Congratulations

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Isn't it exciting Taetae!" Tiffany screeched, her smile as wide as it could be. When she released Taeyeon from the hug, her smile faltered looking at the unsure, pale, fear stricken face of her girlfriend. "Tae?"


Taeyeon tried to smile to reassure Tiffany but it came out as really fake looking, effectively wiping the rest of Tiffany's grin off her face. Taeyeon looked to Tiffany's grandma who just shrugged and began to get up, dragging Michelle with her. She pointed to Taeyeon and Tiffany before opening and closing her hand again and again, mimicking the talking gesture. Tiffany didn't notice when her family had gone as her eyes were firmly on Taeyeon.


"Tae...?" She asked, her voice breaking.


Taeyeon looked back at Tiffany and worried when she saw tears in her eyes.


"Don't you want to marry me?" Tiffany whimpered, holding her head in her hand now.

"Hey" Taeyeon cooed, pulling down Tiffany's hand and forcing Tiffany to look at her. "Of course I want to marry you stupid" she chuckled and kissed Tiffany's nose. "It's just a month isn't long Tiffany...you have to get the dress and so do I, the decorations, the invites plus I haven't even told my family we are engaged yet!" 


Tiffany sighed and began to get off Taeyeon but was stopped by the latter pulling her back down and kissing her, her feelings coming through each and everytime their lips touched.


"It's too soon? Is that what you're worried about?" Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ear before taking the lobe into and like an infant would do a pacifier - for comfort.

"Yes, baby I just want it to be or perfect and not rushed." Taeyeon moaned but as soon as she answered, Tiffany detached herself from her.

"It's not because you're worried? Worried about being with me for the rest of your life? Worried that once the marriage vows are done, you won't ever be able to be with somebody else?" Tiffany asked, suddenly unconfident in herself.

"What?!" Taeyeon shouted, making Tiffany jump and almost fall but Tae caught her. "Are you kidding me? That what you think? That I want to someone other than you? Tiffany..." Taeyeon frowned, shaking her head at her girlfriend. "I told you my reasons."

"No...I" Tiffany tried to backtrack and to reassure Taeyeon but the words simply wouldn't come out. She sighed which Taeyeon took as a yes, the latter got up and walked away but not before stopping just as she was leaving the room.

"I would never dream about being with somebody else Tiffany. I thought I made that clear in my speech before I proposed. If I didn't want this, I wouldn't have asked. I'm going out for a while, I'll be back later on okay?"


She didn't wait for an answer to her question and walked out, leaving Tiffany to slap herself for saying something so stupid.


*Of course she loves me and wants to be with me. Her speech was full of her saying she wants to grow old and have children with me. Urgh stupid Fany!*


"We heard" Tiffany snapped her head to her grandmother and Michelle looking at her, full of pity. Tiffany sighed but was enveloped in a hug by the two women, she then let her tears out from the dam she had been trying to stop them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter