Blonde Boy

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

Luhan wakes from his drunken trance with his phone suddenly vibrating in his jeans pockets. Seated with Sehun beside him, the younger talking to Jongin on the other side of the couch and a red cup filled with alcohol in hand, Luhan pulls out his phone and notices a missed text message when suddenly his phone rings from an incoming call.

"Does anyone know why Chanyeol's mom is calling me?"

The others shake their head in confusion and go back to chatting. There's a lot of noise and it gives a slight thrum in Luhan's head, who wishes that his usual party buddy was there with him. Kris's house, being the right size for holding monster parties was the perfect place to socialize and maybe even do a little something something. The dark living room is filled with bright colorful lights and blasting music where in the middle of it is a group of other seniors and dates dancing and drinking their first semester struggles away. Sighing, Luhan gently shoves Sehun's arm off his shoulder, giving the younger a kiss and orders Jongin to watch his boyfriend or he'll kick his balls before swiftly moving past grinding bodies and people drunkenly making out in the corner's of Kris's house. He makes his way to the guest room upstairs while his phone continuously rings. Once he'd completely shut out any party noise and loud music, ridding himself of any drunkeness, the pretty deer took the call and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello dear!" Luhan is shocked to hear the voice from the end of the call. "Mrs. Park???" What the hell is Chanyeol's mother doing calling me at this time? "What's up Mama Park?"

"Ah, are you at another one of those parties Kris holds dear? That boy is way too spoiled," Luhan chuckles and nods to himself. "Anyways, you're probably wondering why I'm calling you at this time of night when you could be having fun but I need help."

"With?"

"My sons," Luhan's even more surprised at the sound of hearing 'sons'. "Uhm, Mrs. Park? I thought you only had one son?"

"Yes, yes, I know. But what, more specifically who I'm talking about are Chanyeol and Baekhyun. You know me, I have my eyes set on making Baekhyun my son-in-law," Mrs. Park chuckles and Luhan rolls his eyes although he has a smile on his face. "These boys still haven't shown any signs of telling us exactly what they are."

"Ah, I got it. Okay so what can I help you with?"

"Well....the thing is...." Luhan's eyes widen and a grin slowly makes it's way on his face as his friend's mother told him of her plans. Oh, this is gonna be good.

 

 

Chanyeol moves around and his nose scrunches up when he feels soft, strawberry scented hair tickle his nostrils. He opens his eyes to a dimmed room and yawns, scratching his stomach while looking over at the clock on the bedside table which tells him it's seven. Chanyeol looks over to the open blinds, the darnkess confirming that it's indeed night time. The resort has obviously their bright Christmas lights and there's a nagging feeling in his head that makes him feel like he's forgetting something. But still half asleep, he smacks his lips and yawns, lying back down next to Baekhyun's sleeping figure and going back to sleep. Baekhyun's pain in the (only when Chanyeol's really trying to sleep but really, it's adorable) puppy whimpers are avoided and Chanyeol smiles at the sweet look of Baekhyun's lidded eyes and slightly agape mouth, soft breathing calming Chanyeol who slowly falls back to sleep. The younger male snuggles next to the elder, laying his head on Baekhyun's chest and listening to his heart beat. But he barely manages to snooze when the hotel room's door opens and who better to boisterously enter than Luhan, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Jongin? The four are dressed in large puffy hooded coats, jeans and warm covers. Luhan skips over and squeals at the two males asleep on the bed, albeit Chanyeol who's trying so hard to go back to sleep and failing because of the loud, familiar ruckus. ! Who gave the deer the keys?!

"Oh my god. Kyungsoo, hold me! They're sleeping on the same bed!" Luhan pads over to the queen sized bed and slightly pokes Chanyeol on the cheek, causing the giant to rustle in his sleep and scream internally.

"Babe. They always do that," Sehun rolls his eyes at his crazy childlike boyfriend and Jongin snickers. The two sit at a table nearby and fight over the last chocolate chip muffin. It's now Luhan's turn to rolls his eyes as his boyfriend now sending daggers at the tan male.

"Hyung! They're sleeping. Could you please stop being to damn loud?" Kyungsoo hisses. He's standing by Jongin and Sehun and smacks his tan boyfriend, ordering the male to give Sehun the muffin and act his age for once. With a pout, Jongin passes the muffin and Sehun happily gets it but splits it with his bestfriend in the end. A lot of eye rolling goes around when the two happily chew on the delicious dessert.

"There's no point in being quiet Soo," Luhan points out. "This is my revenge for all those years of listening to Chanyeol's loudness. It hurts. It really does. Be it at school in the hallways or at lunch when he's laughing at a joke or especially during morning when Baekhyun and I have hangovers. Freaking giant. Kowabunga!" Luhan jumps on to the bed, the sound of gasps beneath the covers and a loud yell breaking the silence while he laughs.

"OH MY GOD! LUHAN! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!' A small male with bed hair scrambles out of the bed and runs to strangle his pretty deer for crushing him. Like Chanyeol, he'd woken up to the door opening and Luhan entering loudly, followed by the soft footsteps of the others. Waking up with ice poured on his face was far better than being crushed under Luhan's bubble tea weight (courtesy of Oh Sehun). Baekhyun knows because Luhan's known to wake him from a hangover once or twice the morning after the many summer parties they went to. He doesn't know which is better though; Luhan and ice or his giant and his loud cheery voice to wake up to with a blaring headache.

"Sehunnie! Save me! Kyungsoo! Ah!" Luhan pleads the younger males to save him as he runs and jumps on to the bed to grab one of the pillows and use it as a shield. Baekhyun runs past Chanyeol holding their coats and finally reaches Luhan, tackling him and proceeding then to smack the elder with a pillow.

"You.will.pay.for.ruining.my.beauty.sleep!" Baekhyun smacks Luhan with each word, pillow meeting pillow while the pretty deer shields himself. He's definitely not going to die under Baekhyun's wrath today. Not today, he thinks while he yelps. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah.

Arms wrap around Baekhyun's waist and he gets gently pulled off from straddling Luhan. He looks back to see Sehun half amused and half concerned for the abuse on his Lulu, his eyebrows slightly furrowed and his hands under Baekhyun's armpits. Baekhyun huffs when Sehun pats him on the head and goes over to drag Luhan out to the hall. "We'll wait for you guys outside."

"Byun Baekhyun, you lucky bee," Luhan says and the other sticks his tongue out to his hyung. Luhan does the same and Kyungsoo steps in.

"Ugh, you guys are like immature children." The bubble tea couple walk out hand in hand, Sehun giving Luhan a piece of his muffin before leaving Kyungsoo and Jongin with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kyungsoo eyes the two who are now back on the bed, albeit now wearing their large winter coats and shoes. He's about to say something, like why they're suddenly here, miles away from home when Jongin beats him to it.

"Ewh. Could you guys refrain from the lovey dovey stuff for when we're out of the premises hyungs?" the male teaes. He walks to Kyungsoo and grins, yelping only when a pillow meets his head. "Hey!" Being a little devil, Kyungsoo smirks before helping his boyfriend who's rubbing his head.

 

 

Baekhyun takes his phone from the table and goes on instagram where he sees Chanyeol's updated a picture of them at the tubing earlier, the giant's toothy smile making him chuckle. He double taps the picture and smiles down at the image of them, although he does pout because the already obvious height difference between him and Chanyeol is even more obvious there. Oh well, he thinks, when he sees all the likes. Luhan eyes the male before throwing a crouton at him and laughing. 

"So why are you guys here? How are you guys here?" Baekhyun places his phone back and drums his fingers on the table, eyeing his two friends while they wait for their boyfriends to come back with their drinks. There's dinner in front of them, and Kyungsoo picks at his spaghetti, commenting that his kimchi spaghetti was much better, this being the second best.

"Well, let's just say someone called and invited me, us, to stay here for a day. And since I knew you guys were here, I took the offer. We're leaving after tomorrow though," Luhan scoots over and makes room for Sehun and Jongin sits across from Kyungsoo. Chanyeol plops himself down beside Baekhyun and starts eating his pepperoni pizza while the other slurped on his strawberry smoothie.

"Mind telling me who exactly offered? Was it your parents? Sehunnie's?" Sehun's parents are known to give them free passes to random places. 

"Hmmmm. No," Luhan grins and takes a bite of Sehun's sandwich. Baekhyun slightly groans and Chanyeol pats him on the back. Freaking deer.

"Anyways," Kyungsoo pats his heart shaped lips from any spaghetti sauce. "We were thinking about going out to that night sledding in a bit. And then check out those igloos they have. We thought it'd be more fun for you guys to join us," the male adds a sweet smile and although Baekhyun wants to refuse because there's something fishy going on with how they suddenly came, he can't avoid the fact that Kyungsoo's very persuasive like this.

"Okay, yeah sure," Chanyeol agrees and squeezes Baekhyun's thigh from beneath the table. "It'll be fun right Baek?"

"Hmmmm. Okay," the rest nod in agreement and go back to eating but Baekhyun quickly mouths 'I need to talk to you later ok?' to Chanyeol, with which the male agrees.

 

 

"Hey man, no worries. Those two won't take over your whole vacation you know," Jongin pats Chanyeol on the shoulder, assuring him that while they watch Luhan and Kyungsoo run off with Baekhyun towards the top of the hill where a couple of people are with sleds in their hands and employees with orange vests are helping them. There are children laughing around them at the bottom of the hill and Chanyeol can't help but wonder back at tubing, if he'd looked just like the little kid that had fallen off his sled.

"There's really not much they can do other than steal Baekhyun hyung for the day; they can't just leave their boyfriends behind either so," Sehun adds. The maknae blows into his gloved hands. "God, these lights are bright," he looks up at them, commenting how they look just like the stadium lights they have back at their school.

"How long are you guys staying here anyways?" The three quietly make their way up, leaving behind a trail of footprints and cheering for people sledding down.

"Well, we only have about two more days left really," Chanyeol replies back to his friends while he's given a sled to ride on by one of the female employees, who just so happens to wink at him. "Thank you," he kindly offers her a smile while the other two snicker behind him.

"Your charms just never go away hyung, do they? Wouldn't want Baekhyun hyung to see that now, would you?" Sehun elbows Jongin and teases the giant ahead of them. Their sleds are dragging them down but they trek on up to where Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are chatting on a metal bench with their own sleds on the ground. 

"Shut up Sehunnie, " Chanyeol mouths. "Baek!" The giant hurriedly trots over with his sled to the said male, leaving the two maknaes behind. 

 

 

"So how exactly is the whole 'hide the fact that you and Chanyeol-hyung are dating' from your parents?" Kyungsoo asks. He's lightly stomping his feet on the snow, creating any movement that'll spread some warmth to his body. Maybe sledding at night was a bad idea. 

"Don't you think that you should just tell them? They basically already know, with all the shipping going on," Luhan adds, waving Sehun over. "Ya! Hurry up slowpokes!" 

"Well, it's not that big of a deal, although our moms have been all but ninjas this whole week trying to spy on us. It's like they planned this whole trip for that sole reason," Baekhyun blows into his gloves, he smiles over to Chanyeol who's slowly making his way. "Chanyeol and I have been having a lot of fun hiding it really," Baekhyun chuckles. "It's funny how Chanyeol runs when I tell him to." He tells the others about earlier when Chanyeol had tripped over nothing and ate the snow while they were running from what Baekhyun thought (not really) were their mothers. He had a laughing fit once Chanyeol stood up with snow on his face but quickly ran away when the giant ran after him with a handful of snow for revenge of tricking him. It's adorable really, how his giant is all tall and awkward. He teases Chanyeol about it all the time. Once the boys make their way over, the three hop off the bench exclaiming that they really shouldn't put a metal bench because their butts are freezing. 

The six of them spend an hour laughing at their silliness. Jongin suggests a race down the hill where they all end up groaning in defeat when Kyungsoo ends up beating them, a smirk on his face. Tired and freezing, the four males leave Chanyeol and Baekhyun to themselves, going inside the lodge to buy some hot chocolate. Chanyeol's standing by a table, his hands stuffed in his coat pockets and shoe kicking the snow as he watches Baekhyun go over to a male employee and hand their sleds back. He slightly frowns when he notices that it's taking longer than necessary, looking up from his feet and seeing that Baekhyun's now talking to the male employee. Chanyeol struggles with going over and acting like a clingy boyfriend or waiting and asking Baekhyun about it later; he decides to the latter and seats himself down, watching the two intently.

"Here you go! Thank you for the sled, it was really fun," Baekhyun smiles up at the male employee in front of him and holds the sleds up for the male to grab. He's itching to go back inside the lodge but the employee's taking a long time to get the sleds back. "Uhm?"

"Baekhyun? Are you Byun Baekhyun?" the male finally takes the time to look up at the male and his eyes slightly widen. What the? There's something odd about the slightly taller male, his dyed blonde hair and large lips all too familiar to Baekhyun. Does he go to his school?

"Ah yes. You look familiar," Baekhyun replies, smiling when the other finally takes the sleds. He searches for the guy's name tag on the orange vest and sees that it's Kikwang. "Uh thanks...Kikwang?"

"No prob," the blonde male smiles down at Baekhyun, who notices that the male has a nice smile. He can't help but return it.

"Well, thanks again," Baekhyun turns around and waves to Chanyeol who's sitting at a table. 

"Wait!" Baekhyun turns around to the voice and Kikwang jogs over to him. The other male's oddly standing too close but Baekhyun doesn't say anything to avoid any awkwardness, opting to step back just a little bit.

"You really don't remember me?" Kikwang chuckles. A few feet away Chanyeol stares at the sight, an evident frown now plastered on his face, which he hides when Sehun and Jongin come back with Luhan and Kyungsoo, hot cups of chocolate in their hands. 

"Where's Baek hyung?" Sehun asks, handing Chanyeol a cup. The giant points his chin over to where his boyfriend is standing with another guy. The others follow his gaze and see the blonde male talking to Baekhyun. Standing a little close for comfort to their eyes. Kyungsoo shares a glance with Luhan, mouthing 'What do you think's going on?' Luhan shrugs in reply and sits beside Kyungsoo, putting an arm around the smaller male's shoulder while signaling to Sehun that he distract Chanyeol. 

"No? Have I talked to you before? I mean I go here with my family sometimes. Have you been an employee for a while now?" Baekhyun replies to the male in front of him and Kikwang laughs, combing his blonde hair with his hands. 

"Nah, just this break. I guessed you wouldn't remember me. I mean, we were pretty drunk when we made out last time," Kikwang gazes at Baekhyun and pinches the shorter male's cheek when he sees the widened eyes. "You're cute." 

"Uh. Uhm. Really?" Baekhyun stutters and shuffles back, looking behind him to see his friends watching. He doesn't care for that when he notices Chanyeol intently watching them, his large hand squeezing his cup of chocolate. Gulping, Baekhyun turns to Kikwang and searches his brain for any memory of making out with the blonde male, but finding none. He doesn't notice Chanyeol getting up from the table and walking over. "W-was it recent?"

"Oh. No. I wish," Kikwang replies and Baekhyun slightly sighs in relief. "It was months ago at one of Kris's summer kickbacks. You were really drunk, I don't even know how you managed to go home, much less talk to me," he laughs. "You're a good kisser by the way." Kikwang steps closer and places his face in front of Baekhyun's where only a couple inches were only left and Baekhyun felt like he was going to be cross-eyed. "I was thinking, maybe you wanna go out sometime?"

"I'm afraid he can't," a deep voice answers for Baekhyun and Kikwang moves from his all too close position and eyes the male now holding onto Baekhyun. Oh crap, Baekhyun thinks when he sees that it's Chanyeol who's got his arm slung on his shoulders. He looks to his giant and Kikwang, now having a glaring contest and he coughs but the males fail to notice. "Baekhyun's busy."

"Ahhh," Kikwang says. "Busy with what exactly?" Kikwang smirks and turns his attention to Chanyeol. It's ironic really. Baekhyun's always had these thoughts of being fought over by two hot guys but he didn't expect it to be between his boyfriend and a guy he doesn't even remember making out with. He's slightly amused that Chanyeol's being possesive and glaring at a guy Baekhyun doesn't even think beats Chanyeol's charms. But he thinks he's slightly at fault for even talking or even making out to Kikwang in the first place. Oh how  fate isn't on his side. Baekhyun chooses to step in when the guys look just about ready to start something, Chanyeol glaring down at Kikwang as if to tell him to back off. 

"Okaaaaayyyy then," Baekhyun pats Chanyeol on the chest and holds on to the taller's waist. "I'm  sorry Kikwang. I'm actually here with my family and Chanyeol here."

"Ah, so his name is Chanyeol. Is he your brother?" 

"Uh no, he's my..." Baekhyun pauses and looks at Chanyeol who's looking down at him. "Chanyeol's my bestfriend," the smaller male smiles and doesn't notice the slump of Chanyeol's shoulders or the way the giant lets go of his hold. "Anyways, I'm sorry Kikwang but I can't hang out. My family and friends are here and yeah. But Merry Christmas! Nice seeing you again?" Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol away and starts to walk away, waving to Kikwang who waves back.

"Bye Baekhyun! I hope to see you at another one of Kris's parties!" Kikwang yells over, smirking when the taller of the two looks back with a glare. 

"Baek! What was that all about?" Luhan walks over to Baekhyun and pulls him away from Chanyeol, the giant walking over to Sehun and Jongin, the younger males with equally concerned faces. 

"I don't really know? I was just returning the sleds and next thing I know this guy named Kikwang tells me that we...made out?" Baekhyun winces at the judging looks of Luhan and Kyungsoo.

"What the ?" 

"I'll tell you guys about it later. I'm gonna go ahead and see if Chanyeol's alright," Baekhyun goes over to the giant seated with Sehun and Jongin on either side of him and tells the two males to leave them for a bit. The blonde male sits down next to Chanyeol and doesn't know what to say. Baekhyun coughs before speaking.

"You okay Yeollie?" He peers over at Chanyeol who's blankly staring down at the table. He doesn't get an answer which worries him a bit. "Hey if this is about Kikwang, I swear I don't even really know him and the whole making out thing isn't even serious. We weren't dating yet Yeol but I swear I never cheated on you. Or liked anyone else for that matter," Baekhyun quickly tries to explain when Chanyeol gets up from the table. 

"I don't care about that Kikwang dude. He's the past and I'm your present," Baekhyun sighs in relief and stands up to hug Chanyeol but the male shrugs him off. 

"Yeol."

"Uh, can you go and tell the guys I'm tired and won't be joining you guys at the igloos?" Chanyeol tries to avoid Baekhyun's eye contact. 

"Uhm okay. Are you feeling alright Yeollie?" Baekhyun tries to make Chanyeol look at him but fails. Uhm? 

"Uh yeah, just go ahead and have fun. I'll see you later okay?" Chanyeol pecks the smaller on the cheek and waves bye to the others before walking back to the hotel, leaving Baekhyun confused as he watches the giant walk away and enter the building. He wants to go after him and see what's wrong but he knows when Chanyeol wants to be alone so he walks back to where Kyungsoo has Jongin in a neck hold and Luhan's laughing with Sehun.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Luhan asks over his giggles.

"He went back to our room. He said he's sorry he can't hang around but he'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Is hyung okay?" Sehun asks when he sees the confused Baekhyun. "I'm sure he's fine. I mean that other blonde hyung can't beat Chanyeol hyung anyways," Sehun tries to ease the atmosphere and Baekhyun tries to smile. 

"Yeah, I'm sure he's fine Baek," Luhan adds and slings an arm around Baekhyun, who offers the elder a hesitant smile. "Now let's go on that igloo walk!"