Boyfriend

"Ya! Park Chanyeoool!"

Chanyeol fiddles with his phone, his calloused fingers playing with them while music spurts from the phone's speakers. He's dressed in his pajamas, a white t-shirt and boxers with fuzzy socks still on his feet. The giant snuggles deep into the bed's white comfy blankets and goes off into space. It's nine-thirty and Baekhyun had just texted him that he'll be back in a bit. Seeing that he did leave his boyfriend with their friends to go and sulk in their shared room, Chanyeol doesn't know how to approach Baekhyun after the whole meeting the guy his boyfriend made out with in the past. He shouldn't really care, right? It's just the past. And who says that that Kikwang dude or whatever his name was, is any better than him when it came to smacking lips with his boyfriend anyways? Psh.  

But there's a lot to be nervous about. Like how does he explain to Baekhyun why he left them earlier? He feels a little bit embarassed that he's acting like this, let down and acting like a sad puppy when there's really no one at fault. Sure, he was jealous when he saw the way Kikwang was talking to Baekhyun, but he did see the way his boyfriend was talking to the other male like as if they were friends. Maybe just acquaintances even. But he didn't like the way Kikwang had looked at him, like he wanted to eat Baekhyun up and take him for himself. Sharing is caring, but Chanyeol doesn't want to share Byun Baekhyun with anyone else. He's already having a tough time sharing with Kyungsoo and Luhan and they're all friends, so that's already saying something. He just happens to really like his Baekkie-wakey. So what? The giant huffs into the blanket. Chanyeol doesn't really know how or why he did it, but he would like to think that barging into their conversation like that was all for the sole purpose of preventing his Baekhyun from "going out" with that other blonde male with weirdly large lips. "Going out" his  . Who says that after bringing up the fact that they'd made out months ago? That's like an invitation to go and make out again, which Chanyeol thinks really was Kikwang's goal. Urgh, stupid blonde males and big lips. That description sounds oddly like Jongin, which makes the giant chuckle to himself. Hehe.

Should he really care that Baekhyun had introduced him to Kikwang as a bestfriend though? He doesn't want to admit it but that's why he ended up sulking in the room. Chanyeol feels that he was acting too rash with walking away from Baekhyun's worried face without explaining and then choosing to ignore Baekhyun's efforts to ease his assumptions. They are bestfriends, he thinks. It's just they're boyfriends as well. Ugh, how complicated. They've officially dated for only 2 weeks and an attractive guy (not that Chanyeol thinks Kikwang's better looking than him, or anyone for that matter) already comes along to threaten him. Chanyeol huffs again and kicks underneath the bed covers like a child throwing a tantrum. Insecurity's a .

"Baekhyun is your boyfriend. Byun Baekhyun. He likes you. Baekhyun likes Chany-" the door clicks open and Baekhyun enters, surprising Chanyeol from his pep talk by jumping on the bed to lie down face first. 

"Chanyeeeeeooooool! I'm sooo tired. Urgh why'd you leave me," the mattress muffles Baekhyun's whiny voice but Chanyeol can hear it loud and clear. Hiding underneath their blanket, he peers over with only his large round eyes visible and sees Baekhyun spread out like a star, the small male not bothering to take off his coat and instead letting the snow melt off beneath the room's lights. He goes back into his safety burrito and hopes Baekhyun would think he's asleep.

"Yeol? You sleeping?" Baekhyun, hair messy, looks up from the mattress and goes into a planking position before falling back down and rolling on top of Chanyeol. He can tell by the way Chanyeol's laid down like a log to know that he's not actually sleeping and wants to avoid talking about what happened outside. Fine, if the giant isn't going to speak, he'll make him speak.

"Hmmmm, you're so waaaaarrrrrm," he sing songs. Baekhyun smirks when he feels the younger's body tense below. He continues his ministrations and moves so he's completely on top of the male. He places both of his hands on Chanyeol's chest, the silent male still somewhat mummified and puts his chin on top of his slender fingers. Baekhyun wiggles his body like a worm causing his jacket to ruffle and making him slightly burn up while Chanyeol's body shook along. He smiles when he hears a deep voiced groan and straddles Chanyeol, before grabbing the male's covered head and placing short kisses all over the giant's equally covered face.

"Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" He places sloppy but quick kisses on Chanyeol's face and forces his weight down onto the male to get a response. He continues kissing Chanyeol and before pulling off the blanket, makes sure that he's not holding any of Chanyeol's bright red hair. Baekhyun grabs on to the white blanket and pulls it down to reveal Chanyeol, whose face is scrunched up with his eyes closed as if to avoid looking at Baekhyun. 

"You silly goose," Baekhyun plays with the younger's face after kissing the younger's lips, mushing it like it's a bunch of clay in his hands, stretching Chanyeol's skin here to there and squeezing it while laughing at the fishy face he's made. "Ya. Park Chanyeoooooooollllll. I know you're not sleeping." 

"Sfskafhakhlafjkd. Who said I wasn't sleeping?" Chanyeol's voice is muffled through Baekhyun's squishing hands and the elder laughs before letting the squishy cheeks go. 

"Well you aren't anymore," Baekhyun pokes Chanyeol's cheek once again, making the younger open his eyes. "Come on Yeollieeeee."

"Ugh, what Byun Baekhyun??!" Chanyeol huffs, crossing his arms and rolling over to his left side to face the window. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and falls back down on the younger's body, engulfing him in warmth. It's getting really hard for Chanyeol to keep up the whole 'I really dont care about Kikwang and I'm too stubborn to talk to you Baekhyun' facade with how the smaller male's getting way too into his personal space than usual. Not that he's complaining, but still. He wanted to at least get over his embarassment and annoyance first before telling Baekhyun how he felt about outside but with the way Baekhyun's acting, he might as well get embarassed all over again. Chanyeol thinks back to earlier when Jongin had told him Baekhyun's got him wrapped around his finger. Damn right this diva does. He is so whipped. 

"Sooooo," Baekhyun breathes out onto Chanyeol's neck, making the other shiver. "Why'd you leave so early?" His eyebrows furrow and he pouts, puppy eyes directed towards Chanyeol who's failing to avoid them. The giant looks anywhere but those puppy eyes in fear that he'd break his facade and tell Baekhyun what's up. But then again, he's never really managed to hide how he feels from Baekhyun anyway, except for their feelings. Get it? 

"Nothing nothing. Baek go to sleep," Chanyeol wiggles from below but Baekhyun stubbornly hangs on and wraps his arms around the taller male, like a guy holding on to a log for dear life. 

"Nothing my . I know you were irked about Kikwang earlier. I'm not stupid."

"Hmmmm."

"Park Chanyeol. Come on patootie! Ya!" Baekhyun pokes his cheek again before looking up and choosing to play with Chanyeol's chin, making the giant laugh softly. Alright, progress

"Fiiiiine. But promise you won't laugh. Okay?" 

"Okay, deal," Baekhyun promises as the two unwrap and sit up on the bed facing each other, holding onto one of Chanyeol's hands and intertwining their fingers.

"Deal what?" Chanyeol places his elbow on his right knee and props his chin up with his arm and hand.

"Urgh Park Chanyeol!" 

"Come on!"

"Fine. I promise not to laugh," Baekhyun crosses his heart and rolls his eyes at his boyfriend's childish game. "Now come on! Tell me!" Chanyeol sheepishly rubs his neck, his eyes wandering as he thinks of how to explain his jealousy and actions. His pride is on the line but YOLO.

"Uhhhmmm. Okay. Promise you won't laugh?," Baekhyun nods and Chanyeol takes a deep breath before mouthing his explanation in a quick pace. "I'm sorry for leaving you with the guys and having to be a fourth wheel it's just that I felt really annoyed at the fact that that Kikwang dude was talking to you and trying to ask you out and I felt insecure because he's actually attractive and has bigger lips than me and I thought oh hey he seems like a better kisser or boyfriend for Baekhyun and then you introduced me to him as your bestfriend and I was like wow, my own boyfriend didn't introduce me as his boyfriend to the guy that was recently just asking him out and I got a little pissed but I thought about it after sulking in here and I thought wow I was stupid and Baekhyun's dating me and likes me and not that stupid dude and so now I'm embarassed and okay, I'm sorry. I'll shut up now." The giant takes a massive breath in to fill his lungs. "Aghhhhhh!" 

Baekhyun's eyes are wide and his lips are plastered together in a straight line to maintain a serious attitude but really inside he's squealing like a highschool girl because here was Chanyeol confessing that he was jealous and felt insecure because an attractive guy was threatening his masculinity. Which he thinks is stupid because Chanyeol's the most handsomest and charming guys he's ever seen and known. There's also a part of Baekhyun that thinks Chanyeol could be a swimmer because holy how does he say all that in one breath?! Does he have super lungs? There's another part of him that thinks everything's all funny and he can't hold it in anymore once his body starts convulsing into a fit of laughter.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my god! HAHAHAHHAHAH!" the elder male's body shakes as he falls back onto the bed and laughs harder than he's ever done with Chanyeol. The giant has a look of horror on his face while he watches him laugh and he's slightly growing irriated with the way Baekhyun just keeps laughing even though he promised not to. The trust has flown out the window. Annoyed, Chanyeol's face drops and he angrily gets up from the bed while Baekhyun keeps laughing and puts on his jeans. Baekhyun tries to stop him through gasps of breath but the laughter still comes out as he reaches for the giant and goes after him. Still annoyed, Chanyeol puts on his shoes and pushes Baekhyun away before grabbing his wallet, keys and phone and heading out of the room, slamming the door and leaving Baekhyun once again, alone. Once the elder male was done laughing (although he really did try to stop earlier before Chanyeol got up and left), he ran out of the room to find Chanyeol no where in sight. His phone rings in his coat pocket and he takes it out, a message from the giant. 

From: Chanyeollie-patootie<3 10:21 pm 

'I've gone to Jongin and Sehun. Don't wait up for me Baekhyun. Night.' 

Gulping and feeling very quilty, he tries calling the giant but to no avail. Baekhyun replies to the text after two minutes of staring at his phone and picking out a way to apologize in a sincere way without teasing the giant. He sighs and huffs, blowing his bangs up. He's really messed it up now. , why did he have to laugh? He was doing so well!

To: Chanyeollie-patootie <3 10:25 pm

'Hey Yeol, I'm sorry for laughing ok? I didn't mean to. Please come back?'

Baekhyun doesn't get a reply after waiting for five minutes and texts Luhan and Kyungsoo to come over, the two agreeing immediately and asking why. 

To: Chanyeollie-patootie<3 10:34 pm

'Ok... I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight Yeollie.' 

The elder male uses the endearing nickname in hopes of gaining a response from Chanyeol, which he gets. 

From: Chanyeollie-patootie<3 10:35 pm

'Night.'

Sighing at the response, Baekhyun throws his body back on the bed lying there before a knock is heard on the door and he walks over to open it, revealing his two bestfriends. "Hey Baek, what's wrong? What's the sitch?" 

"I think... Chanyeol and I just had our first fight."