Movie

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another work day... Taeyeon and Tiffany hadn't mentioned what happened last night. But both were thinking deeply about it.


*Did she sing that for me? Why doesn't it seem likes she's interested though?* Tiffany wondered.


*Why did I get so emotional? Why did I feel like the words described what I'm feeling? I'm not feeling that way....* Taeyeon frowned.


Taeyeon shoved that thought out of her mind and gave half the pile of paperwork waiting on the table to Tiffany who smiled and immediately got to work. The two resumed their friendly/flirty banter.


"What do you want to do today?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany. "Your personal driver awaits her instruction" Taeyeon bowed dorkily making Tiffany giggle.

"Hmmm. What about the cinema? Is there a good movie on?" Tiffany asked 

"I shall check"


After looking at the featured movies on the cinema's website, Taeyeon called Tiffany over and scooted to the side of her chair so Tiffany could sit down beside her to be able to see the computer better. Tiffany walked over and sat down, giggling a little as the chair wasn't made for two people.


"Ow, Tiff why's your so big, jeez" Taeyeon teased when she got pushed into the side of the chair, she then burst out laughing when she saw Tiffany's reaction. "I'm kidding, it's clearly the chair's fault" Taeyeon smiled.

 

Tiffany got up again pouting only for Taeyeon to pull her onto her lap. Tiffany gasped and was now sitting like Taeyeon had before when she teased Tiffany that day, sideways on her lap.


Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who was smirking and giggled nervously, Taeyeon saw this and she feigned dropping Tiffany so the latter would put her arm around Taeyeon's shoulders. Tiffany squeaked and did just that.


"Yah! Do you want to give me a heart attack?" Tiffany asked though inside she was already having one.


*I am sitting on Taeyeon's lap. Huh? Am I dreaming? What the is this..* Tiffany shook her head and looked to the computer screen, she didn't dare look at Taeyeon because of their close proximity, it would kill her.


"What about this?" Tayeon pointed out an 'X-Men' movie leading Tiffany to frown. She wasn't into all the hero/action stuff. She kept browsing and smiled when she saw the poster to 'What If'. She had seen it advertised and it looked really good.

"I like this one" Tiffany pointed out the movie, Taeyeon frowned. She had never heard of it. So she went onto Youtube and typed it in to watch the trailer, Tiffany was still on her lap and had her arm around her shoulders much to Tiffany's delight.


Once the trailer finished, there was an awkward silence. The movie seemed to be about a guy who was attracted to a girl. They met each other and hit it off, only for the girl to reveal she was in a relationship. So her and the guy became best friends. Basically it was a one sided love story which Tiffany thought fitted her situation perfectly.


"You want to watch that?" Taeyeon questioned, looking at Tiffany.

"I think it looks good" Tiffany shrugged, still not looking at her boss.

"Hey, look at me" Taeyeon said


Tiffany frowned and turned her head slowly to face Taeyeon.


*Keep your eyes on her eyes Tiffany. Just her eyes. Nothing but her eyes.... Aw her nose is so cute... NO Tiffany! Eyes. Eyes. OMO Is that a new lipstick it's so hot...*


Tiffany failed her little mission once again and stared at Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon meanwhile took this oppurtunity to look at Tiffany up close. Her thick eyebrows and her porcelain skin...those eyes that never failed to make Taeyeon smile when they did, and those pink lips. Also that dark black hair that she had the urge to run her hand through and tug on. Wait, what?


Taeyeon cleared and shifted to tell Tiffany to get off. Tiffany was a little dissapointed but went back to her chair.


"So 'What If'...okay I'll book the tickets" Taeyeon said as she clicked on the movie and ordered two seats.

"I don't like you paying for everything Tae" Tiffany frowned. "It makes me feel like I'm taking advantage..."

"Oh shush Tiff, it's not as if I can't afford it." Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Tiffany.

"At least let me pay for something when we get there? Popcorn or drinks maybe?"


Taeyeon was about to refuse when she saw that Tiffany really wanted to do that. She sighed and nodded her head which was met by a smile from Tiffany.


Once the day at the office ended, Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately left, heading for the cinema. When they arrived, Taeyeon went to collect the tickets while Tiffany paid for the popcorn and the drinks. The lady behind the counter kept insisting that Tiffany have one extra large drink with two straws instead of two medium drinks as it worked out cheaper. Tiffany was too shy about accepting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter