Interview

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Next!"


Taeyeon and Tiffany were interviewing people for Tiffany's old job whilst also playing matchmaker for Jessica. So far, they hadn't had much luck. The people that came in were either fat older women, or men.


"This is impossible, Tiff. Nobody here is suitable for Jess" Taeyeon groaned.

"Shh, someone else is coming in."


"Good Afternoon" a handsome guy entered, bowing to the two girls. 


Taeyeon and Tiffany bowed their heads and began to interview him.
Of course they knew that he wouldn't be suitable but they had to give him a fair chance, and even if they didn't find Jessica's soulmate this way, they still needed to hire somebody.

 


"Thank you Miss Kim, Miss Hwang." The man said as he left the room after his interview.


"I like him" Taeyeon said, putting a tick next to his name.

"You like him?" Tiffany asked while raising her eyebrow.

"For the job" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Hm" 


Tiffany went to look outside to ask the next person to come in when she froze and her jaw dropped open.


"Next!" She said, whilst looking straight at the person who got up and started to walk towards her.


Tiffany turned around and led the way to the office, a massive grin on her face. Taeyeon wondered why Tiffany looked so happy but she soon knew why when she caught who was following behind Tiffany.


A tall, athletic, dark haired, dark skinned, gorgeous woman walked in and shut the door behind her.


"Good Afternoon" she said, in a deep, alluring voice. Taeyeon and Tiffany both squealed inwardly and they all bowed to each other.


The girl gave Taeyeon her C.V. and sat down opposite her. She couldn't help glancing over to the woman sat beside Taeyeon as she was staring right at her. The girl shifted in her seat uncomfortably and looked back to Taeyeon.


"Your C.V is impressive" Taeyeon said, passing it over to Tiffany to read.

"Thank you" the girl bowed.

"Yuri-ssi right?"

"Yes"

"Yuri-ssi, I'm Kim Taeyeon and this is my assistant Tiffany Hwang"

"Nice to meet you" Yuri smiled. 


*She definitely has a nice smile* Tiffany checked off Jessica's list of what she looks for in a girl. She also checked off an athletic body, hot, nice eyes, kind....


After interviewing Yuri, Taeyeon put a tick by her name. Tiffany scoffed, grabbed the pen and put ten ticks by her name.


"She's the one Tae" Tiffany grinned.

"Okay. I guess we will let her know later" Taeyeon smiled, leaning in to peck Tiffany's lips. "I want a coffee" She said as she stretched. "Would you like one?" 

"Yes please" Tiffany replied.

"Okay, be right back. You'll be okay?" 

"Yes Tae" Tiffany giggled.

 

As soon as Taeyeon left, Tiffany felt a little nervous. She knew she didn't have a reason to, but that day with Sooyoung still went through her head. She got on with her work whilst waiting for her girlfriend when there was a knock at the door. Tiffany froze, remembering Sooyoung and gripped the armrests tightly before asking whoever it was to come in.


"Ah, Yuri-ssi" Tiffany smiled relieved. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, but I forgot my umbrella" she chuckled and picked it up from the floor.

"Oh I didn't see that" Tiffany smiled.


Yuri bowed and was about to open the door when...


"Yuri-ssi?"

"Yes Tiffany-ssi?"

"Expect to have a call later on" Tiffany winked and smiled. Yuri broke out into a huge grin


"Really?" She asked excitedly

"Yes, but shh" Tiffany held her finger to her lips.

"Thank you so much. I promise I will work hard"

"I'm glad to hear it. When will you be able to start?"

"Whenever you need me" Yuri smiled. "I can start tomorrow if you like"

"Perfect, see you tomorrow Yuri-ssi" Tiffany smiled.


Yuri bowed, said her thanks again and then left. Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter