Confession

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The new day went on as usual. Tiffany got picked up by Taeyeon....They flirted, and Tiffany got embarassed and froze up.....It was just an ordinary day...Or so Tiffany thought....
 

 

"I want you to come somewhere with me after work today" Taeyeon spoke up after taking a break from her paperwork.


*Is she asking me out? Play it cool Tiff!*


"Depends, what do you have in mind?" Smoothy Hwang...


Taeyeon had to chuckle at Tiffany trying to act like she had better things to do.


"Well, it's a surprise. Take it or leave it" 

"A suprise? What's the occasion?"

"Can't a friend take another friend out on a date?"


*DATE?! Ajjdwhjudbhsnkabhys OMO!*


"A date huh? You're not really my type" Smoothy Hwang yet again...


Taeyeon chuckled.


"Sure I'm not..." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Wow, it seems we have little Miss cocky over here" Tiffany smirked

"Not cocky. Just observant." Taeyeon winked

"Observant? Im not sure I catch your drift."

"Well, you must have forgotten that we proved the 'you can't stop staring at me' thing at your apartment, don't you remember?" Taeyeon said with a sly grin.


That shut Tiffany up. Taeyeon smirked and patted Tiffany on the head.


*Grrr*


After work, the two went to Taeyeon's car and buckled up before heading off.


"Still not telling me where we are going?" Tiffany asked.

"Nope"

"This could come under kidnapping you know" Tiffany smirked

"Yeah well, it could turn out that you like getting kidnapped by me" Taeyeon winked at Tiffany who had frozen yet again. She really should Google to see if freezing so much was normal.

"We'll see" 


About five minutes later, Taeyeon stopped outside an old laundromat. Tiffany looked around a little disappointed, what was so special about this place? Taeyeon chuckled at her reaction and took out a tie from the glove box in front of Tiffany.


"Come here" Taeyeon ordered

"Uh... Why?"


Taeyeon showed Tiffany the tie and signalled for her to come closer.


"Aren't you taking this kidnapping thing a little too seriously?" She asked Taeyeon. "I have to be tied up now too?"

"Not tied up stupid, blindfolded. It's a surprise remember" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Oh" Tiffany did feel stupid at insinuating that.

"Keep your fantasies out of my car please" Taeyeon chuckled as she tied the tie around Tiffany's eyes making sure there was no way Tiffany would be able to see anything.

"It's not a fantasy of mine" Tiffany huffed. "You, I'm not too sure about. I mean who keeps a tie in their glove box?"

"Shut up Tiff before I gag you as well"

"See. You're totally into it" Tiffany smirked.

"Whatever Tiffany, God."

 


Taeyeon drove away and was driving for a further ten minutes before she came to a stop outside her destination, she smiled and opened her door, slamming it shut behind her. She then opened the trunk and grabbed a picnic basket she had prepared before shutting it and grabbing Tiffany out of the passenger seat. She locked up her car and started guiding Tiffany to where they needed to go.


"Ow! Careful" Tiffany huffed. Taeyeon was walking too fast and her not being able to see anything made it hard to balance.

"Stop whining. You're like a two year old"


Tiffany huffed again and continued to follow Taeyeon. Once they got there, Taeyeon sat Tiffany down and set up the picnic and told Tiffany not to take the blindfold off yet as she was still preparing. Taeyeon didn't know why she put so much effort into doing this for Tiffany, it's not as if she liked the girl.... did she? Taeyeon thought back to the morning in Tiffany's room. Seeing Tiffany half made her stomach clench and her heart beat faster.... If only Jessica hadn't interrupted... Taeyeon frowned and shook those thoughts out of her head immediately. She couldn't be thinking like that.


"Okay, take off your blindfold." Taeyeon told Tiffany, smiling at what the latter's reaction was going to be.

"I can't undo the knot" Tiffany pouted.

"Way to ruin the moment Tiff" Taeyeon rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that day. Soon the knot came loose and Tiffany saw her surroundings.

"Wow.... It's beautiful Tae"


She was sitting on a lone bench on the top of a hill. Right at the bottom of the hill was a huge lake with crystal clear water. And in the middle of it, a small waterfall, water cascading down the rocks into the lake below. Surrounding the lake was the greenest grass Tiffany had ever seen and there were many different kinds and colours of flowers. It r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter