Google Search

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany woke up an hour early the next morning, she wanted to look extra good in front of Taeyeon. So she showered and made sure she smelt nice before picking out her outfit for the day. She settled on a black pencil skirt that showed off her and a white blouse that she purposely left a few buttons undone on. She paired the outfit with shiny black heels and jewellery that would flatter her porcelain skin.

Tiffany looked in the mirror and smiled. She wiggled her bra around a bit so her cleavage would be in the best position to be seen by the CEO and once she was satisfied, she left her apartment with Jessica.

They were waiting at the bus stop when Jessica started a conversation.


"So, what happened yesterday?" 

"What do you mean?"

"I saw Taeyeon bring you home" Jessica wiggled her eyebrows trying to hide her jealousy. Tiffany just giggled like a schoolgirl with a silly crush.

"Nothing happened. I was going to take the bus but they don't run at that time, I said I would walk but she refused and told me she'd drive me home." Tiffany said, all with a smile on her face.

"She refused?" Jessica asked amused.

"Yeah, she said she wasn't having any of it and that anything could happen" Tiffany shrugged but felt grateful that Taeyeon cared for her safety.

"Wow." Jessica said simply

"What?"

"Nothing" 

 

The bus came to pick them up and the two sat in comfortable silence until they were dropped off in front of their building.
Once Tiffany arrived, she sat down at her desk and stared at Taeyeon's door. She didn't have any reason to go and knock except for the fact that she wanted to see her. Tiffany sighed as she realised she had finished all of her work and had nothing to do but sit and think about how much she had taken a liking to Kim Taeyeon. Everything about the woman was perfect. She had gorgeous eyes, her lips were...ugh, her teeth were amazing, her figure was to die for... Tiffany could go on and on.

Suddenly Tiffany remembered how she didn't give in her completed paperwork yesterday. Usually she would give it to Sooyoung but she couldn't see the annoying woman anywhere. Tiffany broke out into a huge smile as she grabbed her paperwork and approached Taeyeon's door. She knocked and waited for Taeyeon's answer before opening the door and stepping inside, closing it behind her.

She saw Taeyeon sitting in her seat looking all gorgeous again working on her laptop. She didn't look up when Tiffany walked in so Tiffany stood to the side of the chairs in front of Taeyeon's desk waiting to be spoken to.


"Oh, Tiffany. Can I help you?" Taeyeon asked looking up to see the timid girl.

"Hi" Tiffany bowed. "I um.. I forgot to give you my work I finished yesterday, so I'm here to give it now" Tiffany said shyly.

"Ah. Thank you." Taeyeon replied as she took Tiffany's work and placed it on the side of her desk. She didn't realise that her fingers had brushed against Tiffany's making the girl freeze at the contact. Taeyeon looked up to see Tiffany still awkwardly standing there. "Anything else?"

"Um. Can I get you anything?" She asked as she twiddled her thumbs."Would you like another cappuccino?" She squeaked.

"Thanks, but I already have one" Taeyeon said, holding up her half empty cup.

"Oh, okay" Tiffany was hitting herself for being so stupid. How couldn't she have noticed Taeyeon had one. She bowed and walked slowly out of the room. Taeyeon noticed the girls change of behaviour turn from excited to sad after she had said that.

"But I'd love another sandwich at lunch" Taeyeon called out, a little suprised at how fast Tiffany turned around and how quickly her sad pout turned into an eyesmile.

"Of course" Tiffany grinned and walked out the room.


Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's behaviour and took another sip of her coffee.


A few hours later it was lunch. Tiffany sped down to the cafeteria and ordered both her and Taeyeon tuna mayo sandwiches and some drinks. Once she payed. She raced back up the stairs ignoring the concerned looks from her coworkers and soon arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter