Two Skates

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

i'm so sorry this is just a bunch of dialogue :p i got too lazy. 

 

 

"Wow! I didn't know Baekhyun hyung could skate like that!" Jongin exclaims as he watches the male skate past, jumping and creating figure eights. "Chanyeol hyung's literally shocked to the ground. Hehe," he reaches for a french fry, letting go of his binoculars before getting his hand smacked. "Yow!" 

"Kim Jongin! Put your toy away and eat your food!" His attacker (and boyfriend) Kyungsoo glares at him before popping the french fry into his own mouth. Their friends laugh as Jongin tries to cuddle into the male and earns a face shove.

"Hahah! Mother Kyungsoo strikes again," Sehun with an arm around his own boyfriend laughs at his bestfriend. Luhan laughs along and wiggles under the younger's touch. 

"You're as whipped as Jong is Sehunnie," Jongdae teases. He hands his milkshake to Minseok, who he promised to take on a food date. Happily accepting, the baozi begins slurping the delicious shake. Sehun rolls his eyes. 

"I think we all know who's the most whipped one here."

The six males turn towards their two blonde friends both in their own world as they feed each other. 

"Kris ge, could you hand me my shake plase?" Tao asks as he eans in for a peck. The blonde male turns around, reaching for the drink and sees the amused snickers of his friends. "What?

"Oh nothing hyung," Jongin grins as he plays with his binoculars. 

"We're just you know, talking about how whipped you are," annnnnnd Troll Chen strikes again.

Kris grabs a handful of french fries before throwing them at Jongdae. 

"So what's the plan? We followed Chanyeol and Baekhyun to the movie they watched, we're basically stalking them here now in the food court, and now they're leaving to put back their skates," Luhan asks Kyungsoo.

"Hyungs must be really stupid if they haven't seen us yet. A group of eight guys with a binocular isn't that much hidden," Sehun, through his bestfriend's binoculars, sees Baekhyun and Chanyeol laugh as they enter into an arcade. 

"Well, I think we should show ourselves already. Kyungsoo's already gotten some pics that I'm sure he's putting in an album."

"That's actually not a bad idea," Minseok adds. "Then if those two are still oblivious to their feelings, we can show them the album." Jongdae smiles proudly, "And this is why you're my boyfriend." The others groan.

"Hyung, you're too cheesy it's hurting my ears."

"Shush, you're not the one who has to hear 'Kyungie this' or 'Kyungie that' all the time." Jongdae laughs when Kyungsoo's owl eyes widen.

"Wait, hey babe? Do you see those ladies over there?" Jogin points towards two suspicious women. Kyungsoo looks over, eyebrows bushed with confusion. "Are those who I think they are?" 

Walking towards them are two women that look oddly familiar. 

"Byun! Hurry up and walk faster! I saw our sons walking towards the arcade. Awh did you see them? Our babies are growing up!" A woman in a black over coat, shades and a large gray scarf calls out to her bestfriend.

The woman in the same outfit huffs. "Why are we even doing this? I think Kyungsoo's pictures are enough. We didn't necessarily have to run over here after our mani-pedi just because you saw a picture of them hugging." She looks at her freshly done nails. "And why do you have binoculars?!" 

"Oh here," the other pulls out another pair, "I brought one for you. Just think about it Byun! This is progress! Pictures aren't always the same as seeing the real thing."

"Agh seriously Park. Your son needs to realize his feelings because my baby already has. Frankly, I want them to get together before I gain a full set of white hair."

"I know. They're like our husbands back in college whe we had to practically kick them to realization. Now here we are, happily married!" The duo sneak around and see their sons playing a game. "When's your husband coming back from California anyways? How about Suho?"

"It's a surprise, so Baekhyun and Suho don't know. He's coming back on Friday when Baekhyun's done with his finals. And Suho's coming back from college around the same time." 

Sure enough, the two put their binoculars to use, fawning over their two sons. They don't hear the sound of footsteps behind them until they hear a cough. 

"Ahem," an owl eyed boy coughs behind them. The two women turn around, eyes widening when they see the two familiar faces. 

"Ah! Hello boys!" 

"Hello Mrs. Park. Mama Byun." Kyungsoo greets his aunts. Beside him, Jongin tries to hold in a laugh.

"And you thought I was weird for bringing binoculars." 

 

Chanyeol peeks at Baekhyun beside him furiously trying to beat his on the race car game they were playing. 

"You ing dumb people! Move out of the way before I kill you!" Baekhyun swerves to the left to prevent running into fake people as he tries to stay on the road. Chanyeol laughs when he fails and ends up hitting a pole, making Chanyeol win the race. 

"I win again!" 

Baekhyun glares at him and huffs. They duo start a staring contest but are interrupted by the sound of familiar voices. 

"Ayyyyyyeeee!"

"Woot!"

"Baeeeekyeeeeoooool!" 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn around in their seats to find that their friends were behind them. Jongdae runs up to them and slings himself between the couple. "So, is this a date? Who confessed first?" 

The others arrive and start egging them on with amused grins on their faces. Baekhyun starts to freak out because 'Oh my gosh Jongdae did not just say that'

"Huh?" Chanyeol asks in confusion. "Confessed? Baekkie and I are just bestfriends. Bestfriends can't date. That'll just ruin the friendship." Baekhyun hears and slightly feels disappointed again, before hiding it behind a bright smile. Kyungsoo and Luhan see and decide to brighten the mood. Luhan chooses to shove Jongdae away. "Move fatass!" 

"Okkkaay! I'm sure you're wondering why we're here. And it's not because we followed you or anything," Kyungsoo thinks back to the duo's moms he had to force to leave with the help of Jongin. "We just thought that it'd be fun to hang out before finals week. So here we are!"

"We were just about to split up actually, and buy Christmas gifts. Right Kyungsoo?" Luhan signals to the male. The others look confused but Kyungsoo gets what he means. An escape for Baekhyun from the awkward situation. 

"Ah! Yeah! We're splitting up. Hey Baek, you guys done playing here?"

Baekhyun perks up at the sound of his name, "Ahh uhm yeah, Chanyeol beat me three times already. Channie you up for splitting up? We can dye our hair later."

"Ouuuu! You guys are doing your hair?" Tao rushes over to his hyung. Baekhyun laughs at the younger male. "Yeah, you wanna come huh?"

"Well!" Kyungsoo claps his hands. "I guess that's settled! Let's split up!" 

"WHAT?!"

"But Lulu!"

"Wait what?"

"Minseokkie and I are out. I'm gonna go take him on our date. Bye guuuuyyys!" Chen leaves the group dragging a waving Minseok. 

"But Kyungie, the mission!" Kyungsoo glares at Jongin who clings to his arm.

"Huh? What mission?" Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo. 

"Oh nothing. Jongin's crazy," Kyungsoo shoves his boyfriend away before grabbing his bestfriend's arm. 

"Wait," Chanyeol takes hold of Baekhyun with an annoyed face, "I thought that this was our hang out? Why are you guys stealing Baekkie away from me?" He holds on to his bestfriend protectively. 

"Yeah, I want to spend time with my boyfriend too!" Sehun adds. Luhan smacks him before whispering in his ear, shutting Sehun up. "The plan you goofball! Go with it or you're not getting it this whole week!" 

"On second thought, let's go hyungs!" Sehun grabs Jongin, Chanyeol and Kris away from the rest of the guys, pushing them before they could make any more complaints. "See you guys in two hours!" 

Luhan looks at his boyfriend struggling to move his hyungs away. He smiles at Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "Isn't my boyfriend just the best?" They start walking at a store Baekhyun suggests they look at. 

"The best in bed probably," Tao remarks, walking ahead of them. 

"Tao! Where'd you learn to speak like that?" Kyungsoo looks surprised at the Chinese male. The maknae laughs at his friend's widened eyes. Mother Kyungsoo all right. "Sehun says these things all the time. Our other hyungs too. They mess around during practice since you guys aren't there." 

"Seriously?"

Baekhyun is silent as he listens to his friends talk about their boyfriends. He was beginning to contemplate his single status, remembering that it was all because of his feelings for his giant. Sighing, he follows his bestfriends ito a shop. 'What should I get Chanyeol?

"Hey Baek! Come on!" Luhan urges the smaller to follow. He notes the change in Baekhyun's attitude ad places the plaid long sleeve back o the rack. "Hey you okay?"

"Hmmm?" Baekhyun looks up from the hat he was holding. "Oh yeah, just looking for Chanyeol's gift." 

"You know. I don't think Chanyeol meant what he said back there about the whole bestfriends dating thing" Luhan locates Kyungsoo and Tao looking at jewelry for Jongin and Kris. "Let's go over to the okay?"

"Hey guys, Baek's got the blues again."

"Is this about Chanyeol hyung?" Tao asks. "If this is about the whole bestfriend thing earlier, he so didn't mean it. I could tell." They walk around the store once more before paying for their gifts. Luhan ends up purchasing a snapback and two new shirts for Sehun, Kyungsoo settles on buying a large Pororo stuffed toy later and Tao buys a leather jacket for Kris with a pair of earrings as well. As they exit the shop, Kyungsoo spots a hair salon and seeking to brighten Baekhyun's mood, suggests they go inside. 

"You know what? Let's ditch the guys for the rest of the day. Since we're done shopping, how about we get our hair done? Let's have some fun as single men for a bit!"

"Whooooa. Y'all better have your money ready," Luhan laughs. "This is a whole different side of Kyungsoo!"

"Ouuuuu ges! Should I color my hair back to black? or brown?" Tao looks at the different hair dyes. They walk up to the lady at the counter, who then leads them to their chairs. Baekhyun laughs. "Black!" 

"Could I get a trim on the front and sides? And the magenta-reddish hair dye?" Kyungsoo looks inside the magazine. Tao, who's next to him asks for his hair to be dyed black as suggested by Baekhyun and Luhan chooses to do so as well. The two Chinese males laugh in excitement to see the surprise in their lovers' faces. 

"Baek, what are you choosing?" Luhan peers over. Baekhyun is still choosing a color. His hair stylist suggests that he go to a dirty blonde color with highlights and Baekhyun nods in agreement. Chanyeol did say he'd look hot in it, so why not? He sighs in relaxation as he leans back and feels cold water on his scalp and the soothing massage of his stylist's hands going through his hair. 

"Chanyeol's in for a surprise Baek. Hey you guys, let's keep this a secret from them until Monday yeah?"

"Definitely."

From: LuluBaby<3:*

Hey Sehunnie! We've already left the mall so you guys can go home now. ok bye! Love you!

From: Kyungieee <(^-^)>

Hey Jonginnieeeee<3 We went back over to my house to spend the weekend together. See you monday! <33333

From: BabyyyTao:* 

Ge! I'm staying over at Kyungsoo's house. Don't wait up! I'll see you monday. Love youuuuuu!!! :D

From: Baekkieboo(:

Yo Channie. the rest of the guys & i left to go to Kyungsoo's house. I'll see you on monday! (:

Hands holding bags filled with presents as the four males stare at their phones to read the texts, they all look up at the same time and exclaim.

"THEY DITCHED US!"