Reminiscing

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


The morning after.... 
Tiffany was currently sat at the kitchen table, telling Jessica all about what happened on her and Taeyeon's date.


"Omo Jess, she's such a good kisser I mean wow! She was like...Urgh my god I can't even explain it. And then she.. Ah! I can't it's too perfect!" Tiffany was clearly fangirling and Jessica was just watching on with amusement.

"So it was good then I presume?" Jessica asked sarcastically.

"YES! Omo I get to see her in like an hour. Kill me now! What's gonna happen?...is she gonna kiss me to say good morning? Is she gonna makeout with me again? Oh my god we're gonna be in her office together alone..." Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows.

"Wow Tiff. You're just.... wow" Jessica said as she plopped herself down on the sofa. She started work in three hours so just relaxed and lazed around in the mean time.

"I gotta go get ready Jessie! To look hot for ma ladayyyy" Tiffany winked and disappeared into her room. Jessica just shook her head, sometimes she didn't know what to say about Tiffany, she's certainly a special one...


Tiffany had gotten changed in her outfit and was currently standing in front of the mirror practicing y expressions, hoping to find one that she thought Taeyeon would really like. Regarding her outfit, Tiffany was wearing a short skirt with a white blouse, plain maybe but Tiffany had a plan. She was going to get revenge at Taeyeon for the amount of teasing she had done to Tiffany. 


*Payback time* Tiffany smirked 


Tiffany heard the honk of Taeyeon's car outside her window and her confidence immediately vanished


"AHHHH Jessie! What the hell do I do? Do I look okay? I mean do I look hot?!"

"Tiffany you look fine, just leave me in peace please. You're giving me another headache... Jeez"


Tiffany frowned and muttered a goodbye before making her way down the steps. She walked up to Taeyeon's car, making sure she swayed those hips and kept her eyes on the figure she could see in it. She felt her confidence return and she knew from her smouldering look, Taeyeon would be entranced. Tiffany opened up the door and stepped inside, giving Taeyeon an eyesmile immediately. Taeyon smirked back and started the drive to work.


"Good morning" Taeyeon said, the smirk still on her face.

"Morning." Tiffany replied as she stared at Taeyeon's side profile before checking out her outfit. Like Tiffany she was wearing a short black skirt and a blouse. But her body made it so much more than that. Her top buttons were undone again showing Tiffany some sideboob action and...


"Gawking again?" Taeyeon sniggered.

"You wish" Tiffany replied, now focusing her attention on the road. Smoothy Hwang?


 Taeyeon chuckled and pulled up in her parking space. They both got out and after unlocking everything, walked into the office. Tiffany made sure she lagged behind Taeyeon so she could start her plan. When Taeyeon's back was still turned, Tiffany dropped a scrunched up piece of paper on the ground.


"Oh what's this?" Tiffany asked pointing at the paper, she waited for Taeyeon to look and then bent over to pick it up showing Taeyeon her thong clad . Payback for when Taeyeon had done it to Tiffany and nearly killed her. Tiffany took a sneaky glance behind her and she saw Taeyeon staring at her .


*Gotcha* Tiffany smiled before getting up.


"Excuse me Miss Kim?"

"Yes?" Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany.

"Gawking again?" Tiffany smirked

"You wish..." Taeyeon winked before siting down.


*Playing hard to get huh?... Okay*


Tiffany strolled up to Taeyeon's desk and leaned on her elbows giving Taeyeon an eyeful of her s.


"So...uh. What do you have for me today?" She asked in a seductive tone.


Taeyeon smirked and reached for Tiffany's blouse. Tiffany actually thought she was trying to touch her s but Taeyeon buttoned up Tiffany's blouse until her cleavage had dissapeared.


"Don't try too hard Miss Hwang" Taeyeon never lost that smirk but she held back a laugh as she saw Tiffany's suprised face. Taeyeon grabbed the pile of paperwork on her desk and gave Tiffany half, shoving it into her hand and motioning towards her seat. Tiffany obeyed, still not believing Taeyeon hadn't done anything. This was going to be harder than Tiffany thought.

 

"Lunch?" Tiffany asked when it was time for their lunch break.

"Sure"

"Can we go somewhere other than the cafeteria?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure"


Tiffany led the way out of the building and down the road to a small cafe. Tiffany smiled as she remembered the times her parents brought her here all those times. Tiffany wiped a tear that fell from her eye subtly and continued walking, Taeyeon didn't notice. 

They walked in to the sound of a bell above the door and looked around the busy cafe for a seat.  A few people stopped to look at the famous CEO and some even asked for a photo and an autograph. Taeyeon gladly obliged and soon she and Tiffany were sitting on a table right in the corner next to the window.


"This i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter