In My Bed?!

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


TaeNy arrived home finally and as soon as they walked in, they saw the apartment was in a state. The lamp had been pushed over, bowls of food on the floor, clothes strung across the sofa and piled up on the floor.....


"What.The." Taeyeon said, trying to keep calm, she hated mess and this was the first time she had seen her apartment in such a state. 

"Tae...Calm down" Tiffany said, knowing that Taeyeon could blow at any second seeing the look on her face and the way her hands tightened into fists.

"JESSICA JUNG!" Taeyeon shouted, storming to the girls room. She slammed open Jess's bedroom door and found nothing, just something that resembled a garbage dump. Taeyeon twitched a little and began to open every single room rather quickly but not finding the culprit.


She then slammed open her bedroom door and her jaw dropped at the sight.

Yuri.

Jessica

In her bed


"Are you ing kidding me?" Taeyeon seethed. Tiffany came up behind Taeyeon and looked over her shoulder, she immediately joined in on Taeyeon's anger.


"Jessica! What the hell are you playing at? Why are you in our bed?" Tiffany shouted


Jessica didn't look that guilty but Yuri however, was trying to dress herself under the sheets, not even daring to look her boss in the eye. Once she got her clothes on, she left the room, but not without wincing at the glare TaeNy gave her, she bowed out of respect. As soon as they all heard the front door close....


"I can explain...." Jessica started. Okay so she put up a front that she didn't care about being caught in TaeNy's bed but inside she was shaking from the stare she was getting from Taeyeon.


*Ice Princess number 2* Jessica thought


"YOU WERE ING YURI. IN MY BED?! ONE - YOUVE ONLY JUST MET THE GIRL AND TWO - WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOUR BED?" Taeyeon screamed. Tiffany held Taeyeon's wrist just in case she was to try to kill Jessica.

"Um. W-well." Jessica stuttered as she grabbed the bed sheet and wrapped it around herself before inching towards the door. "My b-bed is broken"

"Since when?" Taeyeon snarled.

"Since....we broke it" Jessica whispered.


Taeyeon frowned until she knew what Jessica was talking about.


"So, you broke your bed, and instead of going to buy a new one...you decided to each other in mine..." Taeyeon said slowly.


Jessica lowered her head.


"I suggest you take those sheets off my bed NOW and wash them. Then I suggest you go and buy yourself a new bed. And I also suggest you get a locksmith to come and put a keyhole in my door so I can lock it from the outside." Taeyeon said, still glaring at Jessica.

"Yes Tae" Jessica bowed and started to gather the dirty sheets from Taeyeon's bed before slipping past the angry woman and going to the washing machine.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter