Psycho

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Tae, wake up we are going to be late again" Tiffany giggled.

"Noooooo" Taeyeon groaned clenching her eyes shut tight and pulling the duvet over her face.


*It should be against the law to be this cute* Tiffany smiled.


After a few more tries, Tiffany finally got Taeyeon up and they got ready. When Taeyeon went to the bathroom, Tiffany got a text from an unknown number. Her heart started beating quicker as she opened it.


'I'm warning you, Miyoung'


Tiffany froze.


*How does she know that name?*


"Who's that babe?" Taeyeon asked when she came out the toilet.

"Uhh, just Jess. Checking up on me" Tiffany chuckled, deleting the text and putting the phone in her bag, she didn't want to worry Taeyeon any more than she already was...

"Ah, right come on let's go" Taeyeon smiled and held out her hand to Tiffany who gladly took it.


When Taeyeon and Tiffany exited the apartment complex gate on their way, Taeyeon stopped by a security guard who guards the area seeing as a lot of famous people live there.


"Hi, can you make sure nobody steps foot in or near my apartment except for me or my friend here" Taeyeon asked motioning to Tiffany. "You know which one is my room right?" She asked as she gave him a million won.

"Of course Miss Kim" the man bowed.

"Thank you". Taeyeon replied before driving away.


Taeyeon and Tiffany entered the office, relieved to not see Sooyoung there and got on with their work. Tiffany was groaning because of how bored she was while Taeyeon was chuckling at her. 


"Behave yourself" Taeyeon said, sticking her tongue out playfully.

"I'm tired" Tiffany pouted.

"Awww, poor baby" Taeyeon cooed as she rolled her chair forward to kiss Tiffany's lips.


*I love you so much* Tiffany thought.


..........


"Hey babe can you get me a coffee?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Sure" Tiffany smiled and proceeded to go to the coffee machine.


When she got there, it had an 'Out of Order' sign on it. Tiffany frowned but started to walk down to the cafeteria, she could get one there. 

As soon as she walked past a storage room on her way, a hand shot out and clamped over before dragging her inside kicking and screaming.


"Mmmphhh!" She cried as the door closed behind her. She then felt herself getting pushed up against the door hard. Tiffany tried to reach behind her to hit the person but it wasn't making a difference, the person still held her tight.


Suddenly she was turned around and her back was slammed into the door, facing her attacker.

 

"Hello Tiffany" Sooyoung smiled, still applying pressure on Tiffany's mouth. "I suggest you be quiet"


Tiffany screamed for help only to have Sooyoung's other hand bang hard onto the door a few inches from Tiffany's head.


"What did I just say?" She snarled. "All I want is to have a little chat with you...."


Tiffany reached up and tried to pull Sooyoung's hand off but she was too strong, Tiffany whimpered at the realisation. She looked into Sooyoung's eyes and found it so creepy how she could only see her pupils, they were fully dilated making her look somewhat evil.


"I want you, to quit. That's it. Give me my job back, and we are done" she smiled. "Or else".

"No, I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter