Misunderstanding

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked, she was blindfolded again and Taeyeon was driving to a mysterious place.

"Somewhere" Taeyeon knew Tiffany was still upset with her, she hadn't seen her smile for so long and it was all her fault. She needed to see it today or she was afraid she'd lose her mind.

 

They drove for a while until Taeyeon came to a stop. She opened her door and then went around to open Tiffany's, Taeyeon then led Tiffany to where they needed to be and sat her down on a familiar bench.


"Take it off."


Tiffany took her blindfold off and saw they were at the place where Taeyeon confessed, but they were further away from the bridge than they had been before. Even the memory of the words Taeyeon said to Tiffany back then made her begin crying. Taeyeon smiled and tentatively put her arm around her, she didn't know if they were okay yet but hoped after she said what she needed to say they would be.


"I've been thinking" Taeyeon said.


Tiffany turned to her and saw Taeyeon's face was serious, she wiped her tears and focused on Taeyeon's side profile.


"I've been a complete to you, and I wanted to apologise" she glanced at Tiffany and then looked back to the water. "I don't know what ran through my head when I spoke to you like that, but I've been regretting it every minute. And I also regret leaving you in the theme park even when I promised I wouldn't leave you alone. I broke my promise yet again..." 


Taeyeon wiped a tear and continued.


"He made me into a bad person Tiffany. I looked in the mirror and saw someone else staring back at me, I wasn't myself and for you to take that anger from that person and still not fight back....that was heartbreaking. It certainly makes you the better person."

"Taeyeon..."

"Please hear me out."


Tiffany nodded and stayed quiet.


"I've been thinking about my life before I met you and just remembering how bad it was. I never told you this....but I had many thoughts to end it all."


Tiffany gasped 


"But I hoped, I prayed that everything would be better soon. God answered my prayer by sending you to me" 


Taeyeon smiled and faced Tiffany who was crying harder, surprise surprise. 


"You....God you saved my life Tiffany and that's what makes it more hurtful that I spoke to you like that, like a piece of and it kills me inside. If I had seen someone talking to you like how I did I would have battered them no doubt, but it wasn't someone else, it was me."


Taeyeon sighed and held her head in her hands.


"I just, I wanted to apologise. I don't know if you'll accept it, I understand if you don't. But I'm going to try very very hard to make things right because you are the only thing that matters. I love you and....."


"I love you Taeyeon. And of course I forgive y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter