Namsan

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


After work, Taeyeon took Tiffany back home so they could both get dressed up and then drove to the destination.


"If you've been here before, it's okay." Taeyeon smiled. "I'm happy to have shared the Banpo bridge with you" 


Taeyeon pulled up in the car park nearby, she then got out the car and walked around to Tiffany's door to open it for her. Arm in arm, they walked around the corner and saw Namsan tower in the distance. Tiffany's eyes sparkled as she looked up at the tower that was currently half way through it's light show.

Taeyeon noticed Tiffany frowning a little. She couldn't help but be disappointed at this reaction. Was it too cliche? Had she been a lot of times before? Taeyeon sighed subtly but decided to carry on with her plan.


Tiffany found it strange how there was no people there in line, nobody except for her and Taeyeon. Usually it was packed, and that's what had scared her as soon as she saw the tower. Taeyeon led the way to the waiting cable car and once the door closed, Tiffany sighed.


"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes" Tiffany smiled, though it didn't quite reach her eyes.


Once the cable car finished it's ride up the mountain, Taeyeon and Tiffany got out and once again, Tiffany was shocked at how there was nobody there.


"Where is everyone?" Tiffany asked, looking around.


Taeyeon shrugged, hiding a slight smirk.


Taeyeon led the way to the front of the tower where she paid and then whilst holding Tiffany's hand, she led the way into the tower. Tiffany found it strange again how Taeyeon didn't stop at the traditional lock trees because that's what...

Tiffany shook her head from those thoughts and followed Taeyeon to the elevator where they took it all the way up to the highest floor.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany were in awe as they entered a restaurant there, yet their eyes were immediately drawn to the windows. The view in the evening was spectacular.

After admiring the view for what had to be ten minutes, the couple got a table next to the window and sat down. Tiffany saw that yet again, there was nobody except for her and Taeyeon. The waiter came and took their orders and they were soon left alone with each other.


"You bought this entire place for the night didn't you?" Tiffany broke the silence.

"Maybe" Taeyeon smiled a little.

"Why? That must have cost you a fortune Taeyeon". Tiffany replied sternly. 


Although she knew Taeyeon was rich, it didn't mean Tiffany liked that she threw away her money on things that could have been bought less expensively. For example, simply coming to the tower like a normal couple would alongside other couples, not buying the whole place just for themselves.


"I just thought, since this is a popular place and since you hate crowds..."


Okay so Tiffany felt a little better after Taeyeon had said that. It was very, very sweet of her to do that. Tiffany lost her stern look and broke into a smile.

 

"Okay you're forgiven" she said laughing after Taeyeon smiled dorkily.


It was silent again until the waiter brought their food.


"Can I ask you something?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded whilst trying to swallow her food. "Have you been here before?"


Tiffany hesitated before nodding.


"I came here with my ex boyfriend, the guy I told you about? Nichkhun".

"Ah. Don't worry I'm not sad or anything, I was just wondering." Taeyeon smiled.

"It was the worst date of my life"

"Oh. Do you not like it here? Shall we go?"

"No. It's fine. It wasn't the place...it was the compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter