Returning To Work

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Taeyeon asked, squeezing Tiffany's leg reassuringly.


*I don't know*


"Yes Tae, I'm sure"


As they drove into the car park, Tiffany glanced outside to where she had been taken to the ambulance. She remembered she had woken up and seen Jessica's worried face before falling unconscious again. Tiffany clenched her fists and held onto Taeyeon's arm.


*Tiff I wish you wouldn't put up such a brave front. If you're scared you shouldn't have come* Taeyeon thought.


Once they got to the elevator on the ground floor, Tiffany glanced to the storage room where it all happened. It looked as good as new, the door had obviously been replaced. By looking at it from the outside, you wouldn't think that someone had almost been murdered in there. Tiffany's hands came up to her neck as she had flashbacks of being choked.


"Tiffany, come on" Taeyeon's voice broke. Seeing Tiffany do that action made her imagine what had happened and how she had almost died. Taeyeon couldn't deal with that so she pulled Tiffany into the elevator and pressed the button. 


Taeyeon leaned against the wall, her head down trying to hide her teary eyes. Tiffany saw through this and brought Taeyeon's head up with her hand and wiped away the tears that fell.


"I'm fine Taeyeon." Tiffany smiled. "I'm okay".


Taeyeon was about to say something but Tiffany cut it off with a kiss. As soon as the elevator door opened, Tiffany pulled away and walked ahead in front of Taeyeon.


When Tiffany entered the room where all the other workers were, she was surprised to be surrounded by all of them. She was beginning to get claustrophobic and turned around in the middle of the circle of the fifty or so people trying to find an exit to get out. Her breathing became heavy as everyone was speaking at once, making her ears ring. She screamed when someone grabbed her arm but calmed down when she saw it was Taeyeon.


"Get back to work" she snarled at the workers. "Don't you dare surround her like that again."


Taeyeon put her arm around Tiffany and led her into the office. She sat down and pulled the trembling Tiffany down onto her lap, bringing her into an embrace.


"It's too soon" Taeyeon said simply while Tiffany's hair, comforting her.

"I'm okay. I just don't like crowds" Tiffany said trying to hide the tremor in her voice.

"I know, as soon as I remembered what happened when we were at the store a while ago, I came" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's temple.

"I love you" Tiffany said.

"I love you baby"

 

Once Tiffany had calmed down, she and Taeyeon got on with their work. Taeyeon told her that if she felt dizzy or light headed, to stop and tell her immediately. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter