Party Time

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Tiffany and Jessica were dancing with eachother in the club. Tiffany was loving it, the music, the atmosphere.... she hadn't let loose like this in so long. She kept her eyes glued to the door waiting for her Taeyeon to come. Wait, her Taeyeon?

Soon a Rihanna song came on, 'S&M'. Tiffany loved this song and its beat so her and Jessica danced along, stopping to spank each other when the lyrics 'chains and whips excite me' blasted through the speakers. Tiffany was tipsy, she had drunk a can of beer and a vodka shot and was loving the attention she had from her coworkers, they had taken an interest in her after seeing her dance ily with Jessica.

Tiffany laughed as a guy held her waist while moving to the song, Tiffany let him, relishing the feeling of being touched. Except it wasn't the guy who was touching her, it was Taeyeon. That was who she was imagining when she turned around and kissed him. When she ran her hands down his abs, it was Taeyeon. When she squeezed his , it was Taeyeon.

Tiffany pulled away and looked to the door to see Jessica chatting to that same Taeyeon. Okay Taeyeon looked hot, like smoking hot. She had on leather leggings, a tight black top that showed off her figure and her hair cascading down her back in a half up half down style.

Tiffany caught her eye and waved. Taeyeon returned the smile and waved back before approaching Tiffany.


"Hey, are you okay?" Taeyeon shouted over the music.

"Yeah! You look hot!" Tiffany shouted back. Tiffany wasn't shy now she had her liquid courage in her hand.

"Thanks" Taeyeon laughed. She then said something else which Tiffany did hear.

"What!"


Again something she didn't hear. Tiffany just pulled a confused face before someone grabbed her from behind, that guy who she had kissed. Tiffany saw Taeyeon's smile dissapear and turn either concerned, or sour. Tiffany couldn't tell which.

Taeyeon reached out to take the guys arm, forcing it off Tiffany's waist because for all she knew, that guy could be forcing himself on her. Tiffany shook her head at Taeyeon and began dancing with the guy, grinding on him. Taeyeon just watched as the guy spanked Tiffany while caressing her hip as she danced.

Tiffany noticed Taeyeon didn't look impressed. She saw her frown and then walk away, back to the door where Jessica had been. But then all of a sudden, Tiffany felt herself getting pulled by wrist and away from the guy, it was Jessica.


"What are you playing at?" She shouted

"I'm having fun!" 

"Be careful! You don't know what a guy like that could do. It could have been him dragging you away and not me" Jessica warned.

"Fine. Where's Taeyeon?" 


Jessica looked around and shrugged. Tiffany joined the search until she saw Taeyeon sitting at the bar, with a girl. A hot girl. This didn't sit well with Tiffany so she strutted over and introduced herself.


"Hi I'm Tiffany!" She shouted holding her hand out to the girl

"Hi I'm Sunmi'"


Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany and continued to talk to the Sunmi girl. Tiffany watched her carefully, the twinkle in her eyes, the giggles, the touches she gave to Taeyeon's knee when she laughed. Sunmi was flirting. Tiffany had the biggest urge to slap that smile off her face but she didn't want to anger Taeyeon.


*You wanna make me jealous huh? Well two can okay at that game Tae*


Tiffany walked away and grabbed Jessica.


"Help me make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter