One Date

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

Baekhyun’s been holding a mental list of things he completely adores and the image of Chanyeol excitedly talking about their two “monthsary” tomorrow just bumped up to first place. With fondness in his eyes, Baekhyun chuckles to himself while dragging Chanyeol away from his car and watches the giant speak with his hands, listing all the fun things they would do. The fondness is replaced with groans of pain as Chanyeol mischievously jumps on Baekhyun’s back, causing the elder to curse out loud while the two almost fall down, the attacker boisterously laughing.

Hopefully not with moments that give him back pain, a majority of Baekhyun’s own list these days involves the giant and it’s a list which the elder male hopes will keep piling up as they celebrate future moments.

Baekhyun smiles up at Chanyeol and tiptoes to pinch the taller’s cheek, "You're cute you .”

"Thanks babe,” Chanyeol grins, casually slinging an arm around the smaller’s shoulders and sloppily kissing his temple.  The taller male guides them towards the mall’s parking lot elevators and smiles fondly when Baekhyun begins to tap on the down button.

As if it’d make the machine go faster.

"You're welcome!" Baekhyun sarcastically proudly says, wrapping his arms around Chanyeol’s waist and purposely tangling their feet together to make the taller trip as they walk inside the elevator.

“Ya! Byun Baekhyun!”

“REVENGE!”

 

 

"So Baek, I was thinking. Maybe we could try that new ice cream place you wanted to go to at the end of our date. After the activities I have planned for us. What do you think?” Chanyeol says as the two walk out of the game arcade, Baekhyun smugly grinning after winning Chanyeol an Olaf stuffed toy.

"Sounds good, but you’re not taking me to get surprise couple shirts or something right?” Baekhyun plays with the stuffed toy as Chanyeol leads him towards a CD store. “That would just imply that I’m the girlfriend in this relationship and you’re just the cliché sweet boyfriend."

"Hey, you're not reading my mind are you?" the younger male grins, avoiding Baekhyun from smacking his shoulder. He swiftly walks over to some 2NE1 albums and nods his head to some music coming from the store’s speakers.

"No,” Baekhyun huffs making his way over, “this makes it even weirder that I know what you’re thinking right off the bat just by looking at you."

"Which is why I love you," Chanyeol grabs the elder's hand and places it to his lips.

"Or maybe I can read your mind,” Baekhyun teases and points to an album of his favorite idol group.  “Maybe, maybe I do have powers. You know, like EXO."

"Oh please," Chanyeol snorts, "and I'm the guy with the phoenix powers."

 

 

"You know," Baekhyun whispers while they watch Paddington. "I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this."

 If there are two things the elder male understands, it's that he takes pride in having such a strong friendship with the younger which in the long run caused them to end up together (as if they already weren’t) and that he's probably the luckiest  guy to call Chanyeol his own.

"Used to what?” Chanyeol whispers back, the two giggling at the ridiculous act when they’re seated at the farthest back of the theater.

"This," Baekhyun motions, his buttery hand squeezing Chanyeol’s. "Me. You. Us.  I never would've seen us being like this," the elder squirms at the part when the man brushes his teeth with the toothbrush Paddington used.

Chanyeol, with eyebrows perked up in the dark, looks at his boyfriend with what Baekhyun knows as 'Oh really now?'

"Okay, so maybe. Just! I tell you,” Chanyeol grins at his embarrassed boyfriend trying to save himself. “I kinda, sorta, maybe imagined us being together here and there,” the elder throws a piece of popcorn at his boyfriend, laughing when the other catches it in his mouth.

 

 

"Well, is us officially dating a bad thing? Because I think you're about two months late mister," Chanyeol teases once their eyes get adjusted to light as they walk, leaving the theater after deciding that the movie was too boring for their taste.  “You’re dating the hottest guy in the world who's head over heels for you. Soooo, if you're thinking of any break ups, I definitely think it’ll be a bummer."

"Hell no! Of course us dating isn't a bad thing," Baekhyun states, shoving his boyfriend once they're out of the theater. He reprimands the younger male for even thinking of a possibility of a break up and the two walk, the taller male towering over the shorter that’s clutching his waist from behind.

"Psh, who does Park Chanyeol think he is, saying I might break up with him," the elder says, not knowing he's said his thoughts out loud.

"Your all-knowing, Baekhyun loving boyfriend who just wants to make sure you won't ditch me and the hundreds of dates I've got planned in my head," Chanyeol replies with a laugh. The smaller male blushes and softly apologizes into his boyfriend's back.

"I'm just saying. If I'd known this was what I'd been missing out on, I would’ve confessed first.”

“Which is why I fit the part of the cliché sweet boyfriend,” Chanyeol points out loud before turning his head and leaning down to playfully  whisper in his boyfriend’s ear, “And you the amazing and beautiful girlfriend.”

“Ya, Park Chanyeol! I am not a girl you weirdo!” Baekhyun retaliates with a laugh, smacking his boyfriend on the .

 

 

"It's because I'm a great kisser huh?" Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun from behind him and squeezes him to his side, kissing the top of his boyfriend’s head as they walk towards one of their favorite stores.

Across it is a store full of merchandise for couples who want to match and Baekhyun eyes it from beside his boyfriend, a part of him wanting Chanyeol to take him there and be the cliché boyfriend despite his comments of not wanting matching stuff.

But the taller male pays it no glance and continues on towards the Supreme store. Unconsciously pouting while glancing at the store, Baekhyun doesn’t see that Chanyeol’s been watching him, a plan formulating in his head to please the smaller male.  

Of course, Chanyeol’s going to buy matching stuff. He’s not that dumb or oblivious.

He’ll just, you know, have to do it without his boyfriend knowing.

They practically match all the time anyways, the only difference is that back then they weren’t official.

Go figure.

 

 

"My kisses are worth a million bucks and you get them for free. You're welcome."

"You wish they were worth that much," Baekhyun laughs, heading over to a white Supreme hoodie, its hood completely black with thin white stripes. He puts it on over his clothes and heads over to one of the store's mirrors, stands in front of it and smiles.

"I'd say your kisses are probably around twenty bucks if you ask me Chan."

"Well if you say my kisses are twenty bucks, I'd say you owe me a couple thousands already. Pay up," Chanyeol calls over. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and grins, watching his man through the mirror. He turns to call his boyfriend who's looking at snapbacks.

"Yeol, should I get this?" 

"Hmmmmm," Chanyeol pads over and eyes him. "It looks more like my size," he walks around Baekhyun's figure, pretending to check how the clothing looks when he's actually checking the smaller male out. His eyes wander until they land on the elder's plump . Chanyeol pauses and grins.

"Looks good! You should go and buy it now."

"Okay, cool. Thanks Yeol!" Baekhyun pecks him on the cheek after taking the hoodie off and leaves him there to go to the cashier, his naughty boyfriend still checking him out.

Noticing the fairly distressed cashier at the front, huffing at her lazy co-worker beside her, Chanyeol makes a beeline for the rack of hoodies that the elder chose from, searching for one that matched Baekhyun's choice while constantly looking back. The younger male waves to his oblivious boyfriend when they make eye contact and the elder smiles.

Chanyeol praises the lazy co-worker for creating a long line and continues to scan the store for things he and his boyfriend could match with.

"WWBBW? What would Byun Baekhyun wear? Ah, nerd glasses! I'll get those later.." he quickly walks around and searches for simple t-shirts and hoodies.

"To subtle matching or no. That is the question. Ah..." the male spots a rack of camo styled hoodies with flags of different nations, beside it a rack of simple and comfortable hoodies he thinks might be useful for when he spends time together with Baekhyun during cold weather. "Camo hoodie it is, gray hoodie it is, black sweatshirt it is, playboy hoodie it is, red hoodie..."

With the amount of clothes piling up, Chanyeol's glad he saves all of his allowance and as he makes his way over to Baekhyun who's finally at the front of the line, he sees two matching camo phone cases and gets them. What first started as a simple shopping spree for matching outfits with his boyfriend became something a little more like Chanyeol shopping for himself.

"Baekhyun wears my clothes anyways," Chanyeol nods, making his final decision in purchasing everything. Checking his wallet for his card and a stash of bills, he sighs in relief because thank god he still has money for other couple things, ice cream, and his date plans. "The things I do for the one I love."

The giant finally makes his way over to the cashier and sees Baekhyun grinning at him at the store's entrance, holding his bag and watching Chanyeol place a basket full of clothes for the cashier to scan. Chanyeol waves to him, signaling for Baekhyun to wait outside and entertain himself and Baekhyun laughs, nodding as he exits and places his earbuds on. Chanyeol turns to the female cashier and smiles once she's finished, pulling out his wallet in the process.

"That'll be $--- sir. Will it be cash, debit or credit?" 

Oh god.