Silly

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

"Baek," Chanyeol breathes out after another one of their heated makeout sessions on Baekhyun's bed. One minute they were playing video games and the next the other was dragging Chanyeol to the bed. The male straddled on the giant's body hums while kissing all parts of Chanyeol's neck. The fluttering kisses distract him and Chanyeol struggles to hide the moan in his throat. His head hidden in the younger's neck, Baekhyun smiles at the sound and softly kisses Chanyeol's adams apple, almost making the other's thoughts fly out the window. But, as much as he really wants to keep making out with his y boyfriend, Chanyeol needs to feel reassured that today's events aren't going to change anything between them. 

"Baek, wait," Chanyeol breathes out again. 

"Hmmm? If this is about our 'you know what' talk, we're not going past making out right now Chan," Baekhyun hums in Chanyeol's ear. The feeling sends shivers down Chanyeol's whole being. "Unless you want to," Baekhyun seductively whispers. This makes Chanyeol blush furiously, his cheeks turning into a bright red and his body heating up. 

"W-what?!" the red head stutters. "I thought we decided no 'you know what' until we actually mean it and not cos we're just bored and hormonal!" Chanyeol's stutters cause Baekhyun to laugh, the loud sound ringing in Chanyeol's ears. Chanyeol begins to think, this is it, is tonight really the night we're doing 'you know what'? Only two weeks after they decided not to until they're ready?

"Hahah, I'm sorry," Baekhyun wipes tears at the corner of his eyes, "It's just, I still think it's hilarious that you call it, 'you know what'. And god no, of course we're not breaking the promise. I'm just kidding Yeol," the elder places his arms around the other's neck, nudging the other's cheek softly with his.

Damnit, it's hard to concentrate with this side of Baekhyun. The happy virus wraps his arms tighter around the smaller's waist and pushes him closer to his body, one hand holding Baekhyun's head in place beneath his chin to prevent any further kisses distractions.

"Baek, let's talk."

"About?"

"Taeyeon noona," Baekhyun freezes in Chanyeol's arms and looks up questioningly. 

"Whyyyy?" he asks, eyebrows furrowing, small frown on his face. Chanyeol's totally ruined the mood but he sighs and places his cheek back on Chanyeol's warm chest. They were bound to talk about it anyway.

"It's just," Chanyeol pauses. "I know you too well to know that Taeyeon noona coming back isn't something you want to make a big deal and all. I know she was your first girlfriend too and that you two broke it off on good terms before she transferred schools, but I can't help but feel somewhat bothered that she's back and you're not doing anything about it."

"Well, did you want me to get back with her then?" Baekhyun replies with annoyance and a hint of hurt in his voice. Chanyeol panics and quickly says no.

"Gosh, of course not. You know that's not what I meant Baek," Chanyeol hurriedly says, planting a kiss on the elder's soft hair. 

"Then what exactly do you mean Chan?" Baekhyun sighs. 

"Call me out if I'm being too dramatic? But I sort of feel threatened," this makes Baekhyun perk up with a teasing smirk on his face. 

"Park Chanyeol, you did not just tell me that you feel threatened over a girl that I don't even have feelings for anymore. Okay you're crazy," the elder bops him on the nose. 

"I don't know Baek. It's not that I feel threatened threatened, just more, apprehensive. I mean, what if Taeyeon noona sweeps you off your feet with her singing skills and you forget about me?" Chanyeol's eyes widen at the thought and Baekhyun starts laughing at how silly Chanyeol's fear is. How silly can his boyfriend be? Chanyeol pouts as he holds on to a shaking Baekhyun. 

"Ya! This isn't funny! Taeyeoon noona has charm and wit and everyone likes her because she's so nice and kind and you guys dated for months!" Chanyeol whines. His deep whiny voice only makes Baekhyun laugh harder and Chanyeol loosens his grasp around his boyfriend's waist only to have the elder hug him tighter. "Stop laughing! This is serious! How am I supposed to beat a girl with my deep voice?!" The giant lets go of Baekhyun and resorts to crossing his arms and frowning to get his boyfriend' attention. It works and Baekhyun's back to pampering him with soft kisses on his face. Chanyeol forgets about pretending to be mad under the ticklish feel of the elder kissing his eyes, laughing with him at the silly gesture. 

Floating around Baekhyun's head are his thoughts of today. He should be surprised and confused like people expected him to be, how his friends expected him to be. But surprisingly he's not. Like Chanyeol said, he and Taeyeon had ended things on good terms, so he doesn't have any left over feelings of wanting something that happened so long ago. He thinks back to earlier at school in the bathroom after Ms. Kim told him and thought, how the hell did he not see or even hear his ex-girlfriend coming back? Like, that's some crazy . And then he thinks, he didn't notice her, or practically any schools news, because his attention is always centered around Chanyeol, consciously or not. 

There's something about Chanyeol that captivates him no matter what his boyfriend does. As bestfriends since they were kids, Baekhyun's seen Chanyeol's different sides, the tell tale signs, thoughts, expressions; you know the deal. Even when Chanyeol can get on his nerves with his excessive loud laughter and seal clapping, he's perfect. Although, it may just be because he's spent too many years with the goof ball he's become blinded. But then again, he wouldn't have it any other way. Attractive ex-girlfriend or not.  

Curse you Park Chanyeol.

"Channie patootie," Baekhyun says, kissing Chanyeol's hand after playing with his fingers. He looks into the other's eyes. "I don't think I was clear ealier but just so you know I'm practically chill with the fact that Taeyeon noona's back. Ecstatic even," Baekhyun starts playing with the fingers again. "Our music program's gonna have an additional top performer and I can't wait to see all the performances we're gonna hold."

"Seriously Baek?" Chanyeol exasperatedly asks. Leave it to his boyfriend to think of this at this time. (But then again, he does talk about basketball a lot.)

"No silly," Baekhyun softly laughs. "My point here's I could care less if she's back. She's cool! She's like a loving older sister I never had but always wanted. I kind of wanna look for her tomorrow now. Too bad Suho hyung isn't a girl," Baekhyun says about his older brother, making Chanyeol laugh.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna tell hyung," he teases. 

"Hey! I think it's perfectly normal! I bet you ten bucks Suho hyung does the same thing," the blonde adds. "Anyways, what I should be asking is how you feel about Haylee being in the same class as us. She's the less cooler ex here you know," Baekhyun raises his eyebrows. 

"Eh, same as you. I could care less," Chanyeol easily replies. "But wait, she's an actress not a singer. Her and Taeyeon noona are on completely different levels of awesome."

"Oh god," Baekhyun rolls his eyes while easing into his blanket and laying down. "Okay! Let's just move on and agree that I'm cool with Taeyeon noona back."

"Oka-"

"And that you're completely fine that Haylee's in the same class and we'll see her more often," the blonde male grabs one of Chanyeol's arms and uses it as his pillow, feeling the other follow and lie down as well. 

"Of course. You know what's really surprising though? Luhan hyung actually transferred to music class," Chanyeol hugs the smaller. 

"That deer was bound to come. He's the loudest of you guys when you watch performances."

"He's surprisingly good at singing," the lights switch off.

"Guess looks and sweetness aren't the deer's only perks. He's a hidden performer waiting to burst out of his shell," Baekhyun whispers.

"Okay, now let's shake on it," the giant pulls out an arm, getting ready to spit on it, just like they did during New Years.

"Ugh gross, again?" Baekhyun pushes his boyfriend away. "Let's pinky promise babe. It's cleaner," he shudders thinking back to when they'd merged spitted on hands.

"You didn't complain when we did it on New Years," the other edges closer.

"Did it huh?" Baekhyun grins mischievously and winks. Chanyeol blushes once again.

"Urgh! Fine, let's pinky promise!" Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hand, trying to hide his blush. "Let's promise to not let anything or anyone get between us and to have a happy, problem free two months and more. Oh and let's add the never teasing me about it."

"Okay deal," Baekhyun laughs, locking pinkies with his boyfriend and patting his thumb with him to make it official. "There."

"Welllll, okay then. Goodnight my love!" Chanyeol twirls his body around and faces the other way, looking at how the moon brightens the room. 

"Wait, no cuddle?!" Baekhyun rolls over to him and pokes his back. "No goodnight kiss? *pokes * Where's my goodnight kiss?!"

"Nope, that's what you get for teasing me," Chanyeol doesn't budge beneath Baekhyun's pokes, only wrapping himself tighter with the blanket.

"Ya, Park Chanyeol," Baekhyun climbs over the other's body, "Are you crazy?" He closes in on his boyfriend's face and huffs at Chanyeol's eating grin. Chanyeol opens his eyes and smiles at him. There's something about the way the moonlight's shining on Chanyeol that surprises Baekhyun for a second. The other moves to get away from the elder but with puckered lips Baekhyun scrambles for a kiss.

"Park Chanyeol, GIVE ME A KISS!"