Date?

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


Tiffany was waiting outside her apartment complex for Taeyeon to pick her up. She kept looking at her watch as she shivered, Taeyeon was late but it was okay. Around five minutes later Tiffany saw the familiar jaguar speed around the corner, coming to a stop in front of her.


"I'm so sorry I'm late Tiffany! Traffic was terrible. You weren't waiting out here long were you?" Taeyeon asked guiltily.


Tiffany caught this.


"Nono, I wasn't don't worry" Tiffany lied as she got in the car. She was still freezing cold, she should have brought a jacket.

"I would have texted you to tell you I was running late but I don't have your number" Taeyeon smiled, beginning driving to work.

"You don't? I thought that the company..."

"That's the company. I personally don't have your number".

"Oh"

"Mind typing it in? I'm driving" Taeyeon said as she passed her phone over to Tiffany.

"Sure." Tiffany typed in her number but was unsure of whether to put Miss Hwang or Tiffany.


Taeyeon saw the hesitation out of the corner of her eye and smiled.


"Tiffany's fine"

"Ah okay" Tiffany blushed


Tiffany handed the phone back to Taeyeon, freezing again as their fingers brushed past eachother, goosebumps coming up on her arm. Tiffany shivered.


"Hey are you cold?" Taeyeon asked as she stopped at a red light.

"No I'm fine" Tiffany answered.


Taeyeon touched Tiffany's face with the back of her hand, effectively making the girl die.


"You're freezing Tiffany" Taeyeon tutted. 


She reached to the back to get a blanket. As she leaned, her top rided up showing Tiffany her toned abdomen. Tiffany almost hyperventilated, she had the strongest urge to run her hand down Taeyeon's abs.


 "Here" Taeyeon sat back in her seat and wrapped the blanket around Tiffany's shoulders. Tiffany hadn't said anything, but the moment Taeyeon had touched her face her whole body had heated up anyway. The red light changed and Taeyeon continued driving.

"Thanks Tae." Tiffany froze  "Yeon. Taeyeon." Tiffany had embarrassed herself yet again by giving Taeyeon a nickname without her permission.


*Oh my God. Ground just swallow me right now please*


Taeyeon sniggered at Tiffany's reaction. She just had to tease the girl.


"Tae? Is that how you address your boss?" She said in an intimidating tone.

"No, I'm so sorry Miss Kim. It won't happen again." Tiffany bowed 


Taeyeon burst out laughing


"I'm just kidding, call me whatever you want. As long as it's appropriate" Taeyeon winked at the now similar to the shade of a tomato looking girl.

"Really?" Tiffany asked in disbelief. She thought she'd get scolded or something.

"Mhm. Only when we are alone though"

"Of course. Thanks...um" Tiffany was suddenly too shy to call her that.

"Thanks...." Taeyeon spurred her on.

"Thanks Tae." She immediately hid her face in her hands which was met by a chuckle from Taeyeon.

"No problem Tiff." Taeyeon grinned.


*Oh my God am I having a heart attack right now? My heart is in overload* 


"Hey are you going to the party on the weekend?" Taeyeon asked. It was a work night out. Taeyeon never went, she wasn't fond of parties but she was curious to see if Tiffany was. She'd kind of like to see her let loose and stop being so shy all the time.

"Of course, Im going with Jessie. Are you?"


*Please say yes, please say yes*


"I don't think so no. I don't really go partying" Taeyeon chuckled

"Aw. You should come, it'd be fun. You could let off your steam" Tiffany smiled. She really wanted Taeyeon to come.


Taeyeon turned to her and smiled at her not so subtle begging face.


"We'll see" Taeyeon smiled.


*I will convince you!* Tiffany nodded at her mission of the day.


The two pulled up in the car park and took the elevator up to their floor. They entered the office and sat in comfortable silence. Taeyeon was sifting through paperwork and found she had nothing for Tiffany to do, she had it all covered.


"Oh, it seems you don't have any work to do today. I guess you can go home if you like" Taeyeon frowned

"Oh. Well is there anything I can do for you? Coffee? Doughnut? Beg you to come to the party maybe...." Tiffany found she was getting more and more confident with Taeyeon, sort of. As long as Taeyeon didn't touch her she was okay.

"Aish, are you not going to give up until I say yes?" Taeyeon asked with a chuckle

"Nope." Tiffany smiled.

"Fine. I'll come." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Yay!" Tiffany clapped her hands. That was easier than she thought. "Okay now really, can I get you anything?"

"Cappuccino would be nice, thank you" Taeyeon smiled. She was glad that Tiffany didn't respond to her going home option. She kind of wanted her company, Taeyeon found herself looking forward to seeing the girl each day.

"No probs. I'll be back in ten" Tiffany smiled and left the room


Tiffany soon returned with an armful of snacks and two coffees. Taeyeon immediately got up to help her out.


"I thought you were only getting a coffee?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at all the snacks and cans of soda in front of her. Plus her coffee.

"Well, I thought that since I'm not going to be doing anything today, I can just chill in the meantime." Tiffany shrugged as she took a seat. "Help yourself to any snacks" Tiffany said, she had bought lots of gummy worms especially for Taeyeon.


Taeyeon walked over and inspected all the sweets before picking up a packet of the gummy worms, holding it up to Tiffany.


"Google?" Taeyeon smirked


Tiffany hid her face and nodded.


"Stalker" Taeyeon chuckled and went back to her desk.

"Sorry"

"Don't apologise, it's funny to me. As long as you don't go overboard and find out my address and wait for me outside day and night, I'm cool with it" 


Tiffany's jaw dropped open in response to that. Taeyeon immediately let out her hearty laugh. Tiffany smiled at the ahjumma in front of her, she had definitely not expected that laugh to come out of her bos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter