Moving In

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon called Tiffany later on that evening saying that since the mover's were busy, she wouldn't be able to come back to the hospital and that she would bring Tiffany home in the morning. Tiffany was amazed that Tae had managed to get people to help her at such short notice, but then she thought. It's Taeyeon. She can do anything.


Tiffany looked down at Jessica who was still fast asleep. She was so grateful to her annoying yet most important friend for saving her. She owed her life to the girl and she was so excited to be living with both her and her girlfriend. Tiffany smiled widely and snuggled into Jessica. 


............


"Good Morning!" Taeyeon said as she walked in the room.

"Morning babe" Tiffany eyesmiled. She got to go home today!

"Everything's sorted. I've moved Jessica into one of the spare rooms and....Okay so I didn't know whether to move you into my room or your own room..." Taeyeon said, her head bowed from embarrassment. "So I took the chance and moved your stuff into mine...is that okay? I mean I can..."


Taeyeon was silenced with a kiss.


"It's perfect" Tiffany smiled when she pulled away.

"Urghhhhh" Jessica ruined the mood. "What time is it?" She asked, her eyes still closed

"11:55am" Taeyeon said, raising her eyebrow at Jessica.

"Uhhhhh, five minutes" she replied and turned over onto her stomach and held the pillow over her head.


Taeyeon and Tiffany just chuckled. Tiffany went over to the bag Taeyeon had brought and took out her clothes.


"Wow, I thought for a minute you were gonna make me wear one of those tank tops you lent me at yours and shorts again" Tiffany giggled as she looked at her hoodie and jogging bottoms.

"Yah! I'm not that bad" Taeyeon sulked.

"Mmm, sure you're not" Tiffany said as she tugged off her hospital gown, leaving her only in her .

"Uhhhh. I'm uh...yeah" Taeyeon turned around. She hadn't seen Tiffany like that for days and she hated to admit that she was as hell. She couldn't act on it though because one, Tiffany still wasn't 100% well, and two, Jessica was in the room.


Upon that realisation, Taeyeon turned back around and looked at Tiffany whilst pointing to Jessica.


"Put some clothes on" she said.

"I've seen everything anyway Taetae." Jessica groaned.


*Thats not the point*


Tiffany saw Taeyeon's jealous look and quickly put her clothes on. Jessica turned back around and gave Tiffany a y look which the latter rolled her eyes at and looked to Taeyeon.


"You have to sign the release forms first Fany. Let's go" Taeyeon said, holding out her hand. "Jess, can you pack up Fany's things please?"

"Sure, I'll do that for you Fany" Jessica teased.

"Shutup" Tiffany rolled her eyes again and exited the room with Taeyeon.

 

Soon, the trio were on their way to Taeyeon's apartment. The ride was silent except for the gasps and 'woah's' coming from the back seat.


"Wooaaahhh. This is epic!" Jessica said, looking at the massive houses surrounding her. "You have an apartment right?" She asked Taeyeon

"Yes"

"How come you didn't get a massive house like most rich peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter