Songs

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Taeyeon and Tiffany were sitting in the office just talking about work related things until it was time for lunch, the two had agreed to go to the cafeteria together so off they went. They bought their food and sat in the corner, away from all the other people.


"Taeyeon?"

"Mm?" Taeyeon replied while taking a bite of her her sandwich.

"I've heard you like to sing...."


Taeyeon smiled


"You mean you've read on Google that I like to sing?"

"......" A blush answered Taeyeon's question.

"Yes, I like to sing. What of it?"

"I'd like to hear you...." Tiffany was rather bold today.

"That was random" Taeyeon frowned, wondering where it had come from.

"Well, we drove past a karaoke place and that's when I remembered" Tiffany smiled

"So that's where you want to go today?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Ever since she'd met Tiffany, she had basically become her personal driver. "I hope your saving up for a car Hwang. You owe me so many rides" Taeyeon smirked.


Tiffany froze the moment she heard 'rides'. 


*Riding Taeyeon....*


"Hello?" Taeyeon waved her hand in front of Tiffany's face trying to break the girl out of her daze.

"Ah sorry. Uh yeah sure" Tiffany hid her face a little.

"And have you forgotten that I'm famous? What if people upload videos online?" Taeyeon grimaced.

"Disguise?" Tiffany suggested.

"Ew no. I guess I can just buy the place for the the night" Taeyeon shrugged like it was nothing. Tiffany smiled, she'd get to have Taeyeon sing to her...alone. 

"Okay!" Tiffany exclaimed happily.


Once it was time to leave work, Tiffany was jumping around like an idiot down the street while Taeyeon was slowly walking behind wondering what the hell she was doing. She had never sung to anyone before, she just liked doing it in the shower or around her place.


*How does this kid make me do all this stuff?* Taeyeon wondered as she watched Tiffany skip down the street.


They soon arrived at the karaoke bar and Taeyeon went to go have a word with the owner. Luckily there was nobody there anyway... Just the sound technician, bar staff and the owner.
Tiffany took a seat and waited for Taeyeon to come back. She smiled as she imagined Taeyeon singing a love song to her, caressing her and pulling her up to dance before kissing her passionately.


"Yah!" Taeyeon shouted waking Tiffany up yet again. "Okay we have this place for three hours. Let's get a drink."

"But you drove here?" Tiffany reminded Taeyeon.

"Aw . But it's still in the car park at work, I guess I could take a taxi home" 


*Drunk Taeyeon...could be a frisky Taeyeon...a Taeyeon* Tiffany her lips at the thought and nodded.


She and Taeyeon went to the bar, Taeyeon ordered a martini and Tiffany ordered a vodka shot. Taeyeon paid for both and they sat around laughing and joking with eachother until...


"So what are you gonna sing?" Tiffany smiled

"If I'm singing, you are too" Taeyeon smirked.

"What? That wasn't the deal!" 

"What deal?" Taeyeon chuckled. "There was no deal!"

"But!"

"But nothing Hwang. That's my deal. Take it or leave it. I'm totally satisfied with just having a drink here". Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany's annoyed face. She had been duped.

"Fine!" Tiffany scowled. 

 

A few more drinks later, Taeyeon and Tiffany were looking through the song list. 


"You first" Taeyeon winked and sat down ready to watch her.

"You've chosen already?"


Taeyeon nodded. Tiffany huffed and looked at more songs until she saw one she liked.


"You can understand English right?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

"I'm one of the most successful business women in Korea Tiffany... I speak with people from all over the world to secure deals. What do you think?" Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter