A Question

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Good Evening Beautiful"

 

Taeyeon was wearing a long black dress similar to Tiffany's but showed off her back and had a slit up the leg, basically she looked like a goddess. She was standing beside a table covered in a silk white tablecloth with candles surrounding it and an empty vase in the middle of it. There were two seats sat opposite each other on the table . 


"Tae, what....what?" Tiffany cried, Taeyeon was so romantic and Tiffany couldn't help to think that she had never done anything like this for Taeyeon, it actually, she felt like a y girlfriend.

"I thought we could have a rooftop date, Jess told me it was one of your dreams to have one so I took the initiative." Taeyeon smiled

"Aww baby it's beautiful, and the stars in the sky as well.....god why are you so perfect?" 


Taeyeon chuckled and approached Tiffany, bringing out a bouquet of pink roses from behind her back. She winced a little as Tiffany squealed and then gave the girl a kiss before watching her smell the flowers.


"You look stunning" Taeyeon said, making Tiffany's heart beat quicker.

"Ha! Have you seen yourself?!"

"Silly girl" Taeyeon winked and then took Tiffany's hand to the table. She pushed her chair in for her before going to sit down in the one opposite.


Tiffany placed the roses in the vase and then pushed it to the side of the table so she could see Taeyeon. She couldn't keep the smile off her face, everything was so....wow. She was curious about something though so she asked a question.


"What's the occasion?" 


Taeyeon smiled and held Tiffany's hand.


"Well I guess....it's been a few months since we had a real date y'know? I felt I was slacking a bit so I spent the day putting this together" Taeyeon shrugged.

"Well, you should be a date planner in your spare time because you're like an expert" Tiffany grinned and squeezed Taeyeon's hand before letting go.

"Yeah sure" she chuckled before giving Tiffany a menu. "Pick whatever you like, it's all American" Taeyeon said with a wink

 

Tiffany smiled and did as she was told, after looking for around five minutes, Taeyeon rang a bell and a waiter came, how a waiter was on the roof Tiffany would never know but he came and took their orders before disappearing around the building.


"Here, I got some champagne" Taeyeon said as she grabbed two glasses off the ground and proceeded to pour a glass of the expensive alcohol for both of them.

"Trying to get me drunk huh?" Tiffany squinted her eyes, jokingly judging Taeyeon.

"Yeah yeah, we both know that's barely possible, you can drink a truck full of champagne and still only be tipsy" Taeyeon chuckled. "Whereas I ..."

"You get drunk from like 3 glasses" Tiffany finished, laughing at the lightweight in front of her.

"Yah! Don't tease" Taeyeon pouted only for Tiffany to quickly lean in and kiss those lips. Taeyeon smiled and winked back.


"Ladies, your dinner is served" 

"Woah, this looks so good Taetae! Thank you" she bowed to the waiter who then disappeared again.


Tiffany looked down at her steak and her lips before tucking in, Taeyeon had the same, steak was the only thing on the menu that wouldn't upset her stomach so of course that's what she would order.


"Mmmmm, god" Tiffany moaned at the delicious taste explosion in , she looked at Taeyeon who had flushed pink from her remark and smirked.


*Someone's *


Taeyeon smiled at her and tried to cool herself down, she was sure Tiffany was teasing her by the way she was her lips and the way her tongue swirled around the fork.


"Is something wrong Taetae?" Tiffany grinned, moving her dress around so her cleavage would be in the best position to be seen by her girlfriend.

"N-Nothing at all" Taeyeon stuttered which made Tiffany's grin even wider.


After the teasing, they finished their meal and Taeyeon finished her second glass of champagne to be told by Tiffany to slow down a little, she couldn't help it, they hadn't had in so long as Taeyeon had returned to work a few months ago and had been swamped with paperwork. Although they tried to make love at least once a week, it wasn't great as the both of them were so tired, sometimes neither of them got to and that....was hard. Although Tiffany had wanted to try out Jess's gift, they had never got round to it.


"Is this Ho-Sung's doing?" Tiffany asked pointing to her food. Taeyeon chuckled and nodded her head. "Jeez he's a food God." She moaned again, putting the last bit of steak in and then setting her cutlery down on the empty plate. "Are we having dessert? " she asked, Taeyeon smirked at that thought, Tiffany didn't see it though.

"Later"


Taeyeon then got up and led Tiffany to the edge of the rooftop. They sat down next to each other and Tiffany interlocked her fingers with Taeyeon's.


"This has been so nice Tae" Tiffany smiled and rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"It's not over yet Tiff" Taeyeon smiled. "Wait one sec"


Tiffany frowned when she saw Taeyeon got out her phone and started texting whilst tilting the phone out of Tiffany's view, of all the times to text it had to be on this special date. Taeyeon didn't miss Tiffany's huff of annoyance and smiled.


*You'll see soon Tiff*


Taeyeon put her phone away when she had sent the text and ran her hand through Tiffany's hair, pulling her head back down to rest on her shoulder.


"Remember the place I confessed?"

"Of course, how could I forget. Banpo bridge, the most beautiful place I've ever been" Tiffany smiled, remin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter