An Idea

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Day by day, Tiffany got better. Taeyeon tried to be there as much as she could but she knew her business could potentially go downhill if she took too many days off as the work had been piling up already. Whenever Taeyeon wasn't able to be with Tiffany, she made Jessica take over. She vowed to never let Tiffany out of her or Jessica's sight again.


Tiffany always moaned to the both of them that she was fine and nothing was going to happen, but she loved how protective Taeyeon had become. It made her feel so safe and warm and she was relishing the attention she had from her. Taeyeon sent new flowers everyday, from lilies to tulips to roses, Tiffany's favourite. Taeyeon also made sure that Tiffany was being fed correctly, not any of the hospital slop that they served there. She had recruited her chef again to cook delicious meals and take them into Tiffany each morning, lunch time and dinner time.

 

"Tae, I'm gonna get fat" Tiffany whined as she looked at her Jangeo Gui in front of her.

"Nah you won't. Here, open up" Taeyeon said, bringing the chopsticks up to Tiffany's mouth after blowing to cool the food down.


Tiffany accepted it though she still had a stroppy face on.


"Even if you did get fat, I'd still love you the same" Taeyeon smiled

"Ew, cheesy" Tiffany scrunched her face up.

"And....we would just have to exercise more when you got out" Taeyeon winked.


After hearing that, Tiffany took the chopsticks off Taeyeon and gobbled up all of the food until the plate was empty. She then lifted up her shirt and poked her stomach.


"There I got fat" Tiffany smirked

"Oh no, well...I'll call you a personal trainer" Taeyeon said, taking out her phone.

"YAH!" Tiffany shouted, folding her arms.

"I'm kidding" Taeyeon chuckled. "I'll always be your 'personal' trainer" she winked

"Good" Tiffany smiled.

 

"Good afternoon" the doctor bowed as he entered.

"Good afternoon" both Taeyeon and Tiffany bowed.

"Okay so I need to change your bandages Miss Hwang. If your wound has healed up well, we'll do another MRI and if that's all clear....you'll be able to go home tomorrow" he smiled.

"Really?" Tiffany squeaked. She couldn't wait to get out of that place.

"Yes, so let's have a look shall we". He said as he started to take off the bandages around Tiffany's head.


Taeyeon looked on, holding Tiffany's hand. Seeing Tiffany wince in pain was heartbreaking. But what hurt Taeyeon even more was seeing the bloody bandages the doctor threw away and the massive gash right on the top of Tiffany's forehead. Taeyeon clenched her jaw as she looked at the doctor inspecting the wound. 


Tiffany saw how tense Taeyeon was and shot her a reassuring smile, squeezing her hand. She hated that Taeyeon felt guilty for it, it was in no way her fault. Yet Taeyeon could only think how asking Tiffany to get coffee could have killed her, it beat her up inside. She would do anything to be able to go back in time.


"Well Miss Hwang....this looks as if it's healing nicely."


*It does? It still looks bad* Taeyeon frowned


"Let's take you in for the MRI and then see the result." He smiled and held his hand out to Tiffany to help her into the wheelchair he had brought. Taeyeon jumped off the bed to help but Tiffany had already sat down.

"I'm fine Tae" Tiffany smiled.

"Miss Kim, I'm sorry but you can't come with her. You'll have to stay here" the doctor told her, holding out his hand to stop Taeyeon from following.

"But..."

"Tae, I'm okay" Tiffany reassured her.


Taeyeon nodded and watched Tiffany dissapear with the doctor. A short while later, Taeyeon heard the door open and snapped her head in that direction only to see Jessica standing there, wide eyed looking at the empty bed.

"Tae where...."

"She's fine Jess, she's gone for an MRI, the doctor said if it's clear then she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter