The Best Day Of Their Lives Part 2

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Tiffany began to walk down the aisle which was covered in white and pink rose petals, Michelle and Jessica walking behind her and her arm linked with Leo's. The room was beautiful, white chairs filled the hall with a light pink coloured bow tied around each one. Fabric similar to her dress was draped up and down the walls beautifully, the room was entirely white except for the pink rose petals, the guests clothes, the pink bows and the pink bridesmaids dresses. However, Tiffany only glanced at that stuff as her entire attention was placed on the girl who had just turned around and gasped at her image.

Tiffany eyesmiled as she watched a beautiful smile make it's way onto Taeyeon's face as she looked Tiffany up and down before settling on looking at her face. Tiffany was taking in the goddess that is Kim Taeyeon. She too was wearing an off the shoulder dress and hers was quite similar to Tiffany's but had less ruffles and more detail in the corset. The dress looked beautiful on her, Taeyeon could pull anything off. Her hair was up showing off her stunningly made up face and her dashing chin dimple that hadn't disappeared from her face since the moment Tiffany walked in.


"Who gives this woman in marriage?" The officiant asked when Tiffany stopped within a few feet of Taeyeon.

"Her family and I do" Leo smiled and handed Tiffany to Taeyeon who took her hand eagerly and interlocked their fingers. Leo then took his seat next to his grandmother, Michelle, Hayeon and Jessica.


"You look incredible, stunning" Taeyeon whispered in her ear before the ceremony started.

"Pfft, you're a goddess" Tiffany whispered back, making them both chuckle.


Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany and could see the glistening in her eyes from the tears already threatening to fall. 


"Don't cry baby" Taeyeon mouthed to her.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Taeyeon and Tiffany in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realise that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family and so they have decided to live their lives together as wives"


Taeyeon and Tiffany both beamed at that, never taking their eyes off each other, not even for a second.

 

"Taeyeon and Tiffany, remember to treat yourselves and eachother with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves."


Taeyeon nodded, agreeing with every word.


"When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not just the part that seems wrong. True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons, it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding."


Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany's hand and mouthed "I love you". Tiffany did the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter