Journey

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Tiffany awoke to the feeling of a light slapping on her face, she frowned and opened her eyes to see Taeyeon's cute smiling face staring back down at her.


"You lazy girl, come on get up. We are going for a swim" she smiled and threw a bathing costume onto the dazed and confused girl.

"Oh my god Tae" she groaned and led her hand down to feel her sore and still leaking core and her equally as aching .

"Sorry, did I go too hard?" Taeyeon asked, feeling a little guilty about making her wife pass out.

"No it was incredible Taetae" Tiffany smiled reassuringly before getting up with a slight wince and getting dressed into her bikini. She looked outside and saw it was really dark, Taeyeon caught her eye and shook her head.

"It's not dark where we are going, don't worry" she smiled. 


Taeyeon wrapped a towel around Tiffany's body and then grabbed a bag and the key to their room before leading Tiffany outside. They took the elevator down to the lobby and then walked through to the doors that would lead them to the pool. Tiffany couldn't help but notice the workers behind the desk smiling and winking at both her and Taeyeon as if they knew something. 

As soon as they stepped through those doors, Tiffany gasped at the sight. What she saw was a closed off area, in the middle of the area was a beautiful oval shaped swimming pool with the pattern of a white orchid at the bottom of it. Due to all the lights surrounding the pool, the twinkling of the stars and the lights in the distance...the pool sparkled and shone in the night. It reminded Tiffany of the water in Jeju island. However the most breathtaking thing was that the pool overlooked the beach, the waves crashing when they hit the shore before being dragged back into the sea again. It was just magnificent.


"Another thing to add to 'the most romantic places you've ever brought Tiffany Hwang?' Tiffany chuckled

"It's beautiful isn't it? When I was looking at where to stay online, sure there were nicer hotels but none of them had this sort of thing" Taeyeon smiled as she looked out at the horizon.

"It's perfect" Tiffany agreed. The two then dumped their towels on a sun lounger and made their way down the steps and into the pool. It was warm due to the humid air and relaxed both women immediately, Tiffany's aches were gone as she swam up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter