off the pink but fails because of Baekhyun's tight embrace. Baekhyun buries himself further into Chanyeol's chest and Chanyeol doesn't know why. 

"Baek what are you doing? I need to get the off," Chanyeol asks the small male, his deep voice cracking. 

"Please don't leave me Chanyeol. Not right now," Chanyeol can barely hear the other's muffled reply but slowly complies anyway, lowering themselves down on the bed and reaching until he can grab a piece of Baekhyun's blanket to wrap around them. 

"Baekhyun, move your leg and just lie down on top of me okay? Wait, on second thought let me reach over for some tissues and clean us up. You still have white trails on you." Chanyeol feels Baekhyun move and wipes their stomachs and chests. He takes the off while at it and wraps it in the tissues. They lie down in comfortable and tired silence.

"Do you feel dirty having with me Chanyeol?" Chanyeol's taken aback by the question and doesn't know that on top of him is a worried Baekhyun. 

"What the hell are you talking about? I just had the best ing time making love to you Byun Baekhyun. The do you mean dirty?"

"I just... I just wanted to make sure." 

"Well now you know. Don't ask me those type of silly questions. Ever. I could never feel dirty with you," Chanyeol runs a hand up and down Baekhyun's back to soothe him. And after a while he asks. "Now let me ask you. Do you feel dirty making love to me?" 

Baekhyun sits up on top of Chanyeol and frowns. Emotions are coursing through him and how dare Park Chanyeol say something like that. "I would never! I just had the best night of my life with you and-"

"Glad to know we're on the same page again," Chanyeol adds and it strikes Baekhyun because days before, it was like they weren't even on the same page and prom night hits and they suddenly are. 

 

"I-I'm glad too," Baekhyun replies. There's still a bit for them to talk about but he and Chanyeol leave it at that, slowly falling asleep while they tell each other what they were doing while they were on a mutual break. it takes a while for some reason, but when it does occur, they fall asleep to the sound of each other's breathing and the warmth of the other's body, a content smile on their faces. 

 

 

Luckily, they don't know that their parents returned back to the house shortly after finding out one of them forgot their luggage and were now currently seated in the car, minutes after they quickly escaped the house after hearing their sons. Shock is plastered on their faces but Mrs. Park doesn't hesitate to say, "I knew it. Bet you're glad you always tell Baekhyun to use protection." They all share some awkward laughter before remembering their old times and teasing each other about them as they drive away for the weekend.

Mr. Park sits back in his seat and staring out the window, he smiles. 

 

___________________________________

this was so embarrassing for me to write, who knows how many fics I've read to get here. Well, here's the 360. peace, xxjuly