Shopping

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Two months went by just like a click of their fingers. The two lovers were up to their eyes in work to try to make it easier for Yuri when they took a two week vacation for their honeymoon after the wedding. Taeyeon had already booked it but Tiffany had no idea where they were going, knowing Tae though it was somewhere special and romantic. With the invites and the venue already sorted, the two just had to get their dresses and make some finishing touches on the colour scheme of the wedding, the little things.

So after work, Michelle picked up Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica and took them shopping to get dresses for both the brides and the bridesmaids. Taeyeon knew Hayeon's measurements so she didn't need to come along.

As they entered the store, the couple set off browsing among the wide variety of wedding gowns, stopping at some but then deciding against them. Jessica who was going to help Taeyeon with hers was being sent signals at which ones Tae liked from the latter looking at one and winking, not wanting Tiffany to see what she could possibly be wearing. Jessica took some notes down of each dress Taeyeon liked and then waited for her to finish.

Tiffany and Michelle had a similar plan except Tiffany would clear or cough when she likes a dress so Michelle could too take down some notes. Once the two lovers were satisfied, they sat down for a while and Taeyeon couldn't help but lean in and kiss her fiancé only to be interrupted by a salesperson appearing all of a sudden.


"I think I can guess who the lucky couple is." He smiled, his voice flamboyant. He was obviously gay which put Taeyeon and Tiffany at ease, they thought they may have had to deal with a homophobic person seeing as Korea wasn't very open to same- relationships.


Taeyeon and Tiffany took a step away from each other, embarrassed to have been caught.


"Hi" Taeyeon said, her face flushed.

"Hi, who's getting a dress today?" The man asked 

"We both are" Tiffany answered, her smile wide and friendly

"You are both beautiful, stunning! Do you guys have any ideas of what sort of dresses you are looking for?" He asked the two women.

"We have some ideas here" both Jess and Michelle answered at the same time.

"Okay great, I'll deal with you first" he pointed to Tiffany "and then I'll come sort you out" he winked at Taeyeon before ushering Tiffany and Michelle away to the changing rooms.

"Well he's...eccentric" Jessica laughed as she sat down beside Taeyeon.

"Ha, yeah" she smiled in response.

"Are you okay Tae?" Jess asked only for Taeyeon to nod her head. "Are you sure? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter