Toy Store

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Work, work, work. That's all Taeyeon and Tiffany seemed to be doing lately. Due to them going away Friday afternoon and all the times Taeyeon had let the workers go home early...it had piled up significantly.

The couple barely had time with eachother. In the office they worked, and at home they continued working. It was never ending and Tiffany was beginning to get ually frustrated. Every time the day ended and the couple were lying in bed, if Tiffany were to try something, Taeyeon would brush her off and say that's she's too tired or that she had a headache and Tiffany would turn over and try to hide her annoyance. 

It had been a week, and Tiffany had had enough. During lunch, she stormed out and grabbed Jessica before dragging her to the cafeteria.


"Yah!" Jessica shouted as they sat down. "What the hell?"

"Okay we talk about everything right?"


Jessica nodded, the confused frown coming up on her face.


"Right...Me and Taeyeon....um." 


*Okay this is harder than I thought*


"We haven't... We haven't had..."

"You haven't had in over a week?" Jessica finished Tiffany's sentence, rather loudly in fact and Tiffany bowed her head to avoid eye contact with the people who had heard.

"Shhh!" She warned Jessica who rolled her eyes. "How did you know?"

"You're usually really loud and I haven't heard you for that long" Jessica answered simply.

"Oh" Tiffany lowered her head

"And you want to ask me how to get Taeyeon to you?" Jessica said, lowering her voice just a smidge.


Tiffany blushed which answered Jessica's question.


"Okay. We are going somewhere after work. Tell Taeyeon you're getting a ride with me".

"I can't, I finish work when she does." Tiffany reasoned.

"Okay then let me handle it" Jessica smirked


The girl's finished their lunch and Tiffany quickly bought Taeyeon a sandwich and a coffee before heading back up to the office.


"Taeyeon, can you let Tiffany off early today. We need to go somewhere." Jessica burst in the door, startling Taeyeon.

"Um, why? Where are you going?" Taeyeon replied

"I just told you why and none of your business"


Taeyeon raised her eyebrow at the rudeness but she saw no problem with Tiffany leaving early...they had done well in tackling the pile of work the last few days.


"Fine" she said making Jessica smile.

"Perfect. You're gonna love me tomorrow" Jessica winked and left the room leaving a confused Taeyeon and a weirded out Tiffany.

"What was that about?" Taeyeon asked.

"I have no idea, here have lunch"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter