Returning The Favour

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Tiffany stayed there until the movie finished. She was trying to hide her tears at the sad ending of the movie but it wasn't going so well. Taeyeon soon realised and lifted her head to wipe them away.


"You're such a softy Tiff" Taeyeon chuckled.

"How can you not find that sad?" Tiffany sniffed.

"I did, but I'm not gonna cry about it" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out mischievously. Tiffany had the urge to it.


They stayed there a little longer until Taeyeon got up and started to change in front of Tiffany.


"Woaaahhh what are you doing?" Tiffany exclaimed, making a terrible attempt of covering her eyes. She was just looking through the gaps in her fingers.

"What?" Taeyeon chuckled. "I'm getting ready for bed" she said as she tugged off her shirt leaving her in her bra.


Tiffany dropped her hand and stared at Taeyeon's body. She then rolled over onto her stomach and just lied there, not moving. Her face buried into the pillow.


*Why are you doing this to me Taeyeon.*


"Yah!" Taeyeon shouted as she smacked Tiffany's .

"Ow!" Tiffany screamed before turning her upper body around to see Taeyeon while pouting.

"Oh you big baby, that didn't hurt. And my eyes are up here" Taeyeon winked.


Tiffany growled and lied back on her stomach again. This was not happening.


"Wait" Tiffany said turning around again. "Why are you getting ready for bed? You have to take me home..."

"Well....I figured that I could return the sleepover favour" Taeyeon smirked. "Unless you really want to go home..."

"NO!" Tiffany yelled. "I wanna stay. But can you please put a shirt on?" Tiffany begged.


Taeyeon smiled and lied on the bed next to Tiffany.


"Why? Does it bother you?" 

"Well no...." Tiffany answered sarcastically.


Taeyeon chuckled.


"I usually sleep in bed but...."

"Woah now, you can stop right there" Tiffany exclaimed.


*I didn't bring a spare pair of underwear Taeyeon, jeez.*


Taeyeon laughed out loud at Tiffany, she was just too funny. She stood back up and then took off her jeans and folded them up before placing them on the side. She faced back to the bed and saw Tiffany staring with an unimpressed look.


"What now?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

"Um" Tiffany motioned up and down Taeyeon's body. "Hello? I ask you to put a shirt on so you go ahead and take your pants off?".


*Why are you so cruel!*


"Well you can always sleep in one of the spare bedrooms..."

"No! That's scary" Tiffany covered her face.

"How old are you again?" Taeyeon chuckled before going to put some pyjamas on. She loved teasing Tiffany, she didn't really sleep either.


Once she came back, she tossed a pair of pyjamas at Tiffany's face and got into bed. Tiffany just stared at them, they were the tiniest shorts she had ever seen and a tank top that left little to the imagination.


"I'm beginning to think you're enjoying this" Tiffany said as she looked at the clothes.


Taeyeon just smirked and covered her eyes like Tiffany had, looking through her fingers. Tiffany folded her arms and looked expec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter