I'm So Sorry

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*I wonder what's taking her so long* Taeyeon wondered, looking at the clock on the wall.

 

It had been thirty minutes since Tiffany had left and Taeyeon had only just realised as she was up to her eyes in work. She found it strange. In the end though she put it down to the line at the machine being long or the machine was out of order or something. Taeyeon smiled and got up, going to find her girlfriend. As soon as she exited the office, she knew something was wrong.


One - there was no one by the coffee machine.


Two - all of her workers were currently by the window, gasping and pointing down to the streets below.


And

Three - she heard ambulance sirens outside and Tiffany's name being mentioned in the gasps.

 

*NO* 


Taeyeon ran to the window and saw many paramedics surrounding someone on a gurney.


*NO*


Taeyeon sprinted to the exit, pushing and bashing into people as she went, she ran down the six flights of stairs, hitting the wall as she flew down them. Once Taeyeon reached the ground floor, she pushed open the door,  making it slam and ran outside. 


Flashing lights and a crowd of people, surrounded her. Photographers, sirens, cell phones. Everything was flashing making Taeyeon's head spin. She ran towards where she saw the ambulance but it was no longer there.


"What's happening. Tiffany Hwang have you seen her?" Taeyeon asked desperately. The paramedic looked at Taeyeon with what she thought to be a sorrowful expression.


"NO!" She screamed.


Taeyeon looked around and saw nothing but people. Where the hell was Tiffany?


"TIFFANY!" She screamed, attracting the attention of some policemen.

"Miss Kim?" one policeman came up to her and bowed. "Miss Hwang was rushed to the hospital."

"WHAT HAPPENED" Taeyeon shouted, fighting the urge to grab him by the collar, her getting arrested wasn't going to help Tiffany.

"It seems she was attacked by a Choi Sooyoung, who has currently been taken into custody."


Taeyeon pushed the policeman out the way and rushed to her car. On the way she called Jessica but there was no answer. Taeyeon screamed and hit the steering wheel as she drove frantically to the hospital, narrowly avoiding many potential car accidents as she went.


*You can't be hurt*

 

As soon as Taeyeon saw the hospital, she pulled up outside the entrance not caring whether her car was parked illegally or that it would be towed. All that was on her mind was Tiffany. Taeyeon ran to the entrance and was panting heavily when she got to the desk in reception.


"Tiffany Hwang" she said, her voice hoarse.

"Can I ask what relation you are to Miss Hwang?"

"She's my girlfriend, please just tell me she's okay" Taeyeon begged.

"She's in room 704. She may have already been taken into theatre."

 

*Its that bad?* Taeyeon panicked


Taeyeon rushed to the elevator and pressed the button to the floor she needed. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter