A Gift

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tiffany stared at the ring's in Taeyeon's hand, forgetting how to speak.


"I..um...of...wha.." Tiffany stuttered. She looked at Taeyeon's face and saw her smile was dissapearing.

 

*NONONO*


Tiffany jumped at Taeyeon and pushed her lips onto hers. She smiled through the kiss and grabbed a handful of Taeyeon's hair. Taeyeon pulled away and smiled.


"Is that a yes?" 


Tiffany nodded and broke out into an eyesmile.


"Omo" Tiffany shouted as Taeyeon put the ring onto her fourth finger on her right hand. "It's so beautiful Tae".

"Just like you" Taeyeon winked making Tiffany blush more than she was already, if that was even possible.


Tiffany held out her hand in front of her, admiring the ring. It was gorgeous, it probably cost a lot too as she saw the diamonds in it. Taeyeon nudged her to get her attention and gave Tiffany the other ring before holding out her hand. Tiffany smiled and put it onto the same finger as hers. 


They snuggled up together again and watched the rest of the water show. Once it was over, they took a walk along the side of the river, their hands swinging together between them.


"Well this is romantic" Tiffany smiled.

"I had something else planned as well, but when you told me what happened, at the pier...I..."

"It's fine Tae, you can say it." Tiffany smiled reassuring Taeyeon.

"There's a ferry ride that cruises along the river. But of course it's not appropriate, it's fine" Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany's hand.

"Maybe another time?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure" Taeyeon smiled and pecked Tiffany's lips.


As soon as it started to get dark, they turned back and walked back to where Taeyeon had parked the car. Once they sat down and Taeyeon started the car, Taeyeon turned to Tiffany with a somewhat guilty expression.


"Okay so, you may hate that I did this...." Taeyeon started, worrying Tiffany.

"What Tae?" 

"Um... Maybe you should just wait until you see it." Taeyeon smiled shyly.

"No tell me" Tiffany ordered. What was Taeyeon hiding?

"I think it's better we wait until I get you home" Taeyeon patted Tiffany's knee and started to drive.


Tiffany tried to persuade Taeyeon the whole way but Taeyeon just said that she should wait. Soon they were near Tiffany's street, Taeyeon turned the corner and parked outside her complex behind a flashy black BMW that Tiffany had never seen before. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany got out and Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with her arms folded.


"Well?"


Taeyeon rummaged in her handbag and pulled out a set of keys before giving them to Tiffany, her head lowered.


"Why are you giving me your keys?" Tiffany asked confused.

"They're your keys" Taeyeon said, lifting her head.

"My keys? Huh?" 


Taeyeon signalled towards the black BMW. Tiffany looked from the keys to the car until she finally got it. dropped open and looked back at Taeyeon.


"Um? Excuse me?"


Taeyeon lowered her head again, looking at her feet and shifting her weight.


"You bought me a car?" 

"I thought that it'd be nice for you to have one. I asked Jessica for your details and got it insured for the both of you. So it's kinda yours and Jessica's car." Taeyeon smiled slightly.


Tiffany was just standing there, frozen. She looked at the keys and pressed the button that would open the doors. The car beeped to signal it had been unlocked.
Tiffany looked back to Taeyeon, mouth still ajar.


"Taeyeon, this is...big" Tiffany said, still shocked.

"Please don't get mad. It's my present t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter