Two Dates

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

As Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk together towards the new ice cream shop the smaller male wanted to try, the taller male was beginning to think he was the smartest guy in the world for breaking one of his many piggy banks, just in case he’d go overboard with buying Baekhyun things. Chanyeol’s wallet is practically silently screaming for him to fill it up after buying all that Supreme merchandise.

The funny thing is, Baekhyun hasn’t even asked for a single thing. Maybe a small chocolate bar and popcorn earlier at the movies but other than that, it’s been Chanyeol picking things off shelves simply because they reminded him of his boyfriend or because he thought it’d bring a smile to the elder’s face. Chanyeol thinks that his boyfriend’s always been like that, never really asking for things but never not deserving of anything either.

Chanyeol was lucky back at the shop, after pulling out his card and purchasing all of the ‘couple things’. Baekhyun hadn’t asked why he bought so much and had smirked, jokingly saying to him, “Going on a trip Yeollie?”

It’s not like Chanyeol hasn’t bought this much before or that he cares about how much money he’s spending. Not that he’s stingy or selfish or anything. It’s more like Chanyeol’s beginning to realize that no matter what the price, he’d probably do and give anything for Baekhyun. Walking around the store, looking for things that Baekhyun might like, without the other knowing or asking, but simply Chanyeol wanting to, made him cherish Baekhyun a lot more as he imagined what the other’s reaction might be, and he guesses that his newly found habit is just one way of him giving thanks for all that Baekhyun’s given him.

A pout here and a huff there leaves Chanyeol walking over to one of the tables and Baekhyun gives him a triumphant smile, quickly walking over to the cashier to buy them a fudge sundae for two. While watching Baekhyu cheerily chatting with the female cashier, getting their ice cream, and happily walking over to the sprinkles that Chanyeol obviously knows he loves, the giant pulls out his phone from his pocket.

 

Date Plans:

1.Go to the CD store.

2.Secretly buy Baek an EXO and SNSD album. Make sure to slip in 2NE1.

3.Movies. Maybe he’ll like Paddington?

4.Hold his hand and kiss him at the far back of the theater.

5.Get him to freak out and promise that there won’t be any break ups. Hey, you never wanna be too sure. CB FOREVER!

6.Take him out to eat his favorite food

7.Go to Supreme store. Matching outfits? Lots of black.

  1. Take him to go eat ice cream! Secretly take pics while he eats LOL
  2. Surprise him by taking him to the couple store. Hehe
  3. Matching key chains!
  4. MATCHING EVERYTHING!
  5. Take him home. Kiss him goodnight. Tell him ILY
  6. Prepare for tomorrow’s TWO MONTHS with the loml.

 

Chanyeol’s just about half way done and he’s smiling widely just thinking about how everything’s going smoothly. He still needs to take pictures of Baekhyun while he eats his ice cream, take him to get couple stuff, take him home, then plan for their two month date. He smiles at the reassurance that everything's going according to his plan. Baekhyun makes his way over with their ice cream, Chanyeol laughing at the amount of sprinkles the elder’s added on half of the sundae.

“We’re seriously going to get diabetes Baek.”

“Hey, at least we’ll get it together Yeol, now say ahhhhhhh.”

This date can't get any better.

 

Chanyeol gets up to throw away their trash and watches as Baekhyun goes back to the cashier, happily talking to two girls. The giant walks over to his boyfriend and wraps an arm around the smaller's waist, his possessive side slightly showing as he eyes the two girls behind the counter. Something about one of them makes him feel like he's seen her before, the way she sort of looks like a female version of his boyfriend....something clicks in his brain. 

"So Byun Baekhyun, wanna tell me why Park Chanyeol finally has his arms around your waist?" the familiar girl in front of the couple asks with raised eyebrows and a grin on her face. Her partner leaves with a smile to go get someone's order. 

"Noona!" Baekhyun singsongs. The elder male turns to his boyfriend and pushes him forward to greet her, Chanyeol grumbling something about why does he need to introduce himself when she probably still knows him. "Taeyeon-noona this is Park Chanyeol, my boyfriend." 

"What?! Really? Boyfriend?" the girl asks in surprise, laughing when she notices the blush on Chanyeol's face. "You two finally realized your feelings? Why am I not surprised?"

"Why does everyone say that?" Baekhyun whines. "But yes, I guess so," he looks up at a flustered Chanyeol and snuggles close to the other's arm. "Chanyeol here was actually the one that confessed first. Isn't that cute? He also likes to joke around that I'm the girlfriend in the relationship, which surprisingly makes me want to punch and kiss him at the same time."Chanyeol attempts to shush his boyfriend by covering his mouth, his eyes wide and cheeks red as if the elder had just said something completely embarassing and confidential. Baekhyun laughs beneath his boyfriend's hand.

"Shhhhh, Baek!"

"Yeooooool!"

"Please Baek, as much as I adore you, can you imagine Chanyeol being the girl in the relationship? That would be a disaster, haha! So Chanyeol," Taeyeon says, trying to get the shy guy into their conversation. The taller male smiles at her. "How's dating Baekhyun been? I'm sure you're taking very good care of him," she kindly but teasingly smiles at the taller of the two.

"U-uh, yes! Yes, of course," Chanyeol grins, albeit still shy at the fact that he's meeting his boyfriend's ex. "I'm taking very good care of my Baekkie," he says, kissing his boyfriend's temple and earning a squeal from their noona. "So, how are you noona? Have you been catching up with everything and everyone lately?" 

The two fall into a conversation and Baekhyun rolls his eyes at the way Chanyeol's furiously blushing at every comment his ex girlfriend makes about him and Baekhyun being a cute couple, snorting every once in a while at Taeyeon sneaking a smirk to him when she gets a satisfying reaction from the giant. The image spreads warmth in Baekhyun's chest, the sight of the love of his life talking to his ex girlfriend like as if it was a normal thing to do. Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol's doing this to please him but he also knows that Chanyeol's just the type of person to not care about a person's history and would gladly talk to them. He's just that friendly, something Baekhyun also adores.

"Hey Baek! Why don't we catch up with Taeyeon noona for a bit? Sound good?" Chanyeol calls over and Baekhyun nods with a smile.

"You and your boyfriend are cute." Baekhyun turns to his side and notices Taeyeon's female co-worker behind the counter. He reads the tag on her pink shirt that says Tiffany. She laughs at him staring and introduces herself. "Hi! Sorry, my name's Tiffany. I didn't mean to barge in on your moment but your boyfriend and you are really cute. I can see how much he really likes you."

Baekhyun chuckles as he bows to her, "Thank you, that means a lot," he greets. "So have you and Taeyeon-noona been friends for a while?"

"Oh yeah, we've been friends since she transferred to my school but she transferred back a couple of weeks ago to her old school because her dad got a job back in the area," Tiffany happily answers. "But we still manage to hang out." She looks at Taeyeon and Baekhyun doesn't fail to notice the fondness in her expression. 

"So, are you and Taeyeon close?" Baekhyun asks.

"Oh yeah, she and I are close," Tiffany distractedly answers. She turns after waving to Taeyeon and widely smiling at Baekhyun she says, "Taeyeon's my girlfriend."