Meet My Mom and Dad

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


"Tae, I um...I want to take you to that special place of mine. If you want to" Tiffany said, hesitating slightly and watching the cars speed past.

"Of course Tiffany. I'd love to come with you" she smiled.

"Can we stop off at a florist first? I need to get some flowers."


*Flowers? What for?* Taeyeon wondered.


"Uh sure, let's go then" Taeyeon stopped the route to go back home and went to the nearest florist she could remember.


Taeyeon noticed Tiffany was tense and had no idea why. Where could she possibly be taking her?

Tiffany exhaled shakily as she recognised the surroundings very well. Taeyeon shot her a concerned glance but thought against asking her where they were going, it seemed Tiffany wasn't in the mood for questions right now.

They soon pulled up outside the florist and Tiffany told Taeyeon to stay in the car while she got the flowers. Taeyeon held out some money for her but Tiffany ignored it and shut the door.


*What on earth is going on?* Taeyeon thought. She kept her eyes on Tiffany through the shop window and saw an elderly woman greet and embrace Tiffany. 


Taeyeon frowned and kept watching the two, the old lady and Tiffany seemed really close, was it her Grandmother? If it was, Taeyeon felt a little disappointed that Tiffany didn't want her to meet her Grandmother especially after she had met Taeyeon's parents. She kept watching and Tiffany soon came out, holding a bouquet of lilies and some white roses.


"They're pretty" Taeyeon smiled, looking at the flowers.

"Thanks" Tiffany returned the smile.

"Who was that lady?" Taeyeon asked, motioning to the old woman behind the window.

"She's an old family friend" Tiffany grinned.


Taeyeon nodded her head and began to drive. Tiffany gave her directions and the ride was quiet. Taeyeon felt the tensity in the air wafting off of Tiffany and she just had to ask.

 

"Are you okay? You seem..."

"I'm fine." Tiffany interrupted. "I'm just nervous" 

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.


Tiffany didn't reply and this just worried Taeyeon more. Tiffany told her to turn right at the street and Taeyeon obeyed. Tiffany then told her to park the car and then they got out and took a walk, hand in hand. Taeyeon's curiosity was killing her, where on earth were they going? That question was soon answered.


They approached a cemetery. Taeyeon gulped and looked down at Tiffany to see her eyes were teary, Taeyeon squeezed her hand reassuringly and they both stepped through the gates. 


The couple strolled through the many graves and Taeyeon tried not to look at the inscriptions on the gravestones but she couldn't help it. She saw how there was a photo of a newborn baby on one of them and she shook her head, pitying the poor parents who had to go through that.

Taeyeon continued walking until she felt Tiffany come to a stop. Taeyeon looked at her, then looked at what she was looking at. Her stomach dropped at the sight.


'John and Elizabeth Hwang'


Taeyeon felt her eyes tear up as she felt Tiffany hold her hand tighter, try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter