Jealous?

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

It's getting harder and harder for Chanyeol to avoid the fact that he's trying to avoid Baekhyun as much as possible, with the way the elder's been non-stop trying to get to talk to him. Breakfast with their parents and friends had been nothing but longing apologetic glances directed towards the giant, while Chanyeol had chosen to ignore the elder's hints of wanting to talk. Don't even get him started on how hard it was to keep his ground at the room while they changed in silence and Baekhyun pouted at him with those puppy eyes and red lips. Chanyeol groans at the thought of just how badly he wanted to kiss that pout away and remembers his boyfriend's disappointed face when he left. It's lunch and he's pretty tired with moping around about Baekhyun laughing at him yesterday but Chanyeol decides the only way his pride would be healed was to make the other apologize for being such an insensitive boyfriend. I mean, who laughs at their boyfriend after he's completely embarassed himself enough already? Apparently a certain Byun Baekhyun does.

Seated on a cushioned chair in the eating area, Chanyeol bites into his ham sandwich and slurps on his soda, hoping to drown out the laughter of Sehun and Jongin, the two making ruckus while competing after recently downloading a game on their phones. The younger guys were told of what happened with Baekhyun last night and laughed while rolling on their beds but after a wrestling fight, punches and headlocks done by Chanyeol, the two's laughter died down and they spent the whole night just venting about their boyfriends and making each other's prides better. "Who said that just because we're the 'guys' in the relationship that we can't talk like girls at a sleepover?" Jongin had said while he moped with an ice cream sandwich. Apparently he didn't have good luck either because Kyungsoo was too focused on hanging out with Luhan and Baekhyun to care. Sehun had smugly commented that he and his Lulu so far hadn't had any bumps for the past month. The two others think it's because of the numerous bubble tea dates they've had but who knows what HunHan even really does. goes down man. Chanyeol laughs at the way Sehun and Jongin shove each other around and bites down on his sandwich again to avoid looking at Baekhyun who's seated with Luhan and Kyungsoo at another table across from him.

At a table nearby Chanyeol's are two married couples seated across from each other; the husbands ordering the meals as their wives spy on their sons from across the room. The two young women glance over at two males trying to immerse themselves in their food far away from each other instead of chatting like usual. The lady with soft features and slightly chubby cheeks frowns at her gigantic son wolfing down a ham sandwich while her equally young and soft featured friend stares at her own son furiously chugging his drink.

"What the hell are those two doing Byun? Is this some dramatic romcom? Am I missing something? I thought taking them here with us was a good idea but I don't think there's even a slim chance that those two will confess to us," Mrs. Park worriedly looks at the woman across from her.

"I don't really know what's going on, but maybe they're just spending some time with the guys instead of each other for a while. Just relax and eat your damn food Park," Mrs. Byun chews on her salad while looking at her emails for updates from her job the hospital; so far so good. Mrs. Park looks down at her own salad and sighs before eating again. "And pay attention to your husband, before he and my husband here leave to go off and watch sports all day," Mrs. Byun pokes her husband on the cheek who then laughs and pokes her back.

"Yeah, you're right. They're probably fine. I'll text Luhan and Kyungsoo later for any updates."

"By the way, were you the one who offered Luhan and the rest of the children to come here?"

"Well. You know me, very resourceful," Mrs. Park happily laughs while feeding her husband. Mrs. Byun rolls her eyes.

"No really."

"Wellllll, I just so happen to have seen Sehun's parents the beginning of the week and apparently they're here too and wanted Sehun with them but he'd said no to hang out with Luhan and Wala! The kids are all here," the woman cheekily replies.

"I swear Park, you could've been some sort of secret agent or something. Never mind, scratch that. You could possibly even be a stalker unconsciously," her friend grins while pointing at her with her fork. Her husband chuckles beside her while looking at the newspaper and sipping his usual black coffee.

"Hey!" Mrs. Park says.

"It's true honey," Mr. Park teases and his wife looks back with a glare.

"Ya!"

 

 

Baekhyun chugs his water down while furiously staring at Chanyeol who's slightly pissing him off for ignoring him since this morning. He has to admit that he did act foolishly by laughing at him after promising that he wouldn't. And he's sorry for that and he was fine with Chanyeol not sleeping in their room last night, but Chanyeol avoiding him? Now that's a problem he's not willing to let go. When he'd woken up this morning, he'd happily texted Chanyeol good morning and the younger had replied the same thing. An hour later, Chanyeol arrived and greeted him with the usual good morning kiss on the forehead so he'd taken it as a sign that everything was back to normal. However when he attempted to give Chanyeol a kiss, the other didn't respond and instead whispered a silent 'see you later' before leaving him confused. AGAIN. Staring at Chanyeol, he might as well admit that although the giant was pissed, he still looked adorable with the way his eyebrows furrowed or how his nose scrunched up and his lips pouted and- Ok Baekhyun, focus on getting your boyfriend back first. 

Kyungsoo and Luhan had given Baekhyun their own share of scoldings last night after he'd told them all the details about Kikwang and what occured with Chanyeol. Baekhyun winces at the thought of how Kyungsoo had beat him up for it, for being stupid, for being insensitive. Luhan had retorted that he guessed it's justified that they could call it revenge for all the months Chanyeol'd left Baekhyun in the dark while he was in the States but then Kyungsoo had glared at the deer causing him to take back what he said and settled with "Nope, okay Baek you're on your own. From my perspective it's your fault for being an insensitive . I'm just glad Sehunnie and I haven't had any fights for a while." Oddly enough, they'd spent the remaining hours of the night talking about their relationships and creating situations that would get Chanyeol to finally pay attention or at least look at Baekhyun again. The blonde male gets jabbed on the ribs with Luhan's elbow and he yelps in pain from the surprise, earning looks from other guests especially his parents, which he also hopes Chanyeol is one of them. Baekyhun glares (there's seriously a lot of glaring going on these days) at Luhan who's quick to apologize and turns back to teasing Kyungsoo about his heart shaped lips. Rolling his eyes Baekhyun looks away and turns to see if Chanyeol had checked up on him and to his shock, the giant was actually hitting it on with the young waitress in front of him, who'd taken it as her chance to talk to the handsome giant while getting any possible orders of dessert. He frowns when he sees Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin giving interest to the girl and it deepens when the giant flashes her his adorable smile. ing adkfalfkjdslkafjwe.  

Kyungsoo looks with curiosity at Baekhyun who's suddenly gone silent and was glaring? daggers at something behind him. After getting revenge on his hyung and kicking Luhan on the shin underneath the table, he moves his body around his seat and finds what Baekhyun's seething about. Although seated across from Baekhyun and Luhan, Kyungsoo fails to see a particular blonde male with big lips dressed in his waiter uniform walking their way with a smile. Meanwhile Luhan was staring at his phone, again with a missed call and an unopened message with which he quickly opens because, well it's a necessity. When he opens it, he slightly curses because oh crap he forgot his mission. 

From: MaMa Park 12:37 am 

Hello dear! This is probably not the right time to text you while you're having lunch, but my curiosity is getting the best of me and I need to know. Why the hell are my two sons not talking to each other like the usual? 

Luhan takes a deep breath and looks over at where the Parks and Byuns were eating their lunches, making eye contact with two older women who then wave at him. He gives them a sheepish smile before waving back and texting Chanyeol's mother. Sitting back down, he doesn't fail to notice that there's now a waiter standing in front of Baekhyun and frowns because Baekhyun's smiling unusually wide and the other blonde- WAIT.  KIKWANG?! Wtf? Luhan scrambles for any explanations by looking at Kyungsoo who shrugs and points behind him with which Luhan notices Chanyeol now glaring at Kikwang while a cute waitress stands beside him. Okay, seriously? These es need to just kiss and make out right now before Luhan pulls out all of his precious hair. Alright, now how to get out of this mess as quick as possible? 

To: MaMa Park 12:40 am

Welllll, the plan may or may not have backfired... I know, I know. I was supposed to get these two to get all lovey dovey in front of you and confess but.. trust me! it'll get there with time. Anyways, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are having some sort of fight, which I think is getting worse with the way Baek was glaring at Chanyeol for talking to a cute waitress or how Chanyeol's glaring at Baekhyun right now for talking to the guy that caused all this. I hope you notice this right now. Can you hear them? But so far, I think they're gonna get there sooner of later. Ttyl Mama Park!

Luhan presses send and mentally crosses his fingers in hopes that Mrs. Park wouldn't kill him or send him a rant text, but she doesn't and instead he sees her swiveling in her seat and gasping. The pretty deer sees her moving her arms around to get her husband's and the Byuns' attention, resulting in all four adults looking at the scene. Luhan chuckles because how obvious could that woman be? They're practically seated a few feet away. Kyungsoo moves to sit next to him and Luhan sits back on his seat as if it was just any other TV drama he was watching. 

 

 

“Park! I don’t know what to do?! I thought our boys were finally, finally dating but now it sounds like they’re having a fight,” Mrs. Park wails to her friend. "Someone needs to get that pretty blonde kid away from Baekhyun while someone else needs to get the waitress away from my baby boy. This is not part of the plan where our sons fall in love. This is stressing me out."

"Oh my god Park, shut up," Mrs. Byun throws a crouton at her friend, "Can't you see that our sons are just using those two to make each other jealous? Have we not watched enough dramas to know this already?" Mr. Byun laughs at his wife. 

"Hon, I think you two need to calm down. Especially with dramas. What I see are just a waiter and waitress trying to get their orders. No biggie," Mr. Park says to his wife.

"Hey does anyone know where Suho and Yura are at?"

"Getting their lunches still. Those two are so picky now always trying to eat healthy."

"Well," Mr. Byun starts, "I think the two are just laying back and having fun with their friends. There's plenty of time for those two to tell us they're dating and maybe it's your stalking that's preventing them from telling us." He moves back in defeat when the two women move to look at him and his friend laughs. "Could you at least help me man?"

"No thanks. It's alllll you," Mr. Park smirks while his friend was under the wrath of their wives. 

 

 

Baekhyun feels bad for using Kikwang as an excuse to get Chanyeol's attention but he's getting desperate. At breakfast he'd been only apologetic to the giant and now he's practically seething with annoyance at the fact the Chanyeol could give the pretty waitress his attention but not to his own boyfriend? What the hell is this ? Baekhyun already knows that their friends are watching the show go on and from his peripheral vision, he notices that their parents are watching as well. it.

"So Baekhyun," Kikwang says. "I was thinking maybe you wanted to hang out today? Maybe go to the igloos or something?" Baekhyun looks up and gives the other a smile and glances over at Chanyeol in vain when he sees Chanyeol's not even paying attention. He decides to step his game up.

"Hahahah! Kikwang! You're so funny!" Baekhyun laughs loudly to attract the giant's attention. He scoots over and pulls Kikwang to sit next to him. Baekhyun wraps his arms on one of Kikwang's and snuggles close. 

"Uhm? I didn't say anything but okay? So is that a yes?" Kikwang says confusedly, getting distracted at the way Baekhyun's smiling at him. 

"Well, I've already been to the igloos, so I can't and I'm hanging out with the fam today so," Baekhyun replies and apologizes. By now, Chanyeol's noticed that Baekhyun was practically hanging off of Kikwang and was silently arguing with himself and beating himself up because that should be him Baekhyun's holding on to. He knows what game Baekhyun's playing at though. He's done this before when Chanyeol had decided to ask Kyungsoo to be his partner for a project because Baekhyun often likes to stray from the work and he didn't need that. Baekhyun ended up asking Jongin and trying to make them jealous.Two can play really.Chanyeol looks to the waitress now talking to Sehun and gives her the bill and says thank you, giving her a bright smile before pulling Sehun and Jongin along. They make their way to ParkByun and tell them where their whereabouts would be for the next couple of hours before dinner before turning back to Baekhyun's table. The maknaes are confused while walking behind Chanyeol but as they make their way over and see how Baekhyun was with Kikwang as they passed by, they pass knowing looks with Kyungsoo and Luhan as if to say they need to fix the problem ASAP. Chanyeol makes eye contact with Kikwang who smirks up at him and ignores Baekhyun's pleading look before walking away with a huff towards the exit and out to the igloos where he didn't get to go to last night.

"You know what," Baekhyun says to Kikwang as they pay for their meals, "I'll take you up on that igloo thing. It'll be fun." Kikwang smiles.

"Alright! I get out in a bit so see you at the igloos?" 

"Yeah, see you!" Baekhyun stands up and waves to Kikwang leaving, earning head shakes of disapproval from Kyungsoo and Luhan when he sits back down.

"Baekhyun what the hell was that? I thought you wanted to fix your problem with Chanyeol. Not make it even worse," Luhan says as they make their way out to the igloos.

"Wait, hear me out okay?" Baekhyun replies. "I have a plan to get Chanyeol back."

"And what exactly is that hyung?" Kyungsoo says, tapping on his phone to text Jongin his whereabouts.

"Didn't you guys see the way Chanyeol was looking at me and Kikwang like as if he wanted to grab me away from him? I think I know my giant well enough to know that he was seething with jealousy and that's exactly where I want him to be. Jealous ad angry to the point where he can't stay away from me anymore," Baekhyun claps. 

"Okay. And how exactly are you going to get Chan hyung back when you just decided to hang out with Kikwang hyung?" 

"Weeeelll, I feel bad that I may or may not be using Kikwang as a tool for me to make Chanyeol jealous but trust me I was well aware of what was going on inside. That waitress was looking at me like she'd skin me alive with the way I was clutching at Kikwang. And I noticed that Kikwang was only asking me out and talking out loud because the girl was there and I came to the conclusion that Kikwang and that girl have a thing and so Wala! Here's my plan."

"Oh my god Baekhyun," Luhan says, "This is crazy. You know that right?" He sighs at Baekhyun's pout. Dangit. "But alright, what is it?"

"Okay so, first we get that waitress and Kikwang to make up. Next we tell Kikwang of our plans, hopefully he'll be cool with it then we go ahead with our hang out at the igloos which by the way I know Chanyeol's going to and then we'll hang out with them. And I'll just cling to Kikwang like a Koala and hopefully everything falls into place and I'll have myself clinging to Chanyeol once again."

"Baekhyun hyung, you're crazy," Kyungsoo teases as they make their way back to the lodge to find Kikwang walking out. They've decided to start with step one first before going to the igloos. "But I love you. Now let's get to it!"