Jealousy

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany rambled on telling Taeyeon all about Nichkhun who cheated on her many times before she found photos and messages on his phone. Taeyeon frowned at that.


"What an "


Tiffany was surprised to hear that kind of language come out of her boss. She would blame it on the wine she was drinking but Taeyeon wasn't drinking as she was driving.


"Yeah, he hurt me bad"

"Well, I hope you find someone who can reverse everything he did to you and mend your broken heart" Taeyeon said as she reached for Tiffany's hand to hold it reassuringly. Tiffany froze again while staring at the two of their hands together. It was almost a lifetime before Tiffany answered.

"Thanks" she smiled. "What about you? Do you have anyone special in your life?" Tiffany hoped she hadn't took a step too far, she didn't want to assume that they could talk openly about things like this but Taeyeon did ask her a personal question...and Tiffany needed to know if Taeyeon was single.


Taeyeon smiled and shook her head.


"Nope. I'm single." Taeyeon looked down.

"I don't believe that. How on earth could you be single?" Tiffany asked in disbelief but secretly she was overjoyed.

"Believe it or not, it's hard to find someone who likes me for me and not my money or my position" Taeyeon sighed. "My ex was a gold digger and broke my heart too" Taeyeon gave a sad smile and took a sip of her drink.

"What an " Tiffany repeated.

"Yupp" Taeyeon laughed 


The atmosphere got quiet after that. Tiffany didn't really know what to say, she felt a bit guilty that she may have made Taeyeon sad.


"I'm sorry" Tiffany sighed.

"What for?"

"Asking you about your ex. I have no right really".

"I asked about yours so it's only fair you ask about mine. It's fine" Taeyeon smiled.


Tiffany sipped her wine and then the waitress came with their food. Tiffany couldn't help but notice she was gawking at Taeyeon, looking her up and down as she set the food down on the table. Tiffany gave her a cold glare that immediately sent her away, Tiffany then looked back at Taeyeon to see her looking amused.


"It seems you have an admirer." Tiffany stated pointing to the waitress. Taeyeon looked to where Tiffany was pointing then looked back.

"And it seems you scared her off" Taeyeon teased.

"No I didn't" Tiffany denied.

"Hm, if you say so" Taeyeon chuckled and tucked into her Bulgogi.


The waitress soon came back and asked if everything was okay with the food and actually turned her back on Tiffany so she couldn't receive another glare. Taeyeon smiled at the girl and said that everything was beautiful, she even gave her a playful wink much to Tiffany's annoyance. Taeyeon saw Tiffany huff from the corner of her eye and smirked.


"You okay?" She asked Tiffany once the waitress left.

"Yes" she replied with a hint of jealousy in her voice.


Taeyeon leaned back with a smug look on her face while she studied Tiffany. She decided to annoy the girl even more, wanting to know what the latter would say or do.


"She's pretty huh?" Taeyeon referred to the waitress.


Tiffany gave a bitter laugh before replying.


"She's alright"

"Well I think she's beautiful"

"Good for you" Tiffany said sarcastically. Taeyeon was enjoying winding her up. "Maybe you should get her number"

"Hmm, maybe I should" Taeyeon agreed, not missing the look of anger behind Tiffany's eyes as she glanced at the waitress.


Tiffany said nothing. She wasn't in the mood for this dinner anymore so she ate her food quickly and asked that of a waitress for the bill, not forgetting to gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter