Sleepover

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon entered Tiffany's apartment and took her shoes off before wandering around the living room.


"Where's Jessica?" Taeyeon asked

"Ah she's staying out a little longer with a friend then coming back later" Tiffany replied

"Listen I don't want to intrude by..."

"You're not intruding. You're welcome here anytime" Tiffany interrupted. "Are you hungry?"


 Taeyeon hesitated before shaking her head. Tiffany knew she was lying so she grabbed a pizza delivery menu and gave it to Taeyeon. 


"What do you want?" 


Taeyeon was about to refuse again but decided against it when she saw Tiffany was looking at her with an annoyed expression. She sighed and read out what she wanted.  


Once Tiffany had placed the order, she showed Taeyeon around the flat.


"It's cute, I like it" Taeyeon smiled.


They wandered around the entire apartment until coming to a stop outside the last door of the tour.


"Okay, this is my room" Tiffany said as she looked at the closed door. 

"Should I shield my eyes from the pink about to dazzle me?" Taeyeon joked.

"Probably" Tiffany said, no joking in her tone at all. Tiffany opened the door and sure enough, everything was pink.

"Wow. Maybe I should take you to see a shrink" Taeyeon sniggered as she explored Tiffany's room.

"Shutup" Tiffany pouted making Taeyeon laugh.


After their dinner had arrived and they finished off the pizza, they both were tired. At least they didn't have work tomorrow though.


"Okay so you can either take my bed or take the sofa that's in my room. I won't let you sleep on those" Tiffany said pointing at the living room sofas. "They're hard and will probably hurt your back"

"I'll take the sofa, thanks" Taeyeon smiled


She helped Tiffany set it up, making it comfier with extra blankets and plopping a spare duvet and pillows down.


"Here" Tiffany passed Taeyeon some jogging bottoms and a tank top. Would it make Tiffany a ert if she intentionally gave Taeyeon a tight fitting top that would let Tiffany see her s? Nah....

"Wow this is embarrassing" Taeyeon said as she took the clothes off Tiffany.

"What is?"

"I'm your boss and I'm in your home and about to wear your clothes."

"You're also my friend and friends do that often" Tiffany replied. Taeyeon smiled at that.

"You're right, where can I get changed?"

 "Just change right here, we're both girls remember" Tiffany hoped Taeyeon would agree. She wanted to watch.

"Okay" 


*Yes!!!!* 


Tiffany went to her bed and her phone, looking through Facebook. She glanced up at Taeyeon and saw her turn around before taking her top off until she was left in a black bra. Tiffany immediately felt the wetness in between her thighs as she studied Taeyeon's back. Her skin was so smooth and white, not a blemish in sight. Tiffany looked back to her phone when Taeyeon glanced behind at her.  When she turned back, Tiffany saw Taeyeon was taking off her leather leggings, showing Tiffany the amazing view of her thong clad .


*Oh my God. I just wanna bite it* Tiffany growled under her breath like a predator wanting to take it's meal. Tiffany's meal was being held in front of her, teasing her and she didn't like it. It took everything Tiffany had from getting up and slapping her hand on that . Tiffany's fun was soon over though when Taeyeon tugged up the jogging bottoms. Oh but then...


"Tiff do you mind if I don't wear my bra under this? I don't usually sleep with it on" Taeyeon turned to face Tiffany, giving the girl the change to ogle at Taeyeon's s. But when Tiffany knew Taeyeon was looking at her, she couldn't possibly look. Tiffany never knew torture like it, her eyes wanting to roam down but couldn't. Oh but Tiffany Hwang was sly....


"Is that Jessie?" Tiffany asked as she leaned forward getting closer to Taeyeon but looking out the bedroom door and at the front door. 


She saw Taeyeon look at the door so she immediately settled her eyes on Taeyeon's s. She couldn't believe how close she was to the twins and wow, they were.... Umfff. Tiffany bit her lip as she looked into Taeyeon's bra. But as soon as she sensed movement from her boss, Tiffany looked back to the front door just in time. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter