Planning

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hello? Ho-Sung-ssi? Hi this is Tiffany, remember you came to my apartment and cooked for me, Jessica and Taeyeon?"

"Ahh yes. Can I help you with anything?"

"I was wondering if you could come over and help me bake for Taeyeon's birthday in two days? I need to make her a cake but I'm unable to cook" Tiffany blushed, thankfully the chef couldn't see it.

"Of course. I will see you then . Please text me the time and I will come prepared"

"Thank you so much. Bye!"


Tiffany grinned and rushed into Jessica's room.

 

"Jessie!"


Jessica groaned and stretched until she finally opened her eyes.


"Mm?"

"I finally know what to do for Tae! We're gonna go to Jeju island!" Tiffany screeched before covering , hoping Taeyeon hadn't heard that.

"Island?" Jessica mumbled. That woke her up properly. 

"Yeah, Island. It's so beautiful Jessie. It's like.."

"Tiffany. I think you're forgetting something" Jessica sat up.

"What?" Tiffany frowned at Jessica's reaction.

"It's an island...."

"Yeah?"

"How do you get to an island?" 

"By boa...." Tiffany's heart dropped.

 


 How could she have been so stupid.... Of course, it's an island in the middle of the ocean, she'd have to take a boat there. With her fear of them after what happened to her parents...... she was truly gutted.

Jessica noticed and brought the girl in for a hug.


"You can go somewhere else Tiff" Jess gave her a reassuring smile that didn't help one bit. Tiffany had set her heart on that place and was so excited to see Taeyeon's reaction when she saw where Tiffany wanted to take her. Tiffany was so sick of living in fear.

"No" Tiffany replied.

"Tiff...."

"We're going" Tiffany knew she would be terrified, but her love for Taeyeon was stronger. "I'm getting over this" she said before walking out the room leaving behind a very worried Jessica.


*Tiff....* Jessica held her head in her hands.


Tiffany paced back and forth the living room. She then stopped and grabbed the iPad, maybe there was another way to get there.....

Her eyes lit up when she saw that there were planes that flew there. She grinned and checked when the next departure would be only to be dissapointed that it was after Taeyeon's birthday. Tiffany sighed and thought back to the ferry.

 

*Taeyeon would love it. Just think of her joy, her cute face lighting up when she sees it. Just think of the happiness you will bring her*. 

 

That set Tiffany's mind straight. She grabbed the phone and ordered two tickets for the ferry to go to Jeju island on Taeyeon's birthday and soon, it was done. No turning back now.


Tiffany text Ho-Sung the time that he would need to come over and went back to her bedroom where Taeyeon was still sleeping soundly. She still needed to find out what type of cake Taeyeon would like.

Tiffany approached her boss and leaned down to kiss her, sliding her tongue into Taeyeon's already slightly open mouth. The second she heard a moan, she knew she had woken her up.


"Taetae." Tiffany smiled, looking down on the cute yet beautiful woman.


*How are you mine?* Tiffany still thought herself to be the luckiest girl in the world to bag Kim Taeyeon.


"Tippany" Taeyeon smiled, her dimple that Tiffany loved springing up.

"Since you didn't tell me what you want, I decided to buy you a birthday cake." Tiffany smiled.

"Okay...isn't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter